Popular Krabi Packages
|7 Days 6 Nights||₹ 32500|
Krabi tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Krabi Holidays Packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Krabi vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Nestled in Southern Thailand, Krabi is a popular destination for a holiday retreat. Thrillophilia has a variety of Krabi Tour Packages with exciting deals and offers. In the middle of the tropical splendour of Krabi, our expertly customised packages will provide you with exceptional services. We've incorporated fun-filled activities in the packages to make your trip an unforgettable adventure, keeping in mind the needs of both family vacationers and honeymooners.
Our Krabi Tours give you the opportunity to stay in some of the best luxury hotels and resorts in the area. To make your trip full of exoticism, all of the packages are meticulously created and feature top sightseeing sites, scrumptious cuisines, and aqua-sports. However, we can tailor packages to your specific needs and goals, allowing you to spend your vacation in the comfort of your own home.
If you choose our Krabi Island Tour, you will get the opportunity to visit places like Emerald Pool, Tiger Cave Temple and also indulge in activities like snorkeling, and learn about the underwater world via Scuba Diving. All Krabi trips are available from a variety of Indian cities, and the cost will vary depending on a variety of parameters such as the number of days, kind of lodging, meals, activities to partake in, sightseeing locations, and so on. Hurry up & reserve your chosen package to experience Krabi in a unique way.
People Also Ask About Krabi Tours
Which are the best tour packages for Krabi?
Which are the best places to visit during Krabi tour?1. Railay Beaches And Caves: Railay beaches and caves are widely famous for its glittering white sand, shining sun, and stunning landscapes. The centre of attraction of the beaches are the limestone caves ceded in the high and mighty cliffs. This place is considered to be one of the best places to visit because of its secluded environment as well as long tailed boats and scanty bars.
2. Thung Teao Forest Natural Park: Thung Teao Forest natural Park is adorned with dense forests, emerald colored water, unique wildlife, stunning cascading waterfalls. Coming over to this place on a Krabi holiday package, you will surely fall in love with all these natural elements and would definitely long to spend your lifetime here. This place is widely famous among nature lovers and adventure seekers.
3. Wat Tham Sua: Wat Tham Sua should be in your travel itinerary as it offers spectacular views from a great height. This place is also known as Tiger Cave and it nestles in the middle of thick and high jungles, temples and nature trails. The places of worship here are dedicated to Lord Buddha. Climbing up to the summit is truly an impressive task as you would spend time against the cool breeze and relish the energetic aura.
4. Krabi Town: Krabi Township has been able to retain its old world magnetism as well as simplicity which dates back to over decades in the past. Visiting this township, you will be able to visit a number of tourist attractions, relish the local food at the cafes and restaurant. In the evening hours, you can head to stroll along with your loved ones in the beautiful parks.
5. Krabi Shell Cemetery: Krabi Shell Cemetery happens to be a wonderful place for sea relic lovers. The specialty of this place is the geological wonders of shell carcasses and stretches of undisturbed sea fronts. You can come over to this place and play a game of discovery and head to find some unique shells while exploring the reserved forest area and parallel beaches.
6. Klong Thom Hot Springs: Klong Thom Hot Springs happen to be one of the most loved places in Krabi where you can spend some time in relaxation. The healing water and unmatched surrounding beauty will truly impress your soul and make you fall for it. Coming over to this place on a Krabi holiday package, you can take a drip in the heated thermal spring or else head deep inside the surrounding woods for a day picnic along with your loved ones.
7. Phi Phi Islands: Phi Phi Islands is a wonderful place near Krabi where you can enjoy fun boat rides along with your loved ones. The exquisite natural beauty all around and white sandy beaches will surely tranquilise your soul. If you are planning to visit this place, then you should spend time the beachy way.
8. Khao Khanab Nam: Khao Khanab Nam is one of the most recognizable landmarks in Krabi that nestles in the middle of mountains and bay. This place is widely known for its stalagmites and stalactite caves of the prehistoric era. You will get a chance to marvel at the landmark mountains and humongous caves clicking the panoramic views from the top.
Which are the best things to do during Krabi tour?1. Hike The Ngorn Nak Mountain Trail: Nak in Krabi is an amazing place to go along with your adventure group. This surely happens to be a challenging hike for about 4 km and you will go tackling a number of steep inclines.
2. Go On A Sunset Sup Tour: Standing up paddling in the evening hours to witness the brilliant setting sun is truly a remarkable sight to behold. You can take part in this activity on the Railay Beach renting a board and visit some of the less crowded nearby beaches. You will also get to sight zillions of swimming fishes in the azure blue waters.
3. Learn How To Rock Climb: Rock climbing is one of the most sought after activities in krabi that you can take part in Railay. This activity is guided by expert rock climbers who have got years of experience and expertise in rock climbing. To come out with flying colors, it is at all times recommended to remain patient and motivational.
4. Make Your Way To Railay Viewpoint: Hiking up to the Railay Viewpoint is one of the most thrilling activities that every single adventure lover will love to take part in. This Krabi tour takes you through some of the intense routes pulling up yourself with the help of ropes. In the course of taking this activity, you will be able to sight brilliant birds chirping all around in the morning hours.
5. Go On An Island Hopping Tour: Island hopping Krabi tour is one of the most preferred activities to carry out in Krabi. Taking an island hopping Krabi tour package with your group, you will be able to enjoy the natural beauty of Thailand on your own without being bound to a schedule. You can hire your own longtail boat and then head out to the beaches and national parks to make the most out of your holiday vacation.
6. Visit Sra Morakot (The Emerald Pools): The Sra Morakot is located inside the Thung Teao National Park. It happens to be the unique natural wonders where you might get a chance to spot the pitta Gurney. Visiting this place, you will be able to take a 2.7 km trail and explore the majestic cascading waterfalls.
7. Go Kayaking at Ao Thalane: Ao Thalane happens to be a beautiful mangrove forest that is located about 20 km from the township of Krabi.
This place is covered in dense foliage and is enclosed with the famous limestone Karsts. This Krabi tour package on a kayak would cover some of the caves and hidden lagoons. You can also get the chance to sight the crab eating macaque if you are lucky enough.
8. Go Caving in Than Bok Khorani National Park: This happens to be one of the most unique things to do in Krabi as you will be heading out on a day trip to the national park to explore some of the 3000 year old cave paintings.
This place is surely a paradise for the history buffs and the ones who get fascinated by the ancient cultures. The best way to take this trip would be hiring a longtail boat or a kayak.
How to reach Krabi?- By Air: The best way to reach krabi would be by taking a direct flight to the international airport which is located just about 15 kilometer from the city centre. There are daily flights from major cities like Bangkok, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Koh Samui.
- By Road: There are only a few roadways available which connect other cities to Krabi. If you are travelling from India, then you can book a travel from any of the international airports of India to the cities such as Bangkok and Singapore, and then cover the rest distance by road or flight.
How much should I budget for a trip to Krabi?The cost of spending a week in Krabi would usually cost you around ?10,404 for one person. Taking a Krabi tour package from Thrillophilia, the cost of the package will cover you stay in well curated resorts and hotels as well as all sorts of transfers from one place of attraction to the other.
How much is the 4 island tour in Krabi?The 4 island tour in Krabi takes you to the islands of Tub, Chicken and poda islands. The Krabi tour package will also let you snorkelling and head out on a cave exploration Krabi tour to Phra Nang Cave. All these activities will cost you around TBH 400 with TBH 200 as entrance fee for every single person on a long tail boat.
What is the best time to visit Krabi?The best time to visit Krabi would be in the course of the high season which starts from the month of November to the month of March.
It is the time when the average outdoor temperature remains moderate and the cool breeze keeps you comfortable outdoors. This would be the best time to come over to Krabi along with your loved ones and visit some of the significant places of tourist interest as well as marvel with the backdrop of beautiful natural scenery.
How many days do you need in Krabi?A minimum of three days in Krabi would give you a wonderful holiday experience. In these three days, you will get enough time to explore the islands and villages of Krabi witnessing the breathtaking beauty of nature as well as getting to know more about the culture and tradition of the local people.
Which is a better Phi Phi Island or 4 Island tour?Both the places have got their distinctiveness and it will solely depend on the type of person you are. If you love to spend time in the middle of crowded places then Phi Phi Island should be your destination and if you need to spend some time in relaxation, then there is no better place than the 4 islands.
Is Krabi worth visiting?Yes, Krabi is definitely a place that is worth visiting and you will just fall in love with the vibe of the place. Spending some days in relaxation overlooking the alluring natural beauty will surely give you some wonderful memories with your loved ones as well as give you moments to cherish all through your life.
Should I attend the Illuma Norah show in Krabi?
Yes, you should definitely attend the Illuma Norah Show in Krabi province of Thailand that unveils dance and light show with exotic variety of seafood offered. It happens to interpret Thai folk stories of the Kinnaree (half bird and half woman figures) joined with the southern dance of Manora. Organized at the Paka Show Park in Krabi, one can savor on the delectable seafood buffet. It is the best show to explore Thai traditions beautified by Light Show. It takes place in the last week of December from 24th to 30th with Wednesday off.
Which are the best places to do Snorkelling in Krabi?
1. Hong Island: Opt for Krabi Tours which includes Hong Island in their itinerary. Off the coast of Krabi, Hong Island is one of the popular places to do Snorkelling in Krabi. Indulge in a Snorkelling session in the turquoise waters and get up, close and personal with the unique marine lives.
2. Ko Lanta: The Krabi Island Tour remains incomplete without visiting Ko Lanta. It is one of the best places to do Snorkelling in Krabi. Since Ko Lanta features clear and warm water, it is easier to explore the vibrant coral reefs and other vast arrays of Fish like Parrot Fish, Groupers, Clown Fish, Anemone Fish and AngelFish.
3. Koh Rok: Koh Rok is known to be the snorkelers' paradise. Being a part of Mu Ko Lanta National Park, Koh Rok provide excellent snorkelling conditions and a fantastic experience. Species such as Barracudas and Tunas can be easily spotted here.
4. Koh Ha: Off the coast of Koh Lanta, Koh Haa is a hidden paradise. Featuring cerulean water, it provides one of the best Snorkelling conditions in Krabi. Snorkel in the open water to spot marine species like Sea Turtles, Angelfish, Pufferfish and Anemones.
5. Similan Island: Off the coast of Thailand, Snorkelling at Similan Island is a must-have activity in the Krabi Island Tour Package. Offering emerald blue water with a warm temperature, this place happens to offer incredible snorkelling opportunities. Each session lasts for 1 hour where you can spot a large variety of marine lives in their natural habitat.
Which are the best watersports activities to do on the Krabi tour?
1. Snorkelling: Snorkelling is one of the best water sports activities to do on the Krabi Tour. If you are scared of depths and still want to get the flavour of viewing the underwater landscape, Snorkelling is for you. Indulging in a 1-hour Snorkelling Session will let you see the variety of marine lives from the surface of the water.
Location: Koh Lanta, Koh Rok, Koh Ha, Hong Island, Similan Island
Price: Rs 5000-Rs 7000
2. Scuba Diving: Scuba Diving is a must-do watersports activity on your Krabi Tour. Whether it is for newbies or seasoned divers, all of Krabi's main beaches are within easy sailing distance from the Scuba Diving Sites. Scuba Diving in Krabi lets you swim with a nest of Manta Rays, colourful Coral Reefs and other marine creatures. Among all the sites, the top ones are Ao Nang Islands, Anemone Reef, Koh Haa, Bida Nai, Bida Nok and Hin Daeng Hin Muang.
Price: Rs 6000-Rs 7000
3. Sea Kayaking: Krabi is great for Kayaking because of its maze of mangrove swamps rich with wildlife and quiet waterways. Sea Kayaking in Krabi lets Kayakers explore its raw beauty. Drift peacefully among the mangroves, limestone caverns, and secluded lagoons of Krabi's islands, away from the hustle-bustle.
Location: Thalane Bay, Tung Yee Peng, Koh Panek,Talabeng Island, and James Bond Island
Price: Rs 2000- Rs 3000
4. Parasailing: Parasailing is one of the exhilarating water sports to do on the Krabi Tour. In Parasailing, the rider is towed behind a boat while attached to a specially designed canopy wing that resembles a parachute, known as a Parasailing Wing. As the boat starts off, the rider is released to soar like a kite in the air.
Location: Ao Nang Beach
Price: Rs 2000