1. Enjoy watersports at Lakeshore Watersports: Lavasa is located on the banks of the beautiful Warasgaon Lake, which makes it a hotspot for fun watersports.
One of the most famous and popular water sports complexes in the town are Lakeshore Watersports, where you can enjoy activities like boating, paddleboarding, kayaking and pedal boating on the surface of the lake. You can explore the many activities as part of your Lavasa tour.
Location: Plot No 101, Town Hall, Portofino Street, Lavasa, Maharashtra 412112.
Price: Customizable according to the activities you sign up for.
Timings: Monday to Sunday (10:00 am – 6:00 p.m.).
2. Relax your body and mind at the Karvi Spa: For a truly relaxing experience, you can book a Lavasa tour package that includes a trip to the beautiful Karvi Spa. With state-of-the-art infrastructure, professional masseuses and a soothing and calming environment, this is the perfect place to rejuvenate your senses after a hectic week in the city.
You can avail a diverse range of international massage therapies that will stimulate your body and mind in different unique ways.
Location: 30, Event Center St, Lavasa, Maharashtra 412112.
Price: Prices start at INR 700.
Timings: Monday to Sunday (11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.).
3. Participate in Adventures at XThrill Adventure Academy: XThrill Adventure Academy is a bustling centre of adventures and excitement that you can participate in with your whole family. The Academy offers a number of outdoor activities such as rock climbing, rappelling, trekking, cycling, etc.
This is made even easier because of the versatile and diverse terrain of Lavasa. You can also enjoy unique activities such as valley crossing, archery, rifle shooting, backpacking and most importantly, camping on Lavasa trip.
Location: Palase, Maharashtra 412107.
Price: INR 1,210 for a 2 days camping experience.
Timings: Monday to Sunday (9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.).
4. Trek to the Tikona Fort: The Tikona Fort near Lavasa is possibly the most beautiful viewpoint in the area, from where you can see the rolling hills of the Western Ghats, the deep valleys and the rain-soaked forests.
You are offered a breathtaking panoramic view of the place, and the trek to the top of the fort is also a rewarding journey. The historical fort also offers stunning views from its ramparts and is a great place for a romantic picnic when you are in Lavasa.
Location: Lonavala, Maharashtra.
Timings: Monday to Sunday (6:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.).
5. Explore the local Bamboo craft at Bamboosa: The tropical foliage that surrounds Lavasa yields a lot of bamboo trees which is turned into a multitude of beautiful, hand-made and hand-crafted bamboo items that you can find at Bamboosa. This factory cum craft store is a hub for local artists who flock there to check out items such as furniture, lampshades, coasters, knives, etc. all of which is made out of bamboo.
Location: Survey No. 60, Mugaon Lavasa, Post Pathershet, Taluka, Mulshi, Maharashtra 412112.
Price: Prices start at INR 200.
Timings: Monday to Sunday (10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.).
6. Explore the Lavasa Nature Trail: A Lavasa tour is incomplete without a walk along the beautiful Nature Trail in Lavasa. In fact, this stretch of road beside the lake is considered the French Riviera of Maharashtra because of its incredible architectural and natural beauty.
Watching the sunset, the skyline, the colourful buildings with the Italian ramparts and the sparkling water bodies is one of the most relaxing and rewarding things to do on your Lavasa trip.
Location: Dasave, Maharashtra 412112.