Pondicherry VillasPalais De Mahe, La Villa, Le Dupleix, Villa Du Ocean, Villa Shanti, 19 Villa Mira, Serenity Beach Villa, Villa Ecotiva, Villa Du Ocean in White Town and many more.
Villas in Pondicherry take the visitors away from the hustle and bustle of the metropolises to a peaceful setting. Located in the midst of unusual mustard-yellow colonial heritage houses, virgin beaches, a quaint spiritual wave, and alluring sculptures, these villas make for a memorable holiday vacation. They not only offer you a calm and peaceful environment to enjoy your time but also present a medley of cuisines to delight your taste buds. The Pondicherry Villas are famous for offering personalised services to the guests heading over to this age-old French Colony in search of peace and relaxation.
You can check out some of the best private pool villas in Pondicherry like Palais De Mahe which is famous for its magnificent architecture and old furniture and La Villa which will offer you a blend of old age charm and contemporary comfort. While Le Dupleix will let you spend time in relaxation with your loved ones, Villa De Ocean will promise you to offer uninterrupted views of the azure blue ocean waters.
People Also Ask About Villas in Pondicherry
Which are the best Villas in Pondicherry?
1. Palais De Mahe: This colonial nugget is one of the most opulent luxury villas in Pondicherry, is one of the most prominent addresses in the French Quarter, with a distinct colonial stamp. The villa is ideal for a family weekend getaway because it is close to the seaside promenade and just 50 metres from the beaches.
The magnificent courtyard, attractive pillars, and period furniture in this signature villa are the ideal mix of south Indian flavour and French touch. It is conveniently located, allowing visitors to visit the famous tourist attractions while relaxing on their vacation.
Location: 4, Bussy St, White Town, Puducherry, 605001
Price: INR 8250
2. La Villa: La Villa is a villa in Pondicherry with a swimming pool that was designed and built by two well-known French architects, Tina Trigala and Yves L'esprit, and is based on colonial facades. It provides spacious and comfortable accommodations that are draped in exquisite fabrics and decorated with sleek contemporary designs made of antique wood.
Here, the beauty of old Pondicherry has been preserved. The villa, which has a swimming pool and a lush garden for visitors, is an excellent option for a weekend getaway with the family.
Location: 11, Surcouf St, White Town, Puducherry, 605001
Price: INR 14511
3. Le Dupleix: This luxurious Pondicherry leisure villa provides the most lavish and relaxing stay in the French town. The hotel was created with a focus on specialty architecture. It is a masterpiece of Pondicherry architecture, planned and built by the city's most prominent architects.
The villa continues to be the first choice of tourists here, with tastefully decorated suites, modern restaurants, and modern amenities.
Location: 5, Caserne Street, White Town, Puducherry, 605001
Price: INR 6262
4. Villa Du Ocean: Villa Du Ocean, located just 200 metres from the Promenade Beach, provides the ideal accommodation features for a relaxing vacation. The property features all sorts of modern amenities to give you the feel of luxury as well as the sense of being in a home far away from yours.
The hotel is unquestionably one of the best in town, with an excellent city view and an outdoor pool.
Location: 14, Rue, Romain Rolland St, White Town, Puducherry, 605001
Price: INR 3094
5. Villa Shanti: Villa Shanti is a luxurious stay destination with 15 rooms, a restaurant, a café bar, and a store. Guests will also enjoy soothing massages at the villa's Well Being Hut. A variety of rooms, including deluxe suites, junior suites, and others, are available, each with all of the modern amenities needed to make your stay enjoyable.
Location: 14, Suffren St, White Town, Puducherry, 605001
Price: INR 6757
6. 19 Villa Mira: The travellers can enjoy a heritage hotel located on Lally Tollendal Street in French town. The structure has a lovely and elegant architecture and is close to all convenient amenities. Aurobindo Ashram and Manakula Vinayagar, two well-known tourist attractions, are both within walking distance of the private pool villa in Pondicherry, making it a comfortable place to stay.
This cosy spot is ideal for unwinding and relaxing on a weekend while reading, drawing, or sketching. 19 Villa Mira is looking to be your next travel companion. It is ideal for single travellers, couples, and families.
Location: 19, Lally Tollendal St, White Town, Puducherry, 605001
Price: INR 4788
7. Serenity Beach Villa: Serenity beach villa is the ideal vacation home for family and friends. The property is easily accessible to everyone, being just 4 kilometres from Pondicherry Airport. It can also help guests arrange shuttle services, bicycle rentals, and laundry services.
The villa has a living room, dining area, and kitchen, making it perfect for a weekend getaway with the family. The villa provides all guests with access to the large terrace, allowing them to spend a relaxing time in the French colony.
Location: Mariyamman Koil Street, Thandrayen Kuppam, Kottakuppam, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu 605104
Price: INR 2500
8. Villa Ecotiva: The Ecotiva private pool villa in Pondicherry is located 2.6 kilometres from the Promenade beach and 3.2 kilometres from Sri Aurobindo Ashram and provides a variety of accommodations.
Tourists have access to a wide garden where families can relax at the end of the day, in addition to lodging.Guests can enjoy a wide variety of vegetarian and Asian breakfast at the villa.
Location: 33, Meyar Rathinavelu Pillai Nagar, Kottakuppam, 605104
Price: INR 5499
Which are the best luxury villas in Pondicherry with a swimming pool?
1. Villa Du Ocean in White Town: Villa Du Ocean in White Town is a 3-bedroom French villa in Pondicherry with a swimming pool situated 200 metres from the beach in White Town and provides breathtaking views for visitors.
Guests can relax by the big pool, which is surrounded by a sitting room. The rooms are tastefully decorated and feature cutting-edge facilities. They have a bar and a restaurant that serves both regional and international cuisines.
2. La Vie en Rose: La Vie en Rose is a 3-BHK French private pool villa in Pondicherry in the heart of the town, which was originally built as a family holiday home, depicts the town's glorious ties to French boutique culture.
The villa has a sizable antique furniture collection. They have a kitchen and a children's play area in addition to a courtyard and spiral staircase. Green, mauve, and pink are some of the room's aesthetic colours.
3. The French Villa: The French Villa is in Pondicherry's French heritage district, close to the town's tourist attractions. They provide affordable lodging for families as well as business executive groups.
The rustic rooms feature ornately carved furniture and spacious beds. Rows of beautiful vertical gardens line the corridors. They also offer a range of indoor activities and entertainment.
Which are the best beach villas in Pondicherry?
1. Ocean Spray Villa: Ocean Spray captures the enchantment and intimacy of its own breath, soaked in the scent of the Bay of Bengal and stationed in the ripples of its own magnificent man-made lake. Ocean Spray is one of the best example Villas in Pondicherry nestling in the middle of alluring natural beauty.
With the sound of gushing cascades and a smouldering view of the sky, the majestic grandeur architecture overlooks the overwhelming swimming pool. The interiors represent the aristocratic ambiance's warmth.
2. The Promenade: The Promenade is one of the iconic luxury Villas in Pondicherry, India's most stunning and romantic cities. The majority of the rooms have views of the Bay of Bengal's glistening waters.
Rooms feature wooden flooring, specially made luxurious bedding, LCD TV, work desk, Wi-Fi, tea/coffee maker, fully stocked mini bar, and electronic lock. Here, all the rooms are accented with exquisitely crafted pure leather accessories.
3. Mango Hill by Poppies: Mango Hill is a gracious Indian hotel with a French touch, nestled between Pondicherry and Auroville on the Bay of Bengal, on a hill planted with mango and cashew trees. A tranquil eco-friendly haven just outside the city.
The main house is spacious, with 14 elegant rooms with private terraces and a large restaurant serving Indian and French cuisine. Thai cottage style rooms with sea views surround a huge swimming pool. In addition to the pool, there is also an Ayurvedic spa to restore mind and body peace and balance.
Which are the best private pool villas in Pondicherry?
1. Kadal, The Beach Resort: Kadal house is a boutique villa in Kottakuppam Serenity Beach, near Pondicherry. It's a traditional home with tasteful modern furniture! A common terrace with a seating area for breakfast, an outdoor pool, and a garden are available to guests. Kadal has an outdoor pool, a shared lounge, a garden, and free WiFi.
A barbecue is available to guests at this house, which also has family rooms. The hotel serves a continental breakfast each morning, and the property is allergy-friendly. Kadal is a word that is used to describe a terrace which is available at the Beach House.
2. Accord Puducherry: The Accord Puducherry provides luxurious accommodations with city views and a panoramic pool. It is just over four kilometres from Rock Beach and has three banquet halls. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served at Season, the hotel's multi-cuisine buffet restaurant.
Accord Puducherry also has a vegetarian restaurant, Legumes, and a lobby bar, Zodiac.
3. Beach Bungalow with Pool: This 2-bedroom bungalow style vacation home overlooks the Bay of Bengal beach and is the epitome of authentic European architecture. Their interior design is a soothing mix of eye-catchingly imaginative furnishings and large rooms.
Take a relaxing dip in the plunge pool and relax in the lush greenery around you. Guests are welcome to use the kitchen to prepare their own meals.
What is Pondicherry famous for?
Pondicherry is mainly popular for the Aurobindo Ashram founded by the late Sri Aurobindo and The Mother, Mirra Alfassa in the year 1926. Apart from this, Pondicherry happened to a French Colony in the past and at the present time you will come across a number of French styled buildings and colonies.
You will also come across some wonderful cathedrals and pristine beach destinations. You will surely be able to have a great time in Pondicherry on a vacation with your loved ones.
What facilities will be provided at villas in Pondicherry?
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Airport Transfer
- Free Breakfast
- Multi-cuisine Restaurant
- Beachfront Location
What is the best time to visit Pondicherry?
The best time to visit Pondicherry would be from the month of October to the month of March. At this time of the year, the temperature remains in the range of 15 - 59 degree celsius. This makes outdoor sightseeing truly a blissful affair. You can also spend time at the beaches enjoying the cool vibe.