Homestays in MumbaiThere are a number of homestays in Mumbai which are ready to become your home away from home on your exploration or business trip to this amazing city. Most of the homestays in the city are situated close to major attractions, which provide you with additional time to explore the hidden gems of Mumbai. All the stays are equipped with modern amenities to provide its guests with the best of comfort during their stay. You can also prepare your own meals or order in-house at most of the stays to suit your hunger pangs.
Various homestays near Mumbai are also situated close to the sea, like the Ferreiras, Kalptaru, and Close to Coast which do not only provide you with amazing views but also provide you with the flexibility of walking along the seashore, whenever you desire. Many homestays here overlook the seashore, thus you can admire the beauty of sunset across the Arabian Sea straight from your room windows. You can also book a homestay which provides you with the facility of an on-site caretaker, like Sai Dham Homestay, Creekside Homestay, and Amrut Manthan to adhere to all your needs and greeds on your amazing trip to the financial capital of India.
People Also Ask About Homestays in Mumbai
Which are the best homestays in Mumbai?
1. The Ferreiras: One of the most ideally located homestays in Mumbai, the property is situated in close vicinity to the Girgaum Chowpatty Beach as well as Mohd. Ali Road. The stay also has a beautiful garden and a lounge space. The Ferreiras offers a continental and an a-la-carte breakfast to all its guests. Air conditioning is available in each of the rooms and the guests can also enjoy unlimited free wi-fi facility throughout the property.
Location: 47-G, Khotachiwadi Trail Lane, Mumbai
Price: INR 3999 onwards/night
Amenities: Family Rooms, Laundry, Walking Tours on request, Dining Area
2. AL Shifa Residency: Situated in the heart of Mumbai, this homestay features air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV and all other comfort amenities. The stay is located in close vicinity of a number of major locations in Mumbai and provides free wi-fi and delicious food to all its guests. All the rooms at the stay also have wardrobes as well as attached washrooms.
Location: Khambata Lane Premises no 4, Sorab house, Opp Byculla Railway Station, Behind Namdeo Umaji Agri Shop, Mumbai
Price: INR 1350/night onwards
Amenities: Free Parking, Private Entrance, Clothes Rack, Free Wi-Fi
3. Welcome Guest House: Featuring highly lit rooms, attached wardrobes, as well as washrooms, all the rooms at the homestay are air-conditioned and provide all the amenities for a fulfilling stay. There are a number of good restaurants as well as shops near the stay where you can shop and delish on delicious food during your stay in Mumbai. It is one of the most budget-friendly homestays near Mumbai providing the best of comfort and amenities.
Location: Sant Savata Mali Marg, Opp Gloria Church, Hotel Heritage Compound, Byculla East, Mumbai
Price: INR 19800/night onwards
Amenities: Shared Lounge, Wake-up service, 24 Hours Front Desk Help, Free Public Parking
4. Hotel New Castle by Marvik Rooms: One of the best situated homestays in Mumbai, the stay is in the near vicinity of Pali Hills, Mumbai Airport, Juhu Beach as well as Prithvi Theatre. The stay is well suited to families as well as business travelers and offers a fully-fledged Asian breakfast. The rooms at the stay have huge openings, offer a beautiful view, and also have a comfortable seating space.
Location: 355, Linking Road Above Only Parathas Restaurant, Khar West, Mumbai
Price: INR 2700/night onwards
Amenities: Room Service, Laundry, 24 Hours Front Desk Help, Housekeeping
5. FabExpress Livewel Service Apartment: The stay facilitates a budget-friendly as well as a comfortable getaway. All the rooms have been equipped with air conditioning, attached washrooms, Flat Screen TV, and all other necessary amenities. All the rooms at the stay are spacious and well lit up, with exclusive seating spaces. The stay also featured a fully equipped kitchenette where guests can prepare their own food and delish it in their rooms themselves.
Location: 16th Road Sat Kartar Building plot 357 Bandra West, road opp. Mini Punjab Restaurant, Bandra
Price: INR 1619 onwards
Amenities: Free Private Parking, Free Wi-Fi, Satellite TV, Clothes Rack
6. Veridical BKC: If you wish to have a home-like feeling while exploring the beautiful city of Mumbai, this is one of the most decent homestays in Mumbai that you will ever find out. The stay has spacious rooms with a fully equipped dining as well as a living area where you can relax after a tiring day of roaming around the city. The market is also situated next to the building and there is also a fully functional kitchen where you can prepare your very own holiday meals.
Location: Sindhu Ratan Building, opposite Gurunanak Hospital, Bandra East, Mumbai
Price: INR 3985/night onwards
Amenities: Laundry Service, Luggage Storage, Newspaper, Kitchenette, Housekeeping
7. Sai Dham Home Stay: This amazing stay offers guests a beautiful garden view, directly from their room. The stay also has a fully functional kitchen, equipped with a microwave as well as an oven. The room also features a flat-screen TV along with a DVD player, with which you can enjoy your favorite movies while vacationing. You will also get the help of a caretaker at the property who shall fulfill all your requirements.
Location: Flat No 104, First Floor, Bakul Street, Near Cross Garden, Bhayandar
Price: INR 6175/night onwards
Amenities: Housekeeping, Private Parking, Caretaker, First Aid Service
8. Agrawal Bhavan: One of the most budget-friendly homestays in Mumbai, the stay has a beautiful outdoor seating area, where you can enjoy your morning and evening tea. The stya provides its guests with a complete homely vibe with all the amenities that a comfortable vacation may require. In addition, the stay also has a huge fish tank, where you get to admire and play with the small water creatures.
Location: Pestom Sagar Road Number 3 Terrace flat, Chembur West, Mumbai
Price: INR 1200/night onwards
Amenities: Picnic Area, Private Parking, Luggage Storage, Shared Kitchen
9. Creekside Homestay: A clean, safe, and homely stay for people who prefer homestays over hotel rooms. The guest rooms at the stay are attached with a private balcony as well as a washroom and feature air conditioning. The stay also provides meals to its guests on a request basis and provides you the facility of an on-property caretaker to take care of your comfort. The common areas of the stay are beautifully set up and have ample daylight and a beautiful array of plants.
Location: C-1301, plot no. 4, Sector 9, Ulwe, Navi Mumbai
Price: INR 5169/night onwards
Amenities: Room Service, Laundry, Caretaker, Housekeeping
10. Amrut Manthan: A homely stay with all the basic amenities for a comforting stay, Amrut Manthan also features a fully equipped kitchen for basic cooking. The location of the stay is also reachable and falls in close vicinity to a number of important sites in Mumbai. Moreover, you get to stay with the host, sharing common spaces, who can further help you enhance your vacation experience in Mumbai.
Location: B wing-903, Amrut Manthan Society, Vakola Pipelime Road, near Grand Hyatt Hotel, Opposite Sai Baba Temple, Mumbai
Price: INR 4271/night onwards
Amenities: Housekeeping, Doctor-on-Call, Caretaker, Kitchenette
Which are the best homestays in Mumbai near the beach?
1. Kalptaru: Not very far away from Aksa beach is this beautiful and budget-friendly homestay which provides its guests with all the basic amenities and serves delicious Vegetarian breakfast, every day of your stay!
2. Close to Coast: One of the best homestays in Mumbai to stay at, Close to Coast is situated just opposite Juhu Beach, which is one of the most important attractions of the city. It is a fully furnished apartment where you can enjoy a comfortable and completely private stay.
3. Aram Guest House: This amazing stay near Chowpatty features dormitories as well as rooms. The seashore is situated just a walking distance away from this amazing stay. It is highly recommended for backpackers and young travelers.
4. The Ferreiras: Situated very close to Girgaum Chowpatty Beach, it one of the most popular homestays near Mumbai due to its beautiful location as well as available amenities. The stay also has a beautiful garden and a common lounging space.
Which are the best homestays in Navi Mumbai?
1. Royal Living: A budget-friendly homestay situated in Vashi, this homestay is situated amidst beautiful greenery and provides spacious rooms to stay in. All the units at this place have an attached balcony, washroom, as well as access to the terrace.
2. Apollo Guest House: It is a perfect stay for individuals and lets you choose among the dormitory as well as private rooms. It is situated very close to Sanpada Railway station and features meals on request of the guests.
3. Vaishnavi Villa: Situated close to a number of attractions in Mumbai including Nerul Lake & Nature Park, DY Patil Cricket Stadium, as well as Inorbit Mall, the interiors of the stay has been tastefully done and there is also a 24x7 help desk available at the property for the comfort of the guests.
4. Himni Serviced Rooms: All the rooms at this stay features a balcony from where the guests can enjoy the view of the city. Guests also get to enjoy room service, free Wi-Fi as well as free Satellite channels on the TV in each room.
Which are the popular places or landmarks for homestays in Mumbai?
- Bandra East
- Bandra West
- Chembur West
- Byculla East
- Khar West
This sightseeing place in Mumbai is one of the largest aquariums in the city of Mumbai. Situated in Marine Drive, this aquarium was founded by D. B. Taraporewala, a Parsi philanthropist, in the year 1951. The aquarium has a twelve feet long three-sixty degrees glass tunnel that holds interesting marine life. There are several species of fish here, such as damselfish, butterfly fish, tiger fish, angelfish, moss, sea urchins, sea cucumber, marine eels, etc
Priyadarshini Park and Sports Complex is a clean and well-maintained sea-facing attraction in South Mumbai. Located in one of the sophisticated localities, this Napeansea Road park overlooks many expensive apartments on the street. Every nook and corner of this 20 acres land has now become a powerhouse to keep the heart of Mumbai pumping. For more than 3 decades, this wonderland has served as a recreational site, and sports and fitness complex. Visit here early in the morning to witness the magic of this refuge for the inhabitants of Mumbai. Also, Mumbaikars do not forget to visit here in the early monsoons to sit on its sea-facing end and seek a delight with the sound of soothing waves. Once, this piece of land was merely a rocky patch of the coastal area of Malabar. What you see today is a gorgeous lush green garden lined up with a total of 600+ coconut trees. With a perfect and well-maintained ambiance, this park is a boon for early morning yoga, jogging, walking, aerobics, and so on. The credit, of course, goes to its active group – the Malabar Hill Citizen Forum, who looks after it as its own child. You can connect with their authorities to be an annual member of the plethora of recreational sports activities that they organize. In addition to pumping the adrenaline of youth with its recreational touch, Priyadarshini Park of Mumbai also serves as an ideal family outing location and a lover’s point. If you are fortunate enough, you may even witness little squirrels accompanying you here for some pleasing views.
Take a fascinating relief from the sweltering heat of Mumbai at a one-of-its-kind theme park – Snow World. Situated in Phoenix Market City, Snow World is a perfect place for your family to enjoy a day in the world of snow. The state-of-art technology at the Snow World is such that you get to witness the bliss of Kashmiri snowfall in the financial capital of India. Engineers of the Snow World have tried their best to maintain the mercury level below minus 10 degree celsius. So, spare some time from your schedule and indulge in snowy adventures like ice skating and sledging. If still your child craves for something more, lead him towards the Snow Dance Arena to witness the realistic rainfall. Watch your child building his own dream snow castle here or set him free to perform his favorite snow dance. From beginner to veteran, this world of snow has experiences for one and all. There are guides near every snow activity here to guide you with the basics to your comfort and convenience. Apart from enjoying it with your family, you may bring in your companions or your school kids and have a moment of joy with them. It is also a great place to organise your child’s first birthday or encourage his academic excellence here. Snow World, Mumbai has also been a place for corporate events in the past.