Popular Kochi Packages
|6 Days 5 Nights||₹ 14100.0|
|5 Days 4 Nights||₹ 14000.0|
|6 Days 5 Nights||₹ 16499.0|
|3 Days 2 Nights||₹ 21590.0|
|7 Days 6 Nights||₹ 16999.0|
Kochi Tour Packages - Browse through a wide range of Kochi Tour with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Kochi packages with exciting deals & offers.
This beautiful City of Kerala lures travellers with its museums, palaces, temples, beaches and tranquil backwaters. A wonderful blend of modernization and tradition, Kochi tour packages stand out owing to its numerous tourist destinations and diverse culture. One of the most iconic place here is the Fort Kochi, a region that transports travellers to the old-world era. The old streets, historic churches, Chinese fishing nets operated by fishermen and museums located at Fort Kochi charms the visitors. Some of the well-known places worthy to be explored here are Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica Church, Fort Kochi beach, St Francis Church and Mattancherry Palace.
The streets at Fort Kochi are good to stroll by and know more on the region. Some of the popular streets are Rose Street, Princess Street, Tower Road, Burger Street, etc. These roads captivate the visitors with colourful buildings, colonial bungalows and walls murals lined along. The handicraft shops at the Kalvathy and Jew street at Fort Kochi are equally popular and a hit with tourists. There are many shops selling an array of amazing arts and crafts.
Marine Drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mangalavanam Bird Sanctuary, Pallipuram Fort, Vasco Da Gama Square are the other well-known attractions in Kochi tour packages. A little distance from Kochi lies Cherai beach wherein one can swim and take long walks. Dolphins can also be spotted, if you are lucky. Though travellers visit Kochi all through the year, the place gets particularly crowded during in May and between the months of December and January. While the City gets torrential rains between May–October, the weather is dry between the months of December –March. If you are visiting the place in the month of December, do not miss out to witness the vibrant Cochin Carnival held in Fort Kochi every year. The festival is characterized by colourful street parades, music and dancing.
People Also Ask About Kochi Tours
Which are the most romantic things to do on a Kochi honeymoon tour?
Considered to be one of the most scenic beaches in Cochin, Cherai beach flanked by coconut groves, expanse of paddy fields, and the Chinese Nets lying on the shore is ideal for a romantic evening.
- Collect the seashells, admire the glorious sunset, dip your feet in the waves or take a stroll along the beach with your loved one.
- Another romantic place in Kochi that leaves one in awe is the Mangalavanam Bird Sanctuary.
- Spend a day by watching the birds and colourful butterflies fluttering in and around.
- Along with Cherai, explore the lovely Munambam Beach. Besides beach walk, one can indulge in kite-flying here.
What are the top attractions on a sightseeing tour in Kochi?
Fort Kochi, a settlement housing Chinese Fishing Nets, colonial buildings, churches and colourful streets is one of the top tourism attractions in Kochi. Situated about 13 km from city, the place reflects European style when it comes to the architecture of colonial buildings and prominent structures.
- The Dutch Palace (also known as Mattenchery Palace) is another top attraction among visitors. The Structure built in N?lukettu style, the traditional Kerala style of architecture features Kerala Temple murals, portraits and exhibits of the Rajas of Kochi.
The other sightseeing places at Kochi are Marine Drive, Vembanad lake, Ernakulam Shiva temple, Kerala Folklore museum and SNC Maritime Museum.
Planning a trip to Kerala, Check out this:- 55 Kerala Tour Packages
Which are the famous localities for a shopping tour in Kochi?
- A bargain-hunter's’ paradise, Kochi has many shopping streets and centres wherein one can find souvenirs at throw-away prices.
- A must shopping stop is the Bazaar Road that runs from Fort Cochin to Mattancherry. Along this 2-km stretch of road, one can the famous Kochi spices, traditional south Indian cooking utensils , fresh pulses, clothes and more.
- A more of a commercial centre, Mahatma Gandhi road or MG Road is a place for buying junk jewelleries, accessories and clothes.
LuLu Mall is another hangout place among shopaholics. Here one can find an array of branded goods and during festivals, the shops offer goods at great discounted prices.
Check out:- Alleppey Tour Packages
What are the best areas for a food tour in Kochi?
- Savour the Kochi specialities such as Thoran, Banana Chips, Kaalan, Paachadi and Pootu, fish fry , Kerala parathas and more by stopping over at some of the famous eateries of Kochi. The places to check out during a food tour include
- The Drawing Room at St Francis Church Road
- Fusion Bay at KB Jacob Road, Fort Kochi;
- Arca Nova at Calvathy Road
- Dhe Puttu at Edappally.
For a midnight food craving visit the ever-bustling MG Road in Ernakulam. One can gorge on dosas of different varieties, fish fry, puttu and other local delicacies from the hotels and restaurants lined up across the street.
Must Read:- 50 Kerala Honeymoon Packages
Which are the best pilgrimage tours in Kochi?
- There is no dearth of pilgrimage places in Kochi. The City teems with temples, churches and other sacred sites.
- One of the most popular and oldest Church built by Europeans in India – St Francis Church is visited by locals and tourists round the year.
- Santa Cruz Basilica, Fort Kochi that was built by the Portuguese in 1505 is yet another popular religious spot. The architecture and interiors of the structure leaves the visitors in awe.
- Dharmanath Jain Temple at Mattancherry is considered to be one of the holy places for the Jain community.
The other pilgrimage spots include Gurdwara Sri Guru Singh Sabha, Ernakulam Shiva Temple and Thrikkakara Temple.
Must Check:- 5 Kerala Houseboat Honeymoon Packages
Which are the best cycling tours in Kochi?
- There are many guided cycle tours available in and around Kochi. These tours Kerala gives tourists a chance to explore culture, heritage and countryside.
- To watch some of the daily activities of the people such as coir making, fishing, duck farming and more, hop on the cycle at Fort Kochi and ride towards the beach road heading south.
- Cycles on rent are available in and around Fort Kochi.
- The other places in Kochi that are good to explore by cycle are St Francis Church Road, KB Jacob Road, Dutch Palace and narrow streets of the city.
Apart from tourists, cycling is a popular activity among locals here. Most rent-a-bicycle outlets charge Rs 100 approximately for a day.
Also Explore:- 30 Alleppey Houseboats
Which are the top cultural experiences in Kochi?
Take part in the cultural tour of Kochi to know its rich history and culture. A visit to the Kerala Folklore Museum does just that. A stroll to the museum introduces one to the history of Kerala, its culture and heritage. Built in three different architectural styles, the Malabar, Cochin and Travancore, the museum has over 4000 artefacts. The top most floor of the museum is where one can enjoy stage performances of traditional dance forms like Kathakali, Mohiniyattam, and Kalaripayattu. Cochin Cultural Centre is another great place to stop by to witness the rich culture and watch the traditional dance performances.
Must Explore:- 20 Kumarakom Houseboats
What are the top houseboat stays in Kochi?
- Kerala's unique houseboats, also known as Kettuvalloms can be found in plenty at Kochi.
Tourists opt for houseboat stays to discover the enchanting backwaters surrounded by lush greenery and important landmarks of the city. The houseboat can be opted for a few hours to days together depending on the interest of the travellers. Many operators run houseboat packages that include a full day-sightseeing tour in Kochi, multiple houseboat packages that includes a tour of neighbouring attractions such as Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey, Kovalam and Kumarakom. The KSINC (Kerala Shipping and Inland Navigation Corporation Ltd) also offers boat cruises in the back waters of Kochi from Marine Drive.
What are the best wildlife experiences in Kochi?
Thattekkadu Bird Sanctuary which is a two-hour drive from Kochi is one of the popular sanctuary in South India. Besides birds, one can spot a vast range of flora and fauna making the journey memorable and exciting. As the route is accessible through roads; one can reach the place by either taxi or bus from Kochi. The dense vegetation, natural landscapes along the route leaves one mesmerized. Apart from witnessing wildlife inside the sanctuary, one can also spot small beasts roaming in and around the woods. Kodanad Elephant Sanctuary located 45 km far from Kochi is another place to visit for an enchanting wildlife experience.