People Also Ask About Villas in Nashik
Which are the best Villas in Nashik?
1. Countryside Villas: Countryside Villas in Nashik is a lovely property set in the lush greenery of the property's landscaped garden. Not only does it have three bedrooms, but it also has three bathrooms.
You will also have keys to the pool villas in Nashik Living and dining areas, as well as the villa's kitchen.
Location: Countryside farm, Nandurbar Rd, Pathardi Phata, Nashik, Maharashtra 422010
Price: INR 28720
2. Jungle Safari Resort & Holiday Villa: The Jungle Safari Villa is one such property in Nashik, which is not far from the Sundarnarayan temple. There are three bedrooms and three bathrooms in the villa. You will also have access to the villa's fully equipped kitchen, as well as the dining and living areas.
Aside from the features of the best pool villas in Nashik, you will be treated to a stunning view of the Nashik mountains from any point on the premises.
Location: VijayRaj Nursery, Dindori Rd, Mhasrul Gaon, Nashik, Maharashtra 422004
Price: INR 9000
3. Paani Farm Villas: The Paani Farm Villas in Nashik are considered to be one the most sought after destination for guests. With four bedrooms, each with its own toilet, a balcony, a completely equipped kitchen with a microwave, and a refrigerator, you will surely never ever miss your home.
The magnificent villa not only has an outdoor swimming pool, but also a patio and lounge. During your stay in one of the top rated Villas in Nashik, you will also be treated to a delectable Asian breakfast. The villa can accommodate up to 12 people at a time.
Location: Vadgaon, Maharashtra 422203
Price: INR 21000
4. Red Tree Vineyard Bungalow: The Red Tree Vineyard Villa not only has spectacular views of the lake, but it also has free private parking for its visitors. The villa is 24 kilometres from Shri Kalaram Sansthan Mandir and 42 kilometres from Nashik International Airport.
With three bedrooms, a completely functional kitchen, a dining room, and three separate bathrooms, the entire villa is air-conditioned and is one of the most sought after luxury villas in Nashik. This villa also has a terrace where you can relax watching the grandeur surrounding immersed in the laps of nature.
Location: Red Tree Vineyard Bungalow , Dahegaon, Jategaon, Waldevi, Nashik - 422213
Price: INR 14000
5. Wine City Villa: Wine City Villa is a budget-friendly property in the heart of Nashik. The entire villa is air-conditioned, with balconies and private bathrooms in every room. During your stay in the villa, you will also have access to flat-screen TVs with cable and a seating room.
Guests staying at one of the well curated Villas in Nashik can also take advantage of taking a tour of the vineyards witnessing the process of wine making in front of their eyes. . You will also get to relish a delectable vegetarian breakfast every morning during your stay in one of the fascinating luxury villas in Nashik.
Location: Chetana nagar, Pathardi Phata, Nashik, Maharashtra 422010
Price: INR 28000
6. The Stone House by Vista Rooms: The Stone House in Beze, a great escape for wine lovers, is the nearest you can get to your passion for wine. This artistically designed villa is spread over 40 acres of lush green land adjacent to Gautami Godavari dam, making it an ideal getaway for couples, friends, and families. It's only a short drive from popular vineyards like Sula, Vallone, and York.
These luxury villas in Nashik can accommodate up to 6 people giving them a spacious environment to relax and rejuvenate. So, as you sit across a stunning lake-mountain view, lounging in your private lush lawn, sip your glass of wine in total solitude.
Location: Beze Shiwar, Near Gautami Godavari Prakalp Dam, Near Trimbak Road, Nashik-422213
Price: INR 14,000
7. Del Lago Farms: At the lovely Del Lago Farms, you can have the best of both worlds with a stunning mountain and lake view. Located on the banks of the Alandi Dam, this most sought after Villas in Nashik offer an exquisite holiday experience. Complete with a large lounge and infinity pool, charming interiors, and a warm atmosphere, this place is ideal for relaxing your way through the weekend.
You will immediately sense a positive vibe upon arrival, which will put you and your loved ones at ease and help you begin your most unforgettable vacation together. Guests will go
swimming, play cards, and other board games on the premises. There is a wide lawn on which visitors can play outdoor games. They may also order the setting up of a barbecue.
Location: Paani Farm,G.no 294, Near alandi dam,Girnare Wadgaon, Nashik - 422203
Price: INR 28600
8. Casa Malbec at Red Tree: Casa Malbec feels completely private and exclusive, with a stellar view of vineyards and a lake beyond - maybe the kind of homes celebrities in California get away to on their days off. The interiors are funky and picture perfect, and the verandah is a great place to relax.
Guests can play indoor games such as cards and ludo on the premises of this much sought after Villas in Nashik and can also go for a quiet walk in the woods and relax.
Location: Lakeshore by Waldevi, Dahegaon Jategaon,Nashik - 422213
Price: INR 15,400
Which are the best luxury villas in Nashik?
1. Luna Villa: Luna Villa is a cosy property in Nashik, located on the banks of the Waldevi Dam. This property has calming brown interiors and is fitted with modern facilities to ensure your comfort.
Enjoy the cool breeze in the lawn while soaking up the uninterrupted views of the waters from the terrace and all of the space.
2. Vedanta Farm Villa: The property of Vedanta Farm Villa is as special as it gets as a stilt home. All on the property is made of wood! The house has a very organic vibe with its wooden interiors while still being very modern.
Relax on the expansive lawn or take a swim in the pool. With a gazebo, a well, a stable, an orchard, and other features render Vedanta Farm Villa a full farm experience.
3. Vino Roussanne: This sprawling Nashik villa provides an unforgettably memorable vacation experience. Stretch out and unwind while you take in acres of lush green land while still having the convenience of living next to a vineyard.
Nothing compares to the unrivalled comfort of living in a stunningly built home with direct access to the water.
4. La Meraki: Leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind and relax at La Meraki, a retreat on the banks of the tranquil Vaitarna Lake in Masuri, near Nashik. This beautiful, modern bungalow features spacious, comfortable bedrooms as well as a balcony with a stunning view of the lake.
The lush lawns can accommodate up to 200 people for outdoor parties.
Which are the best budget friendly villas in Nashik?
1. Green Living Villa: Green Living is a concept that arose from a desire to disconnect from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and reconnect with nature. This tranquil villa is nestled in the Trimbak Valley, where one can unwind and enjoy the gentle breeze. With the fort of Anjaneri as a backdrop, enjoy magical sunsets.
Take in the new scents of the countryside as you wake up to the chirping of koels and mynas. This getaway is surrounded by lush farms and is quite affordable at just 3,500 rupees for a one night stay.
2. Farm Stay - Private cottage with River view: This is a stand-alone farm stay on a 3-acre farm with a private garden, terrace, and river view. Enjoy the peace of a farmstay while remaining close to famous tourist attractions. This villa is about 20 minutes from Nashik city and 5 minutes from Sula wines.
3. Adiem Homestay: Adiem Homestay is a villa that stands in the centre of tall apartments and blocks on both sides, attempting to muscle its way through the concrete, hardened present and future.
Redefining hospitality and love, a place with distinct characteristics, this villa is definitely a very good choice for staying.
4. Saanvi Villa: A tranquil environment with good breeze, light, and ventilation, surrounded by lush greenery, to give you a sense of calm. Located halfway between Nashik's two major industrial areas, it serves as a home away from home for visitors on business.
Which are the best pool villas in Nashik?
1. Rivercrest Bamboo Cottage: Rivercrest Bamboo Cottage, Nashik is located in Nashik, 13 km from Shri Kalaram Sansthan Mandir and 15 km from Pandavleni Caves. It has a garden for you to spend fun filled moments with your loved ones enjoying the top notch personalised services.
2. Dream Paradise: Dream Paradise offers accommodation in Nashik with access to a hotel, an outdoor swimming pool, and room service, just 3.6 km from Pandavleni Caves. A private pool and free private parking are available at this house.
Three bedrooms, a kitchen with dining area, and four bathrooms with showers make up the air-conditioned vacation home. The holiday home also offers a à la carte or Asian breakfast for its visitors.
3. Eko Stay- Moroccon Villa: Eko Stay- Moroccon Villa is located in Nashik, Maharashtra, and features a balcony and garden views. A private pool and free private parking are available at this house.
The air-conditioned villa has three suites, three bathrooms, and a fully fitted kitchen. Asian breakfast is available to villa guests.
4. Travalong Yamir: Travalong Yamir is a terraced property in Nashik, 28 kilometres from Pandavleni Caves, 35 kilometres from Sundarnarayan Temple, and 36 kilometres from Shri Kalaram Sansthan Mandir.
A private pool and free private parking are available at this house. The air-conditioned villa has one bedroom and a fully fitted kitchenette, as well as a balcony with garden views. The nearest airport is Nashik Airport, 51 km from the villa.
What is Nashik famous for?
Nashik is one of the best places in the Indian State of Maharashtra that is popularly known for its Hindu Pilgrimage Sites as well as for its number of vineyards and wineries. It is also called the Wine Capital of India.
You can come over to this place on a vacation and spend time at vineyards tasting different wine varieties as well as witnessing the process of wine making as well.
What facilities will be provided at villas in Nashik?
- Power Backup
- Room Service
- Private Entrance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Doctor on Call
- Living Room
- Seating Area
- Prayer Room
- Outdoor Furniture
What is the best time to visit Nashik?
The best time to visit Nashik would be during the winter season which extends from the month of October to the month of March. At this time of the year, the temperature remains comfortable and this makes sightseeing enjoyable.
You can also plan out your trip to this place in the monsoon season which is experienced from the month of June to the month of September.
What is the average price for a villa in Nashik for one night?
The average price for the private pool villas in Nashik for one night would cost you around INR 1300 to INR 29000 per person per night. The whole price is dependent on its location and amenities included.