1. Enjoy Upside Down World: One of the most fun-filled things to do on your Kuta trip is to pay a visit to Upside Down World, which features 8 different rooms, each with its own unique concept and design. The rooms are, as the name suggests, turned upside down!
Here, you can have fun taking upside-down pictures with your family, hanging on to the room's ceiling, and doing laundry in the air. There's also a baliness themed room that isn't found in any other upside down world attractions. The staff is extremely friendly, so there is no need to be shy about asking for assistance or posing ideas. Make sure your camera is fully charged before taking amazing and one-of-a-kind photos.
- Location: Jl. Bypass Ngurah Rai No.762, Pemogan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80221, Indonesia
- Timing: 9 AM to 7 PM
2. Witness Baby Turtles at Kuta Beach Sea Turtle Conservation: If you are a wildlife enthusiast, include a visit to the Kuta Beach Sea Turtle Conservation in your Kuta tour packages. The Kuta Beach Sea Turtle Conservation programme is a non-profit, non-governmental organisation that aims to protect sea turtles by raising public awareness about sea turtles and turtle habitat.
The endangered species of turtle nests on Kuta Beach, and sea turtle eggs laid on Kuta Beach are relocated to the central hatchery. It takes 45-60 days for these eggs to hatch naturally. If you want to see this adorable experience, the best time to go is in October. Baby turtles are usually released the day after they hatch. Bali Garden is also nearby, making it very easy to get there by walking along the beach's edge.
- Location: Jalan Pantai Kuta, Kuta, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
3. Celebrate with the Locals at Kuta Karnival: If you want to enjoy Kuta just like a local, celebrate the colourful Kuta Karnival with the locals on your Kuta trip. Kuta Carnival is an annual event held in Kuta, Indonesia. Every year in Kuta, there is a great festival of sliding sports, traditional dances, surfing competitions, colourful street parades, and many other amazing things. Hundreds of tourists from all over the world come here to participate with zeal and joy.
This year's kuta karnival promises even more fun and excitement on Kuta's beaches. There will be a number of events during the opening ceremony, including turtle releases, a kite festival, Bali business arts, movie screenings, a Bali food festival, a sand sculpture competition, a cartoon exhibition, martial arts, and much more. The Kuta karnival is usually held in October.
4. Visit Vihara Dharmayana: If you seek spirituality and serenity for your soul, then include a visit to the vihara dharmayana temple in your Kuta holiday packages. The Vihara Dharmayana Kuta Temple is one of the few cultural traditional places hidden in the midst of Kuta's traffic and Surfers Paradise's buzz. This very old Chinese Buddhist temple is one of many Buddhist temples visited by Tenzin Gyasto, the 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet.
In 1982, he was on an international tour. This temple is known locally as Kongco Leeng Gwan Kuta or simply Kongco Kuta. The temple is about a kilometre away from Kuta Beach. The bright red walls and murals of the temple make it easy to identify. Despite its age, the temple is in excellent condition. Escaping the aggravating traffic, you can experience peace and serenity in the temple's courtyard.
- Location: Jl. Blambangan, Legian, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Timing: 9 AM to 8 PM
5. Delight in a Family Outing at Circus Waterpark: If you want to enjoy amazing water sport activities in Kuta, pay a visit to Circus Waterpark with your family and friends on your Kuta trip. Circus waterpark kuta bali is one of the water recreation facilities that are ideal for family vacations. There are rides for both children and adults.
The water park has a variety of thrilling and exciting rides. If you get tired, you can float in the lazy river pool and relax. There are also many stalls and restaurants where you can eat and relax. There is a stall called Circus Store where you can purchase a swimsuit and view your photos while playing at Bali Circus Water Park.
- Location: Jl. Kediri, Tuban, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Timing: 9 AM to 6 PM
6. Visit The Ground Zero Monument: Pay a visit to the Ground Zero Monument on your Kuta trip and offer tribute to those who died in the 2002 terrorist attack on New York City. People from all over the world come to this memorial to mourn the deaths of their friends and relatives. It is one of the most beautiful places to visit in Kuta. The monument displays the names of all those who died as a result of the bombing.
There are 22 flagpoles representing the 22 nationalities of those who died, as well as a pool with a fountain in front of it. People come from all over the world to remember their loved ones and pray for their souls.
- Location: Jln Legian, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Timing: Open 24 hours
7. Mesmerize with the 3D Effect at Dream Museum Zone: If you like art, prepare to be mesmerised when you enter the dream museum zone because almost every part of the museum is painted with 3D art, including the walls, the floor, and even the air conditioner. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to take stunning photographs. The museum has selected the best spots for visitors to pose in each painting.
If you don't know how to ride a snowboard, you can get close by striking a pose on a snowboard gliding off a cliff. Some animal-themed paintings are quite amusing, such as hosing down a zebra to wash away its stripes, milking a cow, or ‘narrowly escaping' a menacing shark attack.
- Location: Jl. Nakula No.33X, Legian, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Timing: 9 AM to 10 PM
8. Trick Your Brain at Trick Art 3D Gallery: No fun lover should leave Kuta without experiencing the flattering tricks at Trick Art 3d Gallery on their Kuta trip. There are friendly staff members in each room to assist you in standing correctly and to take photos for you in a deceptive manner. Many illusionary paintings are created that can easily fool your mind.
From the trickery art at the entrance to the Egyptian pyramid labyrinth. You can cross a broken bridge without fear of falling off a cliff, flee from a dinosaur, or fly away with an eagle. And the world of imaginations will then lead you to a completely unexpected world.
9. Watch Amphitheatre at Uluwatu Temple: If mythological dramas and plays attract you,visit the Amphitheatre at Uluwatu Temple on your Kuta trip. This amphitheatre is the best place to come and experience it in a great unique way in the form of kecak and fire dance. The play is about Shri Rama, the Prince of the Ayodhya Kingdom, who was exiled by his father as a result of his stepmother's deception and scheme.
The skilled dancers represent each episode of the Ramayana. The show unfolds on the cliff against the backdrop of an incredible sunset. It's also a chance to learn about Balinese culture and traditions. The audience is invited to take photos with the dancers in their colourful costumes and headdress at the end of the show.
- Location: Pecatu, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Timing: 7 AM to 7 PM
10. Explore Kuta Night Market: If you are seeking a good nightlife in Kuta, include an exploration tour of the famous Kuta Night Market with your Kuta tour packages. The market is relatively small, with few stores selling both traditional and trendy clothing, accessories, and other items.
There are some food stalls that serve delicious food with unusual fragrances. The cheapest food in Bali can be found at the street food shops here, but it has the best taste ever. Most tourists enjoy this food, but you can also stroll around the market to find food to your liking. Kuta Night Market is a foodie's paradise and one of Bali's best night markets.
- Location: Jl Blambangan, Kuta, Indonesia
- Timing: 6 PM to midnight