Ooty VillasPlanters Punch Villa, Ambari Emerald Villa, Saffron Stays Milton Abbott Estate Villa, Ooty Boulevard Villa, Bougainvillea Villa, Two Seas Residence, Khems Wood villa and many more.
The Villas In Ooty not only let you experience a laidback excursion but also welcome you with hypnotizing meadows, a pleasant climate, cool breeze, and a wide number of facilities at your disposal. While the Planters Punch Villas will leave you awe-struck with its interiors and surroundings, the Saffron Stays on the other hand will provide you with more of a rustic ambience. These exquisite villas will surely make your stay even memorable.
The Ooty Villas promises a unique and lively experience so that you have a bag full of nostalgia to bring home. Being located at a high altitude, the villas like the Mist Resorts and the Two Seas Residence lets you enjoy some of the most scenic panoramic views straight from your rooms. The villas here are equipped with all the modern-day luxurious amenities so that you don’t miss anything throughout the stay. To make most of your holidays one can soak in the pools, or indulge in relaxing spa therapy, or try a rejuvenating ayurvedic session.
People Also Ask About Villas in Ooty
What are the best villas available in Ooty?
Here is the list of best Villas in Ooty:
1. Planters Punch Villas: A superb resort offering free wifi, free parking and excellent accommodation. It has both single bedroom and two-bedroom villas with all non-smoking rooms.
Location: Situated at a distance of about 6km from the Ooty lake, the villa is near McGans College in Perar Minala.
Price: Vary from approximately INR 3000 for standard villas, INR 4000 for one-bedroom villas and INR 7500 for two-bedroom villas, all being per night rates.
2. Ambari Emerald Villas: Situated amid a serene location, the villa is a perfect place to spend your vacation. It provides kitchen and dining facilities and a fireplace in the living area of the rooms. Outdoor furniture is provided to sit and relax in the garden.
Location: Situated near Avalanche about 4km away and 8km from the Ooty lake at 2/537 Magic Waters in Yella Kandi.
Price: Starts from INR 8550 onwards till INR 10000 for one night stay.
3. Saffron Stays Milton Abbott Estate Villa: A perfect stay for couples, providing a peaceful environment with all the modern amenities. It provides a Deluxe double room and Holiday home for accommodation, a shared lounge and a garden.
Location: Situated in Old Pykara Road, about 3.5 km away from the Ooty Lake.
Price: Ranges between INR 4800 to INR 6400 with complimentary continental breakfast included.
4. Ooty Boulevard Villa: The holiday homes of the Ooty Boulevard resort have 2 bedrooms, kitchen and dining facilities, living area and balcony facing the garden. The rooms provide good mountain views from the windows.
Location: Situated at 192 Rose Mount at Tamilgam Road and 3.8 km from Ooty Lake.
Price: Starts from INR 4000 onwards per night.
5. Bougainvillea Villa: The beautiful villa provides different types of rooms for the guests – Super Suite, Deluxe, Luxury, Execute and Twin Suite. The rooms are spacious with the king and queen-sized beds, with windows facing the lawn.
Location: Situated at 262 A, Off Silverton Road.
Price: Starts from INR 3500 onwards per night.
6. Mist Resorts: The 92 sq meter property has family rooms with kitchen and dining facilities and separate balconies. They provide free Wi-Fi and parking facilities.
Location: Situated at Hobrat Enclave near the Royal Castle and about 2.8 km from the Ooty lake.
Price: Starts from INR 4000 onwards per night.
7. Two Seas Residence: There are 5 apartments in the residential property, with different themes and names. It provides free Wi-Fi and parking facilities.
Location: Conveniently situated at Arani House Road in Stone House Hill Post, about 4.8 km away from Ooty Lake and 700 meters away from the Botanical Garden.
Price: The per night price starts from INR 4000 onwards.
8. Green Mount Resort: The resort offers a children’s playground and a garden. Wifi and parking facilities are free for the guests. Pets are allowed at no additional charges. The rooms are provided with all the basic amenities and an outdoor fireplace.
Location: Situated at Dr Kanikaraj Nagar in Ooty main road, Aruvankadu.
Price: Starts from INR 3000 onwards.
9. Khems Wood Villa: The property consists of 4 apartments, each comprising 3 rooms. It has a beautiful garden and a lawn. The rooms provide all the required necessaries. It is one of the budget villas in Ooty.
Location: The villa is present near the Old Golf Course, very near to the Ooty city centre.
Price: The room rates start from INR 3000 onwards for 1 night.
What are the best luxury villas in Ooty?
Here is the list of best Luxury Villas in Ooty:
1. Pine View Stay: The highly-rated villa is one of the best in Ooty, offering excellent garden views . It has deluxe and three-bedroom villas, each with a living room and sometimes a kitchen too. The in-house restaurant serves delicious continental breakfast for the guests.
2. Hugel Villa: The luxurious villa consists of two-bedroom, three-bedroom and 5-bedroom apartments. Each room has a terrace and garden view. You can sit and relax at the garden in the evening and enjoy the breathtaking beauty of nature. Bonfires are also organized in the evening for the guests.
3. Heaven Hill View: The exotic resort has two-bedroom villas, each with a separate balcony, garden, living room, kitchen, microwave, refrigerator and dining facilities. The rooms provide views of the garden as well as green mountain ranges. It also offers barbeque facilities for the guests and a shared lounge too.
4. The Lilly: Spreading across an area of 603 square meter, it is essentially a four-bedroom house for accommodating 8 to 9 persons. Providing garden and mountain views, the luxurious apartment is one of the most popular Ooty villas. The villa offers delectable Asian breakfast for the guests.
5. SaffronStays Redwood Retreat: It is a huge seven-bedroom apartment with the capacity to accommodate 14 to 21 persons. The rooms provide excellent mountain views. You can enjoy board games and puzzles in the indoor games area of the resort. The in-house restaurant serves mouth-watering Asian breakfast.
6. Snowdrops Ooty: It is a holiday home with a double room, two-bedroom house and three-bedroom house. It offers free parking facilities, a terrace and a garden. There is also a children's playground inside its premises for the kids to enjoy.
What are the best villas in Ooty for the family?
Here is the list of Best Villas in Ooty for Family:
1. Krinith Cottage: The family-friendly cottage provides clean, big and spacious rooms for families with kitchen and dining facilities. It is present amid a peaceful and calm environment surrounded by lush green forests. There is a park inside the villa premises for the guests to sit and relax, while enjoying the beauty of nature.
2. Glyngarth Resorts: The resort offers excellent views of the mountains and valleys, perfect to spend a relaxing vacation with your family. There are twin rooms and a suite with a mountain view and a king room with a pool view.
The key features of the resort is its swimming pool, the multi-cuisine restaurant and its in-house bakery. The travel desk can arrange for trekking and visiting the nearby sightseeing spots for the tourists. This is one of the best pool villas in Ooty.
3. Lymond House: Located at Sylks Road within a lush green campus, the property is one of the best Ooty villas to spend with your family. It has an in-house restaurant serving Indian and Chinese dishes. Special kid-friendly buffet and kid meals are also served at the restaurant. The garden is beautiful with well maintained lawns and curated trees and plants.
4. Homely and Pleasant Cottage: It is a holiday home with all the basic amenities required for a comfortable stay with family. It has a two-bedroom house with garden view, accommodating 5 to 6 people. The cottage has free parking facilities. Airport pick up and drop facilities are also provided by the cottage authorities.
What are the best villas in Ooty for couples?
Here is the list of best villas in Ooty for couples:
1. Rainbow Cottage: It is one of the most popular cottages among couples, providing a secluded stay in Ooty. The rooms provide views of the amazing lush green surroundings. They are equipped with all the modern facilities and services. The property also provides a beautiful garden for the couples to sit and relax.
2. Red Hill Nature Resort: Encompassed by the spectacular views of the mountains and the glittering lakes, the resort offers a calm private stay for couples. Several outdoor and indoor recreational activities are provided at the resort to get engaged with your partner. Home cooked lip-smacking dishes, yoga and a well curated garden are some of the other attractions of the resort.
3. Sabol Holidays: Perfect for a romantic getaway among the enigmatic beauty of the lake waters and the lush green forests. The key attraction of the resort is the old European style of furniture and décor in the rooms. There is a children's playground and a garden inside the resort premises.It provides free parking facilities.
4. King’s Cliff: The enchanting resort offers a secluded and pleasant stay for couples, providing scintillating views of the hills and valleys. It hosts several outdoor activities for the guests like horse riding, jungle jeep rides and a tour of the prominent tea estates. The in-house restaurant serves a wide platter of Indian, Continental and Chinese dishes.
What are the basic amenities I would get in Ooty villas?
The basic amenities that you would get in Ooty villas are:
-King size or queen size bed with comfortable mattresses
-Flat screen TV
-Kitchen and dining facilities
-24-hour safety and security
-CCTV in common areas
-24-hour front desk
-Luggage storage area
-Towels and bedsheets
-English, Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam speaking staff
Are pets allowed in Ooty villas?
Some of the villas in Ooty for stay allows pets inside your cottages and rooms with no additional charges. Whereas some villas impose strict rules of not allowing any pets inside the property as well as in the rooms of the guests.
Can we make our food at Ooty villas?
Most of the villas in Ooty for stay provide cottages, holiday homes and rooms with separate kitchen and dining facilities. Basic utensils are provided or you can carry your cutleries for preparing food throughout your stay in the villas. Some villas, however, have shared kitchens but those are few in numbers.
The Mudumalai national park happens to reside on the northwestern side of the great Nilgiri hills. It has been one of the most important wildlife corridors of the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve. The national park is flourished with many other adjoining forests and wildlife reserves like the Mukurthi National Park, Silent Valley National Park, Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary and Bandipur National Park. The Mudumalai National Park is also referred to as the Mudumalai Tiger Reserve. There are more than 48 tigers in the park and they are allowed to roam freely inside the park without any restriction. The National Park is not only a house to the elephants and tigers, but it is also home to countless other endangered wildlife species like amphibians, reptiles, mammals, and birds. As per the reports, more than 13% of the total mammal species in India is present in the Mudumalai National Park and more than 8% of birds find their home in the National Park. The National park has got a perfect balanced ecosystem. The National Park also houses various medicinal as well as rare plant species like Pongamia glabra, Mangifera indica, Dalbergia latifoli, Terminalia arjuna, Syzygium cumini and the bamboo. Visit this amazing place in your next holiday vacation and spend some time in the serene atmosphere.
Emerald Lake is located in Emerald Village away from the hustle and bustle of a city, offering some peace and quiet so that you can relax in the lap of nature. That is because Emerald Lake is still pristine and less frequented compared to other places visited by tourists in South India every year. Travel enthusiasts visit Emerald Lake for its breathtaking scenic beauty such as the lush Nilgiri hills and the tea plantations surrounding the water body. With tea plantations surrounding Emerald lake, you can buy various tea products if you like. The lake and its picturesque surroundings are a photographer’s paradise for taking beautiful photos of the landscape. Emerald Lake is also visited due to its stunning sunrise and sunset views, which is a bonus or takeaway for photographers. It is an ideal picnic spot for locals and tourists alike. You can carry picnic baskets and some badminton gear when visiting this place. The surrounding woods and blue lake-water are home to diverse flora and fauna. Take delight in watching some native birds including ducks and other aquatic animals. It is a bird watcher’s paradise, where you can spot them easily without having to wait for a long time. Emerald Lake is also popular for activities like mountain biking and trekking down the lakeside. Again, if you are not much of an adventure-seeker, you can fish by the lake or sit with your favorite book and read in peace.
The Nilgiri Mountain Railway is a meter-gauge railway line 1000 mm long that passes through the queenly hill station of Ooty in Tamil Nadu. The fleet of steam locomotives running on this line is aptly nicknamed ‘the Toy Train’ and is greatly popular among children. The train covers a total distance of 46 km over a span of 5 hours, meandering by the rolling hills, green meadows, and view of the forested slopes. Localities bob up from within the greens with their red-tiled roofs and the train stops every once in a while at quaint little hill stations. You will be waved through Mettupalayam, Kellar, Coonoor, Wellington, Lovedale, and Ootacamund on this ride, reaching the point of 4,363 ft at the maximum. There are a number of pitch-dark tunnels to cross through, sharp bends along the mountains, thickly forested stretches, and a wide panorama of verdant meadow highlands to enjoy from your window seat. It is not just the brilliant picturesque quality of this dream-like rail journey that makes it so special, but also the fact that the Nilgiri Mountain Railway is part of India’s heritage. The tracks were laid down by the British Indian administration in the year 1908.Also, the trains use locomotives from over 50 and 80 years back-- the specimens of the oldest x-class locomotives still in use. UNESCO declared the railway as a World Heritage Site in 2005, extending it to the greater heritage site of Mountain Railways of India.