Kodaikanal VillasSilver Mist Villa, Lake Villa, Sky High Villa, Rose Villa, Leaf Inn Castle Villa, Tree Top Villa, Stivks Villa, Vue Villa Kodaikanal and many more.
Are you searching for some quaint villas in Kodaikanal to unwind far away from the city hustle? Well, the city of Kodaikanal is home to many such properties where you can vouch for a comfortable holiday and privacy. These villa properties are not only aesthetically appealing but they also put your safety and convenience as their topmost priority.
Most of these properties are nestled amidst the natural splendour that helps you regain your lost connection with Mother Nature. From rejoicing the spectacular Western Ghat hills from your balcony to savouring the taste of South Indian delicacies, there are endless things that one might engage in here. Though the beautiful city boasts of several safe localities, you will find the best villa properties in Vattakanal and Sivanadi road area.
If you are travelling with your partner, pick up one of its couple-friendly private villas instantly and save yourself from the end-minute hassle. For all those vacationers who want a property nearby the prominent tourist attractions, Kodaikanal comes with a bundle of choices.
From budget budget Villas in kodaikanal like Pentagon Villa to luxury Villas in kodaikanal such as Lakshmi Lands and Lofty Meadows- the city has got something for everyone. With a homogeneous blend of top-notch services and picturesque location, the Kodaikanal villas promise you the best of both worlds.
People Also Ask About Villas in Kodaikanal
Which are the best villas in Kodaikanal?
1. Silver Mist: Nestled at a distance of 600 meters from the magnificent Silver Cascade Falls, Silver Mist villa comes with a private patio, fully equipped kitchen, fireplace, and seating area. The property also encompasses a balcony which boasts of alluring outside views.
On a laid back weekend, unwind in its lush green garden or devour the taste of its continental breakfast. In the evening time, throng to its terrace area and marvel at the spectacular sunset views. If you are looking for some peaceful villas in Kodaikanal, Silver Mist is your best bet.
Location: Plot no. 87 and 88 VGP Kodai Hill View Layout, Kodaikanal.
2. Lake Villa: Boasting its spacious, lush-green garden, Lake Villa stands just 1 Km away from Kodaikanal Lake. Being one of the top-rated villas in Kodaikanal, it ensures a comfortable stay for its visitors with its two spacious bedrooms, a dining area, and a kitchen. A small walk from the property will take you to the Bear Shola Falls which is truly a sight to behold.
Location: Convent Road, Kodaikanal.
3. Spring Gardens Homestay: A well-maintained villa complete with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a dining area, Spring Gardens Homestay will win your heart in no time. The property welcomes you with a delicious breakfast which is prepared with great hygiene.
Being close to prominent spots like Kodaikanal bus stand and Kodaikanal Lake, Spring Gardens Homestay is a favoured accommodation among the vacationers. If you are looking for some strategically-located villas in Kodaikanal, look no further than Spring Gardens Homestay.
Location: Near Manorama House, Kodaikanal.
4. Sky High Villa: Just 14 minutes walk away from the popular Chettiar Park, Sky High Villa will draw your attention with its convenient setting and extravagant amenities. During your stay in the property, feel free to unwind at their sun terrace, start your mornings with a palatable breakfast and spend your day exploring the nearby attractions.
If you are too tired to head out, just relax in your spacious bedroom and tune in to your favourite show on the television.
Location: Building society, Kodaikanal.
5. MM Cottage: Featuring a verdant garden, MM Cottage is one of the chic villas in Kodaikanal situated at a distance of 6 Km from Kodaikanal Lake. This beautiful villa encompasses three well-decorated bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, and a kitchen.
Guests residing within the property can please their taste buds with a fortifying continental breakfast. Touristy spots like Bryant Park and Coaker's Walk are just a few kilometres away from here.
Location: Sasikala Building, Attuvampatti Crush, Kodaikanal.
Which are the luxury villas in Kodaikanal?
1. Vue Kodaikanal: Looking for opulent villas in Kodaikanal? Your search might come to an end with the lavish Vue Kodaikanal villa. Though a bit pricey, this villa has got everything that you might need on a luxury outing.
Whether you wish to steep in the picturesque views of Western Ghats or have a laidback day in this chic property, you can have the best of both the worlds. During your stay in this villa, you would also get to treat your taste buds with scrumptious continental buffet breakfast.
2. Saffronstays Nandanvan Estate: A favoured accommodation among the luxury travellers, Saffronstays Nandanvan Estate stands out from the rest of the villas in Kodaikanal with its extravagant amenities and aesthetic appeal.
Just 7 km away from Silver Cascade Falls, this villa encompasses an alluring garden and free parking space. It has three spacious bedrooms which are complete with attached bathrooms, satellite connection, and a flat-screen TV.
3. Green Woods Homestay: Surrounded by verdant green landscapes, Green Woods Villa is one of the most beautiful villas in Kodaikanal located 500 meters from Chettiar Park. While staying in this villa, feel free to access both of its bedrooms and attached washrooms. The early morning breakfast prepared for the guests is too good to be missed.
4. Pears Tree: One of the most sought-after luxury villas in Kodaikanal complete with living rooms and a shared kitchen, Pears Tree is a dream abode for every vacationer. The bedrooms in the property come with an attached balcony from where you can marvel the spellbinding views of surrounding hills and valleys.
In addition to this, one can also head to its terrace or garden to soak in some fresh air.
Which are the best villas in Kodaikanal for couples?
1. Zacs Valley Resort: An affordable property nestled amidst the lush green surrounding, Zacs Valley ensures complete privacy to its guests. The property is complete with two individual rooms which are perfect for family and couples.
From tasty meals to peaceful location, and well-furnished rooms- this villa has everything to make your holiday a worthwhile experience. If you are looking for budget villas in Kodaikanal for couples, Zacs Valley is an ideal pick for you.
2. Stivks Villa: Do you face a hard time leaving behind the comforts of home on a vacation? If yes, then look no further and book this villa property located in the heart of Kodaikanal. The rooms in the villa are clean and spacious making it an ideal accommodation for anyone.
With their supportive staff members, outdoor activities, and delicious meal plans, Stivks Villa has emerged as the most preferred accommodation among all the Kodaikanal villas.
3. Tree Top Villa: Known for its top-notch service, Tree Top Villa awaits your presence with its three spacious bedrooms, lawn, and a fully-equipped kitchen. While staying in this property, soak in the charming city views from its terrace or spend a romantic bonfire night with your partner. The property is known to have hospitable caretakers who keep your comfort as their topmost priority.
Which are the villas in Kodaikanal for the family?
1. Rose Villa: With diverse room choices like a three-bedroom bungalow, deluxe room, and comfort triple room, in its reserve, Rose Villa has evolved as the most sought-after Kodaikanal Villas among the family vacationers.
The property is situated in proximity to several touristy spots including Bear Shola Falls and Kodaikanal Lake. If you wish to start your mornings with a spectacular view of Kodaikanal landscape, this is an ideal accommodation for you. This chic abode welcomes you with some unmatched amenities including free parking, shared TV lounge, and 24-hour power backup.
2. Leaf Inn Castle: Just 6 Km away from the magnificent Bear Shola Falls, Leaf Inn Castle is a decent property ideal for families and couples. With its two-bedroom villa and Deluxe Villa, the property keeps enough choices at your disposal. A short walk from here will lead you to the beautiful Chettiar Park where you can spend a few moments in solitude.
3. Isolated Family Home: Situated close to prominent spots like Silver Cascade Falls, Chettiar Park, and Bryant Park, Isolated Family Home is a quaint property that will take you away from the bustling streets of Kodaikanal. It is a one-bedroom house which can easily accommodate 5 members at a time. If you wish to catch some fresh air, move to its garden and let the cold breeze caress your face.
What is the lowest and highest price of villas in Kodaikanal?
The city of Kodaikanal encompasses several villas ranging from budget villas to luxury accommodations. The lowest and highest price of Kodaikanal villas is INR 1000 and INR 18000 respectively.
Is it compulsory to make a booking in advance for villas in Kodaikanal?
Kodaikanal is one of the most sought-after tourist attractions in Tamilnadu. Most of the family vacationers prefer to stay in villa properties. Hence, if you want to save yourself from inconvenience, it is advisable to make a prior booking for your villa.
Are villas in Kodaikanal safe for kids or child-friendly?
Yes. Kodaikanal villas are perfectly safe for your kids. These villas have their own caretakers who make diligent efforts to ensure your safety. Many of these villa properties also organize outdoor games to keep your little ones entertained.
What facilities will be provided at villas in Kodaikanal?
The facilities provided in Kodaikanal Villas will vary according to your budget. If you have opted for a budget villa, you will get decent accommodation complete with basic amenities like attached bathroom, breakfast, and TV. However, in luxury villas, you can avail much better amenities including a spa, garden, outdoor games, food, and free internet.
Can we smoke/ drink at villas in Kodaikanal?
There are several villas in Kodaikanal where smoking is not prohibited. Some of the villas where smoking is allowed include Whispering Waters, Vue Kodaikanal, Kookal Eco Farms, and Pears Tree.
Are villas in Kodaikanal safe for couples?
Yes, villas in Kodaikanal are safe for couples. Though several hotels and villas don't allow unmarried couples, there are many others which ensure a trouble-free stay for them.
Some of the couple-friendly properties in the city include Syamantac Villa, Lofty Meadows, Winter Land, and Stivks Villa, to name a few. If you are visiting the city for your honeymoon, book a romantic villa beforehand and save yourself from the last-minute hassle.