Are you on the lookout for the best theme parks in Mumbai? If yes, then gear up yourself to receive a never-ending list of places where you can revive your childhood as well as make your kids learn through games. Mumbai- the city of dreams is known for its sightseeing opportunities and a multitude of entertainment spots.
Whether you are travelling here with your family or friends, the city has several theme parks where you can enjoy exhilarating rides, eat the spicy local cuisines, and shop your heart out. From attempting the mythological ride at Imagica to setting your adrenaline racing on rides such as Enterprise and Top Spin at Essel World, the city serves you with a plethora of options.
If you are looking for top theme parks in Mumbai to visit along with your partner, you won't be disappointed as Mumbai city has enough places like The Vardhaman Amusement Park, where you can vouch for a relaxed day out. Travellers who want to beat the scorching heat of Mumbai can escape to Snow World where a trunkful of exciting activities and magical experiences await them. With so many Mumbai theme parks, you won’t have a single dull moment. So, if you are soon planning an excursion to this dream destination, don't forget to read about these best adventure destinations in the city.
People Also Ask About Theme Parks in Mumbai
Which are the best theme parks to visit in Mumbai?
1. EsselWorld: Reckoned as the oldest and most popular theme parks in Mumbai, Essel World will win your heart in no time. The park serves as a perfect day out spot for families, friends, and kids who want to usher into the world of adventure. Apart from its multitude of thrilling rides, Essel World also lets kids enjoy Kangaroo Hop, Mirror Maze, and Alibaba Adventure. If you are an adult visiting this site, you would love to try rides such as Enterprise and Top Spin.
Location: Global Pagoda Road, Gorai Island, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Timing: Monday- Friday: 10 AM-7 PM
Saturday- Sunday: 10 AM- 8 PM
Price: INR 1310 for adults and INR 865 for kids
2. Adlabs Imagica: One of the top theme parks in Mumbai, Imagica attracts tourists with its three in one offering in the form of water park, theme park, and snow park. The park is home to numerous themed rides such as fairy tale rides and mythological rides which form the prime highlight of this place.
If you fancy the idea of spending your day sliding through the cool water slides, don't forget to grab a ticket for its water park which has some amazing slides like the loopy Woopy and Floatsa.
Location: Sangdewadi, Near Khopoli, Off Mumbai-Pune Express Highway, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Price: INR 1499 for adults, INR 1099 for kids
3. KidZania Mumbai: Spread across 1.73 acres of land, this indoor park is a popular attraction specifically made for kids within the age group of 2 to 16 years. One of the most renowned theme parks in Mumbai, it serves as an interactive platform where kids can learn new creative theories through games.
All the activities at KidZania are conducted in a safe environment and there are facilities such as CCTV, secured entry, and medical aid for the same. At KidZania, children are open to learning from 100+ careers through role-plays and other fun activities. If you want to enhance your kid's thinking abilities, this place is a must-visit spot for you.
Location: R City Mall, Amrut Nagar, Ghatkopar, Mumbai
Timing: Friday- Sunday: 11 AM- 7 PM
Price: INR 600 for adults and INR 1500 for kids
4. Vardhman Fantasy Amusement Park: Are you planning to visit the top theme parks in Mumbai? If yes, you can't miss out on Vardhman Fantasy Park. If fantasy has always been your favourite genre, you can't miss visiting this relatively new park which comprises seven charming zones including, the Greek Village, Colo Theatrum, Wonders of the world, Texas Cowboy, Lake Venetia, Viva Las Vegas, and Spanish Food.
In addition to its wonderful setting, this park has a large food court and a plethora of fun rides for both kids and adults. The main objective of this theme park is to make their guests experience the magic of the fantasy world and take them on a ride around the world through numerous international themes.
Location: near McDonalds, Shivar Garden, Mira Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Timing: 9 AM- 10:30 PM
Price: INR 2 per person
5. Snow World: Though regarded as the city of dreams, Mumbai experiences scorching hot weather most times of the year. If you are tired of wiping the sweat off your face, make your way to the popular Snow World. This one of its kind theme parks is situated in Phoenix Market City and forms a perfect destination for families who want to try something unique. People at Snow World love to spend their time sledding on the ice, getting clicked with snowballs in their hands, and throwing snow at each other.
To serve its guests with the authentic feel of the snow land, the park keeps its temperature set at -10 degrees. With a unique experience to offer, Snow World is definitely one of the best Mumbai theme parks.
Location: Lower Ground Level 58-61, Phoenix Market City, Lal Bahadur Shastri Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Price: INR 600
6. Wonders Park: Sprawled across 30 acres, this newly built theme park is known for its hi-tech rides and miniature models of seven wonders of the world including Taj Mahal, Colosseum, Machu Picchu, and others. The park comprises a play zone where kids can enjoy slides and swings or access the toy train.
Additionally, it also has an amphitheatre that can fit in 1000 people at a time. Nature buffs love to spend their time near Khandoli Lake and the Lazy River which are the two prime highlights of this park. With so much fun in its reserve, Wonders Park is certainly one of the most sought-after theme parks in Mumbai.
Location: Wonders Park, Nerul East, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Timing: 6 AM-12 PM & 3- 9 PM
Price: INR 35 for adults & INR 25 for kids below 12 years.
Which are the best theme parks for kids in Mumbai?
1. Kidzania: Make your kids learn new things through interactive role plays at this fun theme park where your little one will be exposed to numerous real life situations through play. A visit to KidZania is an opportunity for your kids to understand the roles and responsibilities of different jobs. From pilots, journalists, and TV anchors to firefighters, he can be anyone he wants for a few hours at this wonderland!
2. Yazoo Park: This beautiful park is home to several rides and food courts where you can eat your heart out after enjoying numerous slides and games. There is a special zone for kids where they are provided useful learning through games and puzzles. The park also has rides such as Free Fall and Yazoo Express to keep adults entertained. Once you are done with everything, you can head to the mini spa for a quick relaxing spa!
3. Suraj Water Park: For all those family vacationers who are searching for a relatively less crowded spot to hang out with their kids, Suraj Water Park is one of the most ideal theme parks in Mumbai. Water slides are the main highlight of this beautiful spot. In addition to underwater fun, one can either explore the museum of locks or walk through the fibre cave.
4. Water Kingdom: If your little one loves to spend his time underwater, a quick trip to the Water Kingdom will bring him more joy than anything else. The park is packed with numerous enthralling rides and slides as well as prime attractions such as Adventures Amazonia. There is another slide called What a Coaster on which attempts a seven-storey drop. If you are searching for the best Mumbai theme parks, Water Kingdom deserves a special mention.
What is the entry fee of Essel World?
The entry fee for Essel World is INR 1405 for adults and INR 945 for kids.
Which is better: Essel World or imagica?
Both Essel World and Imagica are among the top theme parks in Mumbai. However, with a vast variety of rides in its reserve, Imagica is certainly a better choice than Essel World. The theme park has numerous things in store to keep kids as well as adults entertained for hours. Imagica also holds a parade every day around 6 PM where you might get to see Imagica characters including Mr India, Detective Bow Wow, and Tubby.
What is the best time to visit Mumbai?
The best time to visit Mumbai is from October to February. During this time, the city experiences mild winters which form an ideal time to indulge in sightseeing and travelling. Even if you want to explore the city on foot, you can do so as the weather remains pleasant throughout the day. In addition to this, the city also hosts an array of festivals and cultural events such as the Kala Ghoda Art Festival in February month.
How many rides are there in Essel world?
There are 71 rides in Essel World including popular rides such as The Alibaba Adventure Mirror Maze, Tunnel Twister, and Hoola Loop. Shot N Drop and Top Spin are the other two mega attractions in the park which can’t be missed out.
How to reach Mumbai?
By air: Mumbai shares the best air connectivity with several important destinations in India as well as abroad. Mumbai International airport lies just 30 Km away from the city. Also, The Santa Cruz Domestic Airport is 4.5 Km from Mumbai International airport.
By train: Mumbai remains well-connected to the rest of India through the train route. Trains from East, West, and Central India arrive at Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus while trains from North arrive at Mumbai Central Station.
What is the entry fee of KidZania?
The entry fee of Kidzania is INR 1250 for kids and INR 500 for adults. The fee charged for toddlers is INR 700.
What can we do in KidZania?
There is a vast array of activities to enjoy in this global theme park. In KidZania, kids will not only get to access the world of entertainment, but they will also get enormous opportunities to enhance their learning through role-play activities. Though there are no rides and video games, there are numerous creative role play activities such as that of artists, travel agent, candle maker, etc, to keep your little one engaged for hours.