Popular Munnar Packages
Munnar Tour Packages
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 15800.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 23750.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 19450.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 28700.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 28800.0|
With a massive variety of Munnar tour packages, Thrillophilia brings you the best activities and experiences that you can enjoy during your Munnar trip. Tailoring each package with your interests and requirements in mind, we offer you an endless list of package options to choose from during your Munnar trip.
Catering to all types of travellers, our Munnar, Kerala packages not only bring you the best of everything that the holiday destination has to offer but we also offer you a chance to customise your Munnar tours the way you like. With us, during your Munnar trip, you have an assured opportunity to see and do as much as you like. We offer a wide range of activities including but not limited to trekking the second-highest peak in Kerala, exploring the wildlife at Eravikulam National Park, the history of tea at the Tea Museum, and hiking to Lockhart Gap View.
Whether you are travelling with your friends, your partner, or your family, our special discounts ensure that you never dig a hole in your pocket, and yet enjoy a luxurious holiday amidst the true beauty of Munnar. Our dynamic Munnar tour packages allow you to choose between dedicated trekking vacations as well as trekking combined with other interesting activities in the region that you can do during your Munnar trip.
Thinking of trekking to the highest peak in the Western Ghat or camping amidst the surreal tea plantations of Munnar during your Munnar trip? Don’t worry. The Thrillophilia Munnar trip packages have you covered. Our Munnar tour packages are designed keeping in mind the varied tastes of our guests. Planning a Munnar trip with your better half or just taking the weekend off with your buddies? No problem. We have that sorted too. Our Munnar trip packages range from a day’s adventure to a week’s exciting holiday and much more. All you have to do is let us know what you want and how much time you have, and with Munnar trip packages we will chalk a perfect holiday itinerary for you in no time.
Popular Munnar PackagesMunnar Packages From Hyderabad, Munnar Packages From Chennai, Munnar Packages From Cochin, Munnar Packages From Bangalore, Munnar Packages From Delhi, Munnar Packages From Mumbai, Munnar Packages From Kolkata, Munnar Packages From Pune, Munnar Packages From Trivandrum, Munnar Packages From Coimbatore
Browse Top Munnar Packages by themes: Munnar Honeymoon Packages, Munnar Group Packages, Munnar Family Packages, Munnar Luxury Packages
Browse through top Kerala Tour Packages: Wayanad Tour Packages, Alleppey Tour packages, Cochin Tour Packages, Thekkady Tour Packages
Places to Visit on a Munnar Tour:1. Tea Estate Tours at Kolukkumalai: Sitting at a height of 7900 feet, the narrow pathways of Kolukkumalai hills will lead you to tea gardens. It offers jaw-dropping views and the soothing aroma of Tea leaves. You will find the world's finest tea here, it is the prime attraction of Munnar which is also popular worldwide.
2. Echo Point: Located around 15 Kilometres from Munnar, Echo Point is a beautiful spot where your voice will echo naturally in the valley. Trekking further you will reach Top Station, the highest point in Munnar that offers breathtaking views and options for camping and it is one of the best places to include in your Munnar package.
3. Eravikulam National Park: Not only natural beauty, Munnar tour packages let you explore wildlife as well. This national park is spread across 97 square kilometres and is popularly known for the endangered species of Nilgiri Tahr. You can spot more wildlife at nearby Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary and Salim Ali bird sanctuary.
4. Lakkam Waterfalls: It is one of the famous waterfalls along with Attukal, Chinnakanal and Thoovanam waterfalls. Considered as an ideal picnic location during your Munnar trip, this place is surrounded by vaga trees and surging cascades.
5. Tea Museum: Munnar tour packages will take you to this exclusive place to learn about tea origin, pluck tea leaves and enjoy the taste of different types of tea. Location: KDHP House, NH 49, Nullatanni, Munnar, Kerala 685612.
6. Munnar Markets: You can enjoy street shopping at Munnar Market where you will find endless variants of tea and coffee. Along with it, you will find exclusively available aromatic essential oils that are favourable to treat joint and body pain.
Things to Do on a Munnar Tour:1. Stay at Treehouse: Locally known as Erumadam, this modern eco-accommodation stay is an upcoming concept. Your rooms will be made of natural materials including Bamboo, coir, hay and straw.
2. Mountain Biking: This is a great way to connect and explore nature at a fast pace. Areas in Munnar like Suryanelli, Anamudi Shola, Mayoor are perfect for mountain biking. With Munnar trip packages, just rent a bike, wear your riding gear and start exploring the beauty of Munnar.
3. Rock Climbing: Hills of Munnar makes rock climbing a popular adventure sport. You can enjoy climbing up a steep rock or rappel down with a rope being surrounded by amazing views.
4. Shikara Ride: At Kundala dam and lake you can enjoy a Shikara ride in the calm lake during your Munnar trip. Surrounded by serene beauty you can spot rare NeelaKurinji flowers as well while enjoying boating. It is one of the best things to include in your Munnar tour package.
5. Ayurvedic Spa: Munnar Tours are worldwide famous for amazing Spa and wellness massages. Book your Munnar trip packages and enjoy a rejuvenating experience to relax your body and mind.
Browse through a wide range of Kerala Tour Packages from different cities like: Kerala Packages From Bangalore, Kerala Packages From Mumbai, Kerala Packages From Hyderabad, Kerala Packages From Delhi, Kerala Packages From Pune, Kerala Packages From Ahmedabad, Kerala Packages From Chennai, Kerala Packages From Goa, Kerala Packages From Surat, Kerala Packages From Nagpur.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.