Villas in KhandalaFlanked by lush greens and shrouded by an atmosphere of freshness, the ever-charming villas in Khandala offer their guests an idealistic amalgamation of comfort, convenience, luxury, and serenity. These quaint villas not only offer guests a suitable holiday accommodation, but also allow them to engage in a number of fun-filled and exhilarating indoor and outdoor activities. Furthermore, these villas also have a fully operational private kitchen, where guests can cook their own meals and feel absolutely at home.
Suitable for families and friends, the villas near Lonavala Khandala offer all kinds of travelers a personalized stay. Ranging from 2 BHKs to even 6 BHKs, these villas are perfect for both small and large groups of travelers. Furthermore, these villas are also available at cost-friendly prices, allowing you to select your stay according to your budget.
While Sunrich Villas and SaffronStays Aquila offer a super luxury, laid-back stay for large groups, CASA DIOS and Breeze in the Hills offer a fun-filled action-packed holiday, allowing guests to enjoy a myriad of activities. GA Bungalow 4 BHK and Seven Sands Villas let you soak in breathtaking nature views, while Captain's Villa offers easy escape to the top tourist attractions of the region.
People Also Ask About Villas in Khandala
Which are the best villas in Khandala?
1. Sunrich Villa: Tucked in the lap of mother nature, Sunrich Villas is one of the most serene resorts in Khandala that is suitable for both families and friends. This villa features 4 spacious bedrooms, a well-adorned living room, and a well-equipped kitchen. The villa also has a well-stocked mocktail counter that serves exotic non-alcoholic drinks to the guests.
- Location: Dukes Den Road, Dukes Den Colony, Kune Village, Khandala, Kune N.m., Maharashtra 410405
- Amenities: Outdoor pool, kitchenette, parking space, 24 hours front desk, lawn
- Price: Starts from INR 23,600 per night
2. SaffronStays Aquila: Flaunting a pristine outdoor swimming pool and a lush well-manicured garden, SaffronStays Aquila lies just a few kilometers away from the picturesque Kune Falls. This stunning villa features a total of 5 bedrooms, each having a well-furnished attached bathroom. The property also has a small library, where guests can enjoy silent reading.
- Location: Bungalow no 2, Satguru Swarg Bungalow Complex Taluka Maval, Khandala, Maharashtra 410401
- Amenities: Pool table, private parking space, garden, swimming pool, free wifi
- Price: Starts from INR 45,000 per night
Planning A Trip To Khandala, Checkout Our Best Selling Khandala Tour Packages Now!
3. CASA DIOS Luxury Villa: CASA DIOS is an opulent property, packed with elite amenities, including a pool, a bar, and a restaurant. This air-conditioned villa has 4 bedrooms, a dining area, a seating area, and a kitchenette. Offering a myriad of recreational activities, including archery, cycling, mountaineering, and bungee jumping, CASA DIOS is one of the most recommended resorts in Khandala for adventure enthusiasts.
- Location: Plot 18, Hill Stone Park, Khandala, Kunegaon, Khandala, Maharashtra 410401
- Amenities: Swimming pool, Gazebo, sun decks, dance floor, kitchen, indoor fireplace
- Price: Starts from INR 42,374 per night
4. GA Bungalow 4 BHK Villa: Packed with 4 cozy rooms, a furnished kitchen, and a pool, GA Bungalow 4 BHK Villa is considered to be one of the best air-conditioned villas near Lonavala Khandala for large families. Guests can unwind in their balcony and soak in the mesmerizing views of the lush mountains.
- Location: Bungalow no. 4, Ayush Villa, Old Khandala, Lonavala, Maharashtra
- Amenities: Swimming pool, kitchenette, balcony terrace, seating area, living room, bonfire facilities
- Price: Starts from INR 12,000 per night
Planning A Honeymoon Trip To Khandala, Checkout Our Best Selling Khandala Honeymoon Packages Now!
5. Seven Sands Villa: Seven Sands Villas is a stunning 6 villa property that lets you wake up to the enchanting bird songs and breathtaking forest views. Each villa of this property features well-appointed rooms, a seating area, a separate dining area, a separate living room, and a well-equipped kitchen. Each room features a private balcony and an attached bathroom.
- Location: Ward H, Old Khandala, CTS 182, Taluka, near Khandoba Mandir, Maval, Lonavla, Maharashtra 410506
- Amenities: Outdoor pool, restaurant, parking space, taxi service, kitchen dining area
- Price: Starts from INR 12,980 per night
6. Breeze in the Hills: Flaunting classy interiors and a Bohemian vibe, Breeze in the Hills is a magnificent 3BHK villa. Adorned by an azure pool and colourful blooming flowers, this is one of the most comfortable resorts near Lonavala Khandala. Offering a myriad of fun-filled games, like table tennis, cards, chess, and carrom, Breeze in the Hills is also one of the kids-friendly resorts in Khandala.
- Location: Kune Village, Khandala, Lonavla, Maharashtra 410405
- Amenities: Swimming pool, lawn, kitchen, living room, free wifi, dining area, games
- Price: Starts from INR 83,589 per night
Preparing For A Travel To Lonavala, Checkout Our Best Selling Lonavala Packages Now!
7. Felix Villa: Spread across an area of around 464 meter square and beautified to perfection by a green lawn and a blue pool, Felix Villa offers a treat with its charm. This splendid villa features a total of 4 bedrooms, a common bathroom, a dining space, and a kitchen. During their stay here, guests can wake up to breathtaking hill views and sumptuous vegetarian breakfast.
- Location: Plot no.195, s.no 110 near choksi bungalow, Kunegaon, Khandala, Lonavla, Maharashtra 410403
- Amenities: Private pool, kitchen, dining area, garden, private parking space
- Price: NA
8. Captain's Villa: Offering the perfect blend of comfort, convenience, and value, Captain's Villa is considered to be one of the most budget-friendly villas near Lonavala Khandala. Situated at a proximate distance to some of the top tourist attractions of the region, including Shingroba Temple, Korigad Fort, Tiger’s Leap, and Amrutanjan Point, this place is also known for its strategic location.
- Location: Tahkurwadi beyond pangolin dam, Lonavla, Maharashtra 410301
- Amenities: Outdoor pool, free parking space, car hire, baggage storage, kitchenette, seating area
- Price: NA
Planning A Getaway To Nashik, Checkout Our Best Selling Nashik Tour Packages Now!
9. Valley Vista: Nestled in the arms of the natural greens and flaunting a minimalistic decor, Valley Vista is believed to be one of the most peaceful villas in Khandala. Evenings here are great, allowing guests to unwind on the verandah and soak in the scenic views or indulge in the fun-filled indoor games.
- Location: Plot No. 110, Plot no. 17, Kunenama Village, Khandala, Khandala district, 410405
- Amenities: Kitchenette, seating area, swimming pool, parking space, lawn, balcony terrace
- Price: Starts from INR 83,589 per night
10. White Pebbles by Vista Rooms: Offering its guests the chance to indulge in a number of enjoyable recreational activities, such as swimming, karaoke, football, table tennis, White Pebbles by Vista Rooms is an ideal property for families and friends. This splendid 4BHK villa also has a theatre room, where guests can enjoy TV shows and late night movies.
- Location: 39, Kune Village, Khandala, Lonavla, Maharashtra 410405
- Amenities: Swimming pool, kids’ playroom, living room, private kitchen, tennis court
- Price: Starts from INR 84,320 per night
Planning A Vacation To Matheran, Checkout our Best Selling Matheran Packages Now!
11. Vista Greenwoods Ten: Packed with five modern rooms and a spacious living room overlooking the pool and the garden, Vista Greenwoods is an elegant property. During their stay here, guests can engage in a number of leisure activities, including karaoke, bonfire & bbq nights, cricket, and badminton.
- Location: Sadar layout, Old Khandala Road, behind Mystika resort, Khandala, Maharashtra 410401
- Amenities: Kitchen, living room, swimming pool, lawn, bonfire facilities, karaoke
- Price: Starts from INR 83,589 per night
12. Montila by RedStone Villa: Montila by RedStone Villas is a beautiful 3BHK villa packed with modern amenities, including a private pool, an outdoor sitting area, and a backyard. Equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a water purifier, a gas-stove, and crockery, the in-house kitchen of this villa lets guests prepare their own homely meals.
- Location: Snehal Bungalow Rd, Kune Village, Khandala, Kune N.m., Maharashtra 410405
- Amenities: Swimming pool, lawn, verandah, seating area, living room
- Price: Starts from INR 12,557 per night
Planning A Honeymoon Trip To Matheran, Checkout Our Best Selling Matheran Honeymoon Packages Now!
What are the best private pool villas in Khandala?
1. Odeon: Odeon Khandala is a stunning property with well-appointed pool views rooms. The villas feature a living area, a dining area, and a fully functional kitchenette.
2. SaffronStays Constellations Orion: Encompassed by lush hills, Constellations Orion is one of the most peaceful villas in Khandala. The villa features an outdoor pool & 5 tastefully adorned rooms spread across 2 floors.
3. Hotel VDinc Villas: Lying just 2 km away from the Khandala railhead, Hotel VDinc Villas is known for its strategic location. This charming property is adorned with a pristine pool and a lush garden.
4. TG Stays Kalubai Mandir: Packed with a pool & 4 rooms, TG STAYS Kalubai Mandir lies close to the popular attractions of Khandala, including Narayani Dham Temple and Rajmachi Garden.
5. EL House by Vista Rooms: EL House features 4 pool view rooms, spread across 2 floors. There is also a sitting area where guests can unwind & soak in the stunning views of the greenery.
Preparing for a Travel to Mahabaleshwar, Checkout our best selling Mahabaleshwar Tour Packages
What are the best luxury villas in Khandala?
1. The Beverly Hills Villas: The Beverly Hills Villas is a 4-bedded villa with large windows that offer breathtaking views of the pool and the lush scenic greenery.
2. Mountain Villa: Lying just 8 kilometers away from the pictorial Kune Falls, Mountain Villa is a classy 3-bedroom villa, featuring a private pool, a kitchen, and a terrace.
3. Poonamvilla: Featuring a well-appointed 2-bedded villa, Poonamvilla is a budget-friendly accommodation option for families. It also has a well-equipped kitchen & a spacious living room.
4. Aamers Villa: Aamers Villa is a classy air-conditioned villa, featuring 5 separate bedrooms, each with an attached bathroom. A blue pool and a lush garden add to the charm of this property.
5. Royal Villa: Spread across an approximate area of 185 meter square, Royal Villa is a 2-bedded villa, offering panoramic mountain views. The villa is adorned with a colourful garden and also offers a shared lounge.
Planning a Getaway to Alibag, Checkout our best selling Alibag Tour Packages
What are the best villas in Khandala for families?
1. EKO STAY - PALM GROVE VILLA: Packed with a patio, a kitchen, a terrace, a garden, and a pool, EKO STAY - PALM GROVE VILLA is a perfect property where you can plan a vacation with your loved ones.
2. Hill Top Villa: The 3-bedded Hill Top Villa is known to offer enjoyable recreational activities, including hiking and swimming.
3. Ace Villas: Spread across an approximate area of 325 meter square, Ace Villas is a 4BHK villa, offering 6 bathrooms, a shared lounge, a garden, and a fully equipped kitchen.
4. Pura Vida by Vista Rooms: Encompassed by lush greens, Pura Vida is a swanky villa flaunting a modern decor and breathtaking hill views.
Sketching Out a Journey to Matheran, Checkout our best selling Best Matheran Tour Packages for Family
What activities can we do in villas near Khandala?
- Nature photography
- Yoga & meditation
- Table tennis
- Bungee jumping
Planning a Honeymoon Trip to Panchgani, Checkout the best Panchgani Honeymoon Packages
What facilities will I get in villas near Khandala?
- Swimming pool
- Free parking space
- Dining area
- Hot & cold water supply
- Medical kit
- Power backup
- Pool Table
- Air Conditioning
- Game Room
Planning a Getaway to Ganpatipule, Checkout our best selling Ganpatipule Honeymoon Packages
Gape at the stellar views of The Tiger’s Leap which one of the most frequented sightseeing places in Khandala. The valley is named so as it gives a resemblance to the tiger leaping into a valley. The vantage point is in the proximity of Lonavala and is a choice with no regrets for a nature buff. From 650 meters above the ground that is its elevation, you can take a look at the Western Ghats and scenic views of the hillocks nearby. Apart from this, it also features an echo point where you can yell out the names and hear them back from the valley. Whether you are here with your family, partner, or friends this place is worth visiting. Essential Information:Location: Near INS Shivaji, Lonavala, Pune, MaharashtraBest Time: June to SeptemberTimings: 9:00 am to 6:00 pmPrice: None
Renowned as one of the most scenic hill stations of Pune district, the Duke’s Nose is an ideal getaway. It is located in the vicinity of Khandala and extends the splendid views of the valley. Locally, it is also called Naagphani or Cobra’s hood because of its shape but it gets the name Duke’s nose as its shape resembles the nose of Duke of Wellington. If you love hiking then this is just the right place for you where you can explore the picturesque locales and witness the wonders of Sahyadri range. Apart from being famed for trekking, it is also an ideal spot for rock climbing and this is the reason it is one of the best tourist attractions in Khandala.Essential Information:Location: Duke’s Nose, Karvande, PuneBest Time: Throughout the yearTimings: 7:00 am to 6:00 pmPrice: None
Snuggled at a distance of 2 km from Khandala, the Kune falls is an excellent escape. Whether you are looking for a place for rejuvenating your soul or wish to inhale the fresh soothing air, this is just the right place for you. It is located right in the Kune village and is one of the best waterfalls of Maharashtra and also one of the best places to visit in Khandala.The water here plunges down from a height of 622 m above the ground and the stunning backdrops it extends are a feast for the eyes. This scenic waterfall is divided into two sections and the highest drop is about 100 meters long. The sparkling water, fresh air, and blankets of lush green make the visual experience epic. In monsoons, the aura of the waterfall transforms and the entire region is beatified.Essential Information:Location: Khandala, Lonavla, Maharashtra 410301Best Time: June to OctoberTimings: 24 hours openPrice: None