|6 Days Nepal Tour Package
|6 days & 5 nights
|Nepal Tour Package from Gorakhpur
|6 days & 5 nights
|5 Days Kathmandu Pokhara Tour Package
|5 days & 4 nights
|Muktinath Yatra Tour Package
|8 days & 7 nights
|8 Days Nepal Tour Package with Chitwan National Park
|8 days & 7 nights
|4 Days of Adventure in Pokhara Tour Package
|4 days & 3 nights
Pokhara Tour Packages - Browse through a wide range of Pokhara trip packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Pokhara packages with exciting deals & offers.
Discover the stunning beauty of Pokhara with Thrillophilia's Pokhara Tour Packages, meticulously crafted to cater to every traveller's preferences. From adventurous escapades to serene lakeside retreats, our Nepal Pokhara tour offers an array of experiences to make your journey truly unforgettable. Whether you wish to seek activities like paragliding and zip-lining or a more relaxed exploration of Pokhara's cultural and natural wonders, our Pokhara package caters to diverse interests.
Unwind by the serene Phewa Lake, surrounded by the majestic Annapurna Range, or embark on a trek to the renowned Poon Hill for panoramic views of the Himalayas. We also provide opportunities to discover the local culture, visit ancient temples, and experience the warm hospitality of the Nepali people.
With Pokhara tour packages from Thrillophilia, your journey becomes not just a vacation but a seamless blend of adventure, culture, and relaxation. Let us be your guide to the heart of Nepal, ensuring that every moment in Pokhara is filled with joy, discovery, and lasting memories.
Embark on a mesmerizing exploration of the Pokhara Valley and beyond with personalized Nepal tour packages. Experience a harmonious mix of adventure, spirituality, and cultural opulence for an unforgettable journey.
Pokhara welcomes visitors all year round, ensuring a delightful experience regardless of the season.
1. Peak Season: September to November - The ideal time to explore Pokhara is during the peak season as the weather is delightful, making it perfect for sightseeing, adventure activities, and trekking. Take a trip to Sarangkot, for mesmerizing sunrises and panoramic views of the city. Experience the charm of Pokhara Lakeside with parks, and a cable car connecting the city to a hilltop for stunning vistas.
2. Shoulder Season: March, April, May, and October - The shoulder season also presents fantastic opportunities to visit Pokhara. The weather contributes to outdoor activities, and the city offers a pleasant climate. Explore the iconic World Peace Pagoda for its peaceful ambience and take a boat ride on Phewa Lake, surrounded by the enchanting Annapurna range.
3. Waning Season: December to February - The waning season brings colder temperatures. Although outdoor adventures are restricted, they provide a good time for sightseeing. Visit the Bindhyabasini Temple, a serene and beautiful temple dedicated to Goddess Durga, located in Pokhara's historic district.
By Air - Travellers can opt for connecting flights from India to Pokhara, Nepal as there are no direct flights. You can catch flights from major Indian cities such as New Delhi. Thrillophilia's Pokhara tour packages are thoughtfully crafted to fit your flight timings and include smooth airport transfers to your destinations.
Here is the list of best places to visit in Pokhara:
1. Phewa Lake: Phewa Lake, a beautiful freshwater lake, invites tourists with boat rides, lakeside strolls, and breathtaking views of the Annapurna range. At its centre lies the Tal Barahi Temple, a two-storied pagoda that adds cultural allure to the scenic landscape.
2. Tal Barahi Temple: Tal Barahi Temple, gracing a small island in Phewa Lake, is an esteemed two-story pagoda dedicated to Goddess Varahi. A significant religious site, it's a must-visit gem in Pokhara, offering calmness amidst the fresh waters.
3. Devi's Fall: Devi's Fall, or Patale Chhango, is a unique waterfall that creates a tunnel as it descends. A popular attraction, especially in the monsoon, this enchanting site showcases nature's beauty at its finest. Devi's fall is a must-visit on your Pokhara trip, providing beautiful views of the surroundings and nature.
4. Gupteshwor Cave: Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, opposite Devi's Fall, is a major attraction. Renowned as Nepal's longest cave, it houses natural idols and shrines dedicated to Lord Shiva, making it a fascinating stop for explorers. For its religious significance, this cave is a must-visit destination included in Thrillophilia's Pokhara trip package.
5. World Peace Pagoda: The World Peace Pagoda, a serene Buddhist stupa, offers panoramic views of the Annapurna range and Pokhara city. A perfect spot for meditation, it combines spirituality with Pokhara's natural beauty, creating an unforgettable experience.
6. Sarangkot: Perched on the outskirts, Sarangkot is a famed viewpoint offering breathtaking vistas of the Annapurna range, Pokhara Valley, and Phewa Lake. Adventure enthusiasts flock here for thrilling paragliding and other activities. Explore well-planned activities curated by Thrillophilia for tourists included in the Pokhara travel package to make your trip more adventurous.
7. Bindhyabasini Temple: Nestled in Pokhara's old bazaar, Bindhyabasini Temple is a spectacular Hindu shrine dedicated to Goddess Durga. A significant religious site, it holds deep cultural importance for the local community.
8. Seti River Gorge: Discover the natural marvel of Seti River Gorge in the heart of Pokhara. The river carves through a deep valley, creating a unique and beautiful landscape. Various viewpoints offer stunning vistas of this picturesque gorge.
9. International Mountain Museum: For mountaineering enthusiasts and adventurers, the International Mountain Museum is a treasure trove, making it a must-visit destination. It showcases the history, culture, and traditions of Nepal's mountainous regions and the global mountaineering community.
10. Pokhara Lakeside: Explore the charming Pokhara Lakeside, adorned with lakes, parks, and a vibrant market. Enjoy boat rides, lakeside strolls, and a plethora of dining options. This scenic spot is perfect for witnessing the mesmerizing sunset over Phewa Lake. Consider booking Thrillophilia’s Pokhara visit package for an exquisite trip to must-see places to make the most of your visit. This destination is exclusively included in Thrillophilia’s Pokhara visit package to make the most of your visit.
Here are the list of best things to do in Pokhara:
1. Boat Ride on Phewa Lake: Embark on a serene boat ride on Phewa Lake, surrounded by the breathtaking Annapurna range and the serene beauty of Pokhara. Rent a boat, paddle at your own pace, and soak in the warmth of the water and the beautiful sunlight. Escape the hustle of the city and enjoy the serenity of this serene spot. Daytime visits are recommended for the best experience. Revel in the peaceful ambience as you glide over the crystal-clear waters.
2. Visit Tal Barahi Temple: Explore the pagoda-style Tal Barahi Temple, nestled on a small island in Phewa Lake. Dedicated to Goddess Varahi, it stands as a significant religious monument, offering a unique and spiritual experience in Pokhara.
3. Explore Devi's Fall: Witness the mesmerizing Devi's Fall, where the waterfall creates a tunnel-like formation at its base. This distinctive natural spectacle captivates visitors with its beauty, making it a must-see attraction in Pokhara. What's incredible about this waterfall is that you can hear the water hitting the rocks, making it one of the top tourist spots in Pokhara.
4. Discover Gupteshwor Cave: Discover the mysteries of Gupteshwor Cave, rumoured to be Nepal's biggest cave. Home to natural idols and shrines dedicated to Lord Shiva, the cave invites exploration and spiritual reflection in the heart of Pokhara.
5. Hike to the World Peace Pagoda: Embark on a scenic hike to the World Peace Pagoda, boasting panoramic views of the Annapurna range and Pokhara city. This serene site offers a perfect blend of meditation and appreciation for Pokhara's natural beauty.
6. Visit Bindhyabasini Temple: Immerse yourself in spirituality at Bindhyabasini Temple in Pokhara, which is dedicated to Goddess Durga. Perched on a hilltop, it provides panoramic views of the city and Annapurna range. Pilgrims seek blessings and partake in religious ceremonies drawn by the temple's rich history, cultural significance, and scenic surroundings, making it a must-visit for devotees and tourists alike.
7. Explore the Seti River Gorge: Marvel at the natural wonder of Seti River Gorge, offering breathtaking views of the river roving through a deep gorge. The stunning landscapes and unique geography of this gorge make it a must-see attraction for nature enthusiasts and those seeking serene surroundings in the heart of Pokhara.
8. Visit International Mountain Museum: Delve into the history, culture, and traditions of mountainous regions worldwide at the International Mountain Museum. This educational and immersive experience provides insight into Nepal's mountainous heritage and global mountaineering, making it a fascinating destination for history buffs, adventure seekers, and curious minds.
9. Stroll along Pokhara Lakeside: Enjoy a stroll around the charming Pokhara Lakeside, soaking in picturesque views of lakes, parks, and a bustling market. This serene lake offers natural beauty and cultural vibrancy, providing a relaxing and delightful experience for visitors exploring the heart of Pokhara.
10. Visit Barahi Temple on an Island: Embark on a spiritual journey to Barahi Temple, peacefully situated on an island in Phewa Lake. Experience the tranquil atmosphere and the religious significance of this sacred site. Accessible by boat, the temple holds cultural importance and offers breathtaking views, making it an essential stop for those seeking a unique and serene experience in Pokhara.
11. Explore Begnas Lake: Relax and rejuvenate at Begnas Lake, a serene freshwater lake in the Kaski district of Nepal. With changing colours reflecting the seasons, it's the second-largest lake in the Pokhara Valley. Visitors can unwind, enjoy scenic views, and engage in various activities. Begnas Lake is a perfect destination for nature lovers and those seeking peaceful surroundings in Pokhara.
Browse through wide range of Nepal holiday packages from different Indian cities like, Nepal Tour Packages From Surat, Nepal Tour Packages From Jaipur, Nepal Tour Packages From Vadodara, Nepal Packages From Kochi, Lucknow To Nepal Tour Packages, Nepal Tour Packages From Rajkot, Bhopal To Nepal Tour Packages, Coimbatore To Nepal Tour Packages, Indore To Nepal Tour Packages, Nepal Tour Packages From Trivandrum
3 to 4 days are enough for a comprehensive Pokhara experience. This timeframe covers key attractions like Phewa Lake, the World Peace Pagoda, and Sarangkot. Opting for 5 to 7 days allows a more leisurely visit, providing extra time for hiking, city exploration, and savouring the natural beauty.
Getting around Pokhara is easy and convenient transportation. Opt for taxis, readily available for city travel. Local buses offer an affordable commuting option, and renting a motorcycle or bicycle allows you to explore the city at your own pace. Choose the mode that suits your travel style and preferences.
From July to September, Pokhara witnesses heavy rainfall and occasional hailstones, with temperatures around 20 degrees Celsius. While the rain can be intense, some find this season suitable for a brief Pokhara trip due to the slightly cooler temperatures.
Pokhara's nightlife is relaxed, featuring bars, restaurants, and live music venues concentrated in Lakeside. Enjoy a relaxed atmosphere, socialize with locals and fellow travellers, and savour drinks while listening to live music. Lakeside serves as the primary hub for nighttime activities in Pokhara.
Pokhara is an extraordinary place with amazing natural beauty. It is situated at an altitude of 827m from the sea level and 200km west of Kathmandu valley. Pokhara is well admired and known for adventure sports and other stunning sightseeing attractions. This enchanting city has a population of around 95,000 that has a lot to offer with beautiful lakes dazzling panoramic views of the Himalayan peaks. Have a look at few:
Pokhara's food and cuisines are not to miss. No matter where ever you go, wherever you travel, you need food to sustain and if you get local delicacies to relish, nothing is better than this. Of course, the empty appetite will ruin the excitement and adventure of your trip. No wonder, Pokhara serves all the amazing types of food from local to Thai, from Italian to Lebanese and much more.
All the restaurants in Pokhara offer great food whether you go to lakeside or to the main city road; you will these restaurants offering local and international delicacies:
Pokhara is situated to the west of Kathmandu, as it is a popular tourist destination for adventure and sightseeing, it is also quite famous for shopping. For tourists, there is a variety of outdoor and local markets and other shopping localities where there is plenty to shop. At some places, you can even haggle down prices to get the best deals. Look below for few:
Pokhara is blessed with natural beauty and scenery thus on the foothills of the Himalayas you may find some interesting camping sites that offers majestic views and star gazing nights. These camping sites stand as a testimony to the beautiful mountains, which are snuggled quite royally in Nepal.
If you want to be completely enthralled by the healing sound of the water then look at the best campsites in and near Pokhara:
Absolutely! Discover camping opportunities near Pokhara, where several sites provide a unique and memorable experience. Explore top camping spots like Dhampus Village, Australian Camp, Begnas Lake, Rupakot Village, Nirmal Pokhari Village, and Sikles Village. Engage in various activities such as hiking, backpacking, fishing, and hunting. For a panoramic view of the Pokhara Valley, visit Naudanda, offering 360-degree views of sunrise, sunset, landscapes, the city, and mountains, all from one point.
Yes, Pokhara has ample ATMs in tourist hubs like Lakeside and the city centre. However, it's wise to carry sufficient cash, especially in remote areas where ATM availability may be limited. Ensure you have cash in hand for a hassle-free exploration of both popular and offbeat destinations in and around Pokhara. It is recommended to plan your Pokhara trip cost in advance to avoid any inconvenience during your trip.
Here is the list of best Nepal trip packages from India that you can book from Thrillophilia are: