Mahabaleshwar StaysPlaces to stay in Mahabaleshwar are cradled amidst the lush green mountain ranges of the Western Ghats, offering guests a unique natural experience. Depending on your travel preferences and your budget, you can choose from a number of excellent options that will make your vacation experience memorable. The most attractive part about these resorts, hotels and homestays is their proximity to nature.
Almost all the accommodations offer panoramic views of the mountains of the Western Ghats, along with the rainforests, lakes and rivers that you can watch right from the balconies in your rooms. You can choose from a host of options when you are looking for Mahabaleshwar places to stay.
You can choose to stay in luxurious resorts, cosy homestays or indulge in an outdoor camping experience as well. If you are looking for mid-range hotels that offer comfort without being expensive, you can check out properties like Serene Villa in Mahabaleshwar and Valley View Farm House. You can also check out camps and homestays such as Hilltop Homestay, River View Camping and I Camp Resort that are located close to waterfalls and other natural wonders. There are also several luxurious options such as La Meridian in Mahabaleshwar, where you can book a stay.
Popular Places To Stay in Mahabaleshwar
|Bella Vista Resort, Mahabaleshwar | Luxury Staycation Deal||2D/1N||₹ 8655.0||4.0 star|
|Serene Villa Amidst the Sahyadri Mountains, Mahabaleshwar||2D/1N||₹ 45850||3.0 star|
|Homestay in Mahabaleshwar Flat 20% off||2D/1N||₹ 1920||4.0 star|
|Tgl Resort, Mahabaleshwar | Luxury Staycation Deal||2D/1N||₹ 4122.0||4.0 star|
|Hill View Villa Stay near Panchgani||2D/1N||₹ 9999.0||4.0 star|
People Also Ask About Mahabaleshwar Stays
What are the best places to stay in Mahabaleshwar?
Mahabaleshwar, one of the beautiful attractions in Maharashtra, offers a perfect room to suit every taste and budget. You can easily book a stay of your choice from an array of accommodation options including:
1. Bungalows and Villas: Villas or private bungalows let you enjoy a family vacation under one roof with abundant space and plenty of exciting activities to experience. Some of the best villas included in the list of top Mahabaleshwar places to stay to plan a perfect getaway are:
- Neeta’s Shanti Villa
- Misty Meadows Villa
- Garden Villa
- Glenogle Bungalow.
2. Farmhouses: Located in the picturesque locations, farmhouses prove to be the best location of stay, if you want to enjoy one of its kind stays in Mahabaleshwar. Some of the top farmhouses in Mahabaleshwar are:
- Mahabaleshwar Farmhouse
- Shivsagar Farmhouse
- Farmhouse Bistro
- Pooja Farmhouse.
3. Resorts: The list of best Mahabaleshwar places to stay also include several luxurious resorts that offer an upscale living amid the lap of nature. You can book a resort as per your budget as the prices depend on the amenities in offer and location. Few top resorts in Mahabaleshwar are:
- MTDC Mahabaleshwar Resort
- Brightland Resort
- Club Mahindra Sherwood
- Valley View Resort.
4. Homestay: If you want to enjoy a homely atmosphere with exclusive amenities and services, then homestay proves to be the perfect choice to make your trip full of cherishable memories. Mahabaleshwar also offers a range of homestay options including:
- Bapa Sitaram Homestay
- Kondalkar Residency
- Samarth Krupa Niwas
- GK homestay.
5. Campsites: Another way to enjoy a spectacular experience in Mahabaleshwar is to go camping, which is not only thrilling but lets you explore your bold side too. There are various campsites in Mahabaleshwar, which promise luxury along with some recreational activities. Few names in top campsites in Mahabaleshwar are:
- Terra Camp Resort
- Eco Camp
- Tapola River Camp
- Natventure Camp Panchgani.
Which are the best resorts to stay in Mahabaleshwar?
1. MTDC Mahabaleshwar Resort: Located at Bombay Point Road (Koyna Wildlife Sanctuary), this resort offers uniqueness, lavishness with extended support of services and amenities. Also, it is very near to some of the prominent sightseeing spots in Mahabaleshwar.
2. Brightland Resort: One of the exotic Mahabaleshwar places to stay is located at Kates Point Road and offers a luxurious stay with well-appointed rooms, upscale facilities, and exceptional customer services.
3. Club Mahindra Sherwood: Set in majestic landscapes, this resort is known for its epitome of excellence, world-class facilities, and recreational activities on offer.
4. Valley View Resort: Perfectly located amidst the picturesque panoramas, the resort is one of the finest in Mahabaleshwar with exclusive facilities like indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam & massage, indoor games, and horse riding, etc.
5. Le Meridien Resort and Spa: One of the best places to enjoy an experience of a lifetime besides surrounding serene nature with tailor-made amenities, an array of activities, and a multi-cuisine Chingari restaurant.
Which are the best homestays in Mahabaleshwar?
1. Bapa Sitaram Homestay: A perfect choice to enjoy solitude beside serene surroundings. The stay here is not only unique and relaxing but comprises all the basic and modern amenities to make you feel at home.
2. Kondalkar Residency: Another top choice for a cozy stay near prominent attractions in the city, at a reasonable price but complete with luxurious amenities. All of the rooms are well equipped with basic amenities and include free W-fi and a seating area.
3. Samarth Krupa Niwas: Nestled amidst the beautiful landscapes, this homestay is best for those who want to enjoy a comfortable yet classy stay. It offers excellent facilities like travel assistance, free parking, housekeeping, and 24 by 7 power backup, and much more.
4. GK Homestay: Located very near to the major landmarks in Mahabaleshwar, GK homestay is a beautiful property that offers free internet, Restaurant/Coffee Shop, Spa, daily housekeeping, like exclusive services to its guests. Do check out this one of the best places to stay in Mahabaleshwar for a stylish, comfortable, yet suitable for every budget stay.
5. Eden Villa Homestay: One of the best homestays where you can unwind and enjoy in the midst of the bountiful nature. Being located in close vicinity to all the major landmarks and saves your traveling time and cost. Besides, the amenities in the offer are exceptional with guaranteed best customer services.
Which are the top family resorts in Mahabaleshwar?
A few top resorts in the list of are:
1. The Regenta MPG Club & Spa: Located in the close vicinity of Vienna Lake, this is the best choice for luxury appreciators and nature admirers. Also, it provides multiple opportunities to enjoy with your family and kids and is one of the best Mahabaleshwar places to stay.
2. Le Meridien Mahabaleshwar Resort: Top choice for those who want a classy and luxurious stay with their family with world-class amenities like Airport shuttle, Spa, 24 hours Fitness center, kids zone, outdoor and infinity pool, etc., and upscale living with a private balcony, deep bathtubs, luxurious bedding and much more.
3. Saj Resort: Spread across sprawling five acres land, this is one of the most luxurious properties in Mahabaleshwar. Amenities like a recreation center, wide swimming pool, children's park, SPA, etc., assure you will enjoy an extraordinary experience.
4. Brightland Resort & Spa: Known for its serene location and tailor-made services, the resort promises the finest experiences to its guests. Amenities in the offer are swimming pool, Jacuzzi, health club, kid’s zone, and many more.
5. Ramsukh Resorts & Spa: Ramsukh Resorts & Spa: Perfect choice for tourists looking for tranquil and rejuvenation amid nature with world-class amenities like pure veg food, children play area, discotheque, private jungles, swimming pool, games area, gym, restaurant, spa and much more.
Which are the best budget stay resorts in Mahabaleshwar?
1. Pratap Heritage: Located at Valley View Road, this is known as one of the most exquisite heritage hotels in Mahabaleshwar. Amenities in the offer are free parking, kid’s zone, pool, restaurant, and many more.
2. Laxmi Hotel: Top choice in the budget places to stay in Mahabaleshwar, this hotel is conveniently located, and promises a hassle-free stay with exclusive hospitality and upscale amenities.
3. Sunny Midtown: Another good budget stay option, complete with all basic modern facilities and world-class services. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, a games room, and free parking spaces along with other essential amenities.
4. West Hill: A Mid-Segment Hillside resort located on Mahabaleshwar Panchgani road with facilities like well-appointed rooms, a veg restaurant, and recreational activities like karaoke, indoor/outdoor games and horse riding.
5. Hotel Panorama: Another best budget stays option in Mahabaleshwar situated amid the serene valley and mountains. It not only offers excellent amenities like a veg restaurant, a fast food joint, outdoor pools, games room, playground, free parking, aquarium but also features a private pedal-boat canal.
Which are the most luxury resorts in Mahabaleshwar?1. The Grand Legacy: Located at the highest altitude in Mahabaleshwar, this resort is one of the top places to stay in Mahabaleshwar offering exclusive services and high-class amenities. Its main highlight is its own Sunset & Sunrise points along with other exclusive facilities.
2. Evershine Keys Prima Resort: A perfect place for a relaxing and refreshing stay beside the beautiful meadows of strawberries. Also in the offer are the world-class amenities such as an all-day eatery, an open-air Italian restaurant, bar, outdoor pool, an exercise room, spa, kids' play area, etc. and prompt hospitality.
3. Citrus Chambers: With colonial architecture, this resort is one of the best in Mahabaleshwar and boasts of elegance, romantic ambiance, and a perfect backdrop.
4. Ramsukh Resorts & Spa: Where luxury redefines elegance. Set across the Krishna Valley, it offers upscale living along with exceptional facilities like a rustic-style restaurant, bakery, garden, outdoor pool, fitness room, spa, kids' playroom, along with regular live entertainment.
5. Brightland Resort & Spa: Nestled between the majestic Sahyadri Mountains and the Krishna Valley, it is one of the finest resorts with world-class modern facilities and exceptional customer services.
Which are the best villas to stay in Mahabaleshwar?1. Amaltas Bungalow: Known for luxury facilities and serene location, this villa is a perfect choice for those who do not like to compromise on class and luxury. It features free internet, parking, room service, outdoor activities, indoor entertainment, and in-house Shiva temple on the premises.
2. Tripper Mountain Villa: With modern facilities like a shared lounge, 24-hour room service, a lush garden, and state-of-the-art amenities, the villa is the best choice to enjoy a vacation with your family.
3. Shanti Villa: Another good choice to enjoy leisure time with your family or friends, amid a tranquil atmosphere and complete with modern amenities like a vegetarian-only restaurant, an outdoor pool, a business center, free parking, internet, and more.
4. Lotus Farms: A retreat for nature lovers, the villa is known for its location, high-class amenities like a veg-only restaurant, free private parking, a garden, a terrace, 24-hour front desk, room service, luggage storage, etc., and exceptional services.
5. Honeywood Holiday Homes: Situated in the close vicinity of prominent sightseeing and featuring facilities like free Wi-Fi, parking, pet friendly, a garden, a restaurant, a ticket service, a tour desk, luggage storage, etc., make the villa one of the best places to stay in Mahabaleshwar.
Are the resorts in Mahabaleshwar safe for couples?Mahabaleshwar resorts not only respect the couple's privacy and take care of their safety and security with CCTVs in all public areas but offer couple-specific services like room decor, outdoor activities, couple spa, ect., to make the stay a perfect romantic escapade for couples.
Can we drink and smoke in homestays in Mahabaleshwar?Smoking and drinking rules are different for different homestays. Some allow both, some allow only drinks, and some do not allow anything. So, check for smoke/drink rules and regulations before booking a homestay.