Places to stay in MumbaiStays in Mumbai take you out of the stirring city life and give you a chance to rejuvenate with your loved ones in a serene environment. These places not only offer top notch amenities in their rooms but they do offer an upscale environment so that you can spend some splendid moments. You will get to spend leisure time along the serene coastline of Arabian Sea as well as indulge in delicious treats prepared in the inhouse restaurant by masterchefs.
Some of the best places to stay in Mumbai like The Resort Mumbai which lets you to explore the Aksa Beach in the best possible way, Domonica Beach Resort which happens to be a perfect party place for bachelors, and Golden Toff Resort which is known to be an ideal resort in Mumbai for overnight stay.
If you have regards for good surroundings and greater vibes, then you can stay in River Winds Resort and if you wish to have an exemplifying laid back vacation, then you can choose to stay at Krishna Resort and Waterpark. When wandering about where to stay in Mumbai, you need to be happy as the city has got some of the best accommodations to give you cheerful memories to cherish all through your life.
Popular Places To Stay in Mumbai
|A Luxurious Countryside Vacation Retreat in Karjat||2D/1N||₹ 15252.0||4.0 star|
|An Exotic Villa Stay Amidst The Forests Of Igatpuri||2D/1N||₹ 14750.0||4.0 star|
|Luxury Homestay Amidst Nature in Karjat||2D/1N||₹ 18400.0||4.0 star|
|The Leelas Resort, Karjat Luxury Staycation Deal||2D/1N||₹ 4599.0||5.0 star|
|Jalsrushti Island Resort, Mulshi Luxury Staycation Deal||2D/1N||₹ 8999.0||4.0 star|
People Also Ask About Mumbai Stays
Which are the best resorts to stay in Mumbai?1. The Resort Mumbai: Located close to the Aksa Beach, this is one of the best places to stay in Mumbai for an ultimate holiday vacation. The resort makes sure its guests spend time with optimum comfort close to the azure Arabian Sea. All the rooms of the resort are sea facing so there would be no problem catching the serene views of the coastline. The best part of this place is its basketball and volleyball court and goofy park.
- Location: Madh Marve Road, Malad West
2. Domonica Beach Resort: Domonica Beach Resort in Mumbai is considered to be one of the best places to stay in Mumbai for bachelors. The resort is located close to the Gorai Road and is surrounded by swaying coconut and palm trees. This resort can be considered as a perfect place to go away from the hustle and bustle of city life and be in the arms of mother nature. During your stay, you will be offered delicious Indian and Chinese food.
- Location: Manori Village, Manori Gorai Road
3. Pali Beach Resort: Pali beach resort is considered to be one of the top places to stay in Mumbai for couples. It is a wonderful place to spend time in a laid back manner with your loved ones. You can come over to this place for your weekend getaways and relish wonderful seafood preparations on the menu, tidy rooms to unwind, and great nature views to sight.
- Location: Pali Chowk Road, Uttan Pali Road, Off Bhayandar West
4. Sun Beach Resort: Sun beach resort is one of the most sought after places to stay in Mumbai close to the famous Gorai Beach. The resort has got a versatile surroundings and offers loads of activities to the guests. It can be an ideal place to spend some time away from the chaotic city life. The rooms of the resort are spacious and loaded with top notch amenities to make sure that you spend comfortable time.
- Location: Ponda Wadi, Gorai Beach, Borivali West
5. Fonsecas Beach Resort: Fonsecas Beach Resort, which nestles in the middle of swaying palm trees close to Gorai Beach has got the rightest appeal to offer you a picture perfect holiday vacation. The resort offers the guests with perfectly curated amenities to make sure they spend super comfortable time here. This place is mainly visited by nature enthusiasts and peace seekers.
- Location: Main Gorai Beach, Borivali West, Gorai
6. Golden Toff Resort: Golden Toff Resort happens to be one of the best places to stay in Mumbai for an overnight stay. This place is considered to be an oasis of serenity and tranquility that is located in the tinsel town. The resort has got a perfect vibe and right environment to make sure you spend some comfortable time with your loved ones.
- Location: Uttan Road, Opposite Stella Maris Hospital, Bhayandar West
Which are the best places for camp stays near Mumbai?1. Bhandardara Lake: It is a beautiful lake camp situated near Jagatpuri, the western ghats of the country. Bhandardara Lake is a tourism attraction for the beautiful nearby hills, waterfalls, Wilson dam, and also the Arthur Lake. One can try out camping at Bhandara lake on a twin sharing basis if you are someone who loves nature and wilderness.
2. Karnala: Situated merely 50 km from the bustling crowd of Mumbai, Karnala has one of the best camp stays near Mumbai. Located at the base of Karnala fort and surrounded by the lush tropical rainforest of the Western Ghats, it is a true scenic paradise to camp out for the night.
Near the camping site is the famous Karnala Bird Sanctuary, which has over 187 different species of birds, all native and migratory. From enjoying a hike to the fort to exploring the nearby lakes and the bird sanctuary, Karnala is perfect for camping.
3. Vasind: If you are a night sky lover then there is no other place as perfect as Vasind. Stargazing aside Vasind has a wide plethora of activities to try out while camping for the weekend. From kayaking, river rafting to a simple midnight stroll through the bush trails and serene wood, Vasind is the perfect escapade into solitude for a day or two.
4. Pawna Lake: Merely 18 km from the noise and crowd of Mumbai is one of the best natural scenic beauties of Maharashtra, Lake Pavna. Known for a wide range of watersports, Pawna Lake is also a favorite for Camp stay over the weekend. In addition to swimming in the lake, trying all kinds of water sports, and exploring the hiking trails, travelers can even trek to the Tikona Fort located close to the lake.
Where to stay in Mumbai near Juhu beach?1. Ramada Plaza By Wyndham Palm Grove, Juhu, Mumbai: Ramada Plaza By Wyndham has got a lot to offer starting from art gallery tours to the exploration tours of ancient ruins. The resort has got an outdoor swimming pool area that overlooks the beach. Staying at this place, you will be able to capture captivating views of Juhu Beach.
2. JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu: JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu lets its guests soak in breathtaking views of the Arabian Sea and charming beachfront luxury accommodation. The resort has got an award winning wellness spa that extends a wide range of wellness treatments.
3. Hotel Sea Princess: Hotel Sea Princess happens to be a perfect 5 star hotel close to the Juhu Beach Shore that offers ultimate ecstasy to the guest. The wellness hub of the resort offers loads of therapies and massages to give you a feel of rejuvenation. The inhouse restaurant of the hotel is very known for providing ala carte and buffet options to the guests to delight their taste buds with some of the finest preparations.
4. Sun-N-Sand: Sun N Sand can be considered as a perfect blend of leisure, convenience, and luxury. Staying at this place, you will be able to pamper yourself with some of the best days of your life relishing top notch services and high quality amenities.
What are the best stays near Gateway of India?1. Taj Mahal Tower: Taj Mahal Tower has been redefining sophistication with luxury and traditional architecture with its top class services and modern luxury. The rooms of the resort face the pristine coastline of Arabian Sea offering serene views. You will get about 9 different eateries and dining options at this place along with a rooftop restaurant.
2. The Taj Mahal Palace: The Taj Mahal Palace happens to be one of the iconic landmarks of the city of Mumbai. Being one of the popular stays in Mumbai, it offers unique experiences and signature royal hospitality. With loads of accolades, this heritage property overlooks the iconic gateway of India as it is located adjacent to the Colaba Causeway.
3. Backpacker Panda Colaba: Backpacker Panda Colaba is known for its vibrant and colorful interior decor. The resort has got a full fledged indoor game activity centre and host of other amenities to give you a distinguished experience close to the Mumbai city. The resort offers a shared lounge to its guests for their relaxation in leisure times.
4. Hotel Diplomat: Located close to the iconic landmarks of Mumbai, this resort has got one of the most premium locations. Known for its lavish services and beautiful cityscapes, you will be offered customised services to make you feel pampered during the vacation at one of the top stays in Mumbai.
Which are the best places to stay in Navi Mumbai?1. Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Vashi: Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Vashi has got a prime industrial destination in Mumbai that offers a comfortable stay to the guests in its fully furnished rooms loaded with contemporary amenities. During your vacation at one of the best stays in Mumbai, you will get a chance to unwind the rooftop swimming pool and relish delectable cuisines at the rooftop restaurant.
2. Fortune Select Exotica-Member ITC Hotel Group: Fortune Select Exotica, which happens to be a Member of ITC hotel group, is located centrally in Mumbai offering top notch amenities and unmatched hospitality to its guests. This place has been awarded as one of the best business hotels by World Luxury Award.
3. Ibis Navi Mumbai: Ibis Navi Mumbai gets an upscale environment that takes you away from the stirring city life to hushed dwellings. This is one of the best places in Navi Mumbai to spend your leisure time with your loved ones. The inhouse restaurant of this resort is known for its lip smacking India, Oriental, and European Dishes.
4. Ramada - Navi Mumbai: Ramada, Navi Mumbai happens to be one of the most sought after business hotels that promises you a splendid stay with your loved ones in peace and harmony. During your stay at this place, you will be able to enjoy a relaxed time inside the Jacuzzi.
Which are the best adventure camps near mumbai?
Covered with sea and mountains and plateaus, Mumbai is a beauty that opens up doors to every kind of traveler, from a calm soul to an adrenaline junkie. Here are few of the options to get your nerves pumped with adventures in and around Mumbai:
• Kolad – A riverside tranquility, all that you expect
• Gorakhgad Fort – The simpleton’s vacation
• Pavana – Feast of your life’s journey
• Karnala – of olds forts of overgrown grass
• Panchgani – The melting moments of those strawberry and cream.
• Rajmachi – Where man shook hands with nature
• Kaas Plateau - India’s answer to Skagit Valley
• Malshej Ghat - A perfect camping destination
• Tikona Fort – Enthralling, exhilarating and ravishing
• Harishchandragad – Let your soul find answers
• Revdanda – The ultimate beach vacation
• Bhandardara - The maximum bang for your buck
• Murud Janjira - To enjoy your ship-in-a-bottle moments
• Khopoli – a joyful escape to heights
• Dahanu- What makes it a place for family and friends
• Bhatsa-The ideal spot for riverside camping
• Rockface Camping, Lonavala
• Camping Adventure near Wai
• Camping Adventure near Palghar
• Tikona Hill View Camping near Lonavala
• Shirota Lakeside Camping
• Jungle Camping, Matheran
• Camping in Uttan
• Kashid beach