Popular Kamshet Packages
Kamshet Tour Packages
|Kamshet Paragliding||₹ 2999.0|
|River View Cottage Stay near Kamshet | Flat 9% off||2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 11400|
Are you ready to experience the true beauty of the boisterous town of Kamshet, then Thrilliophilia’s very own Kamshet Tour is ready to walk you through it! With it, you can explore various beautiful lakes in the city, such as the Pavana Lake and Uksan Lake. Our Cave Tour Packages usually come with a ludicrous discount, so be sure to keep an eye for that as well.
Each of these places are aesthetically beautiful and, thus, can be ideal for both families and couples. Aside from it, you can also go on an excursion to the caves with our packages to make your holidays even more exciting. Amongst the options, the best one would be the Bedse Caves. It is located only 10km away from Kamshet and houses a beautiful temple with glorious ancient carvings.
The best Kamshet tour package also includes a tour of the most historical sites and holy places. You can visit the Ekvira Devi Temple or the Kondeshwar Temple. Each of these temples are famous for their alluring structure and the historical magnificence of the same. So, if you are interested in visiting the holy places, then be sure to keep our official website on check to get some special deals and offers!
People Also Ask About Kamshet Tours
Which are the best places to visit on the Kamshet tour?1. Pavana Lake: One of the most well-known attraction sites that you must visit on your Kamshet tour is Pavana Lake. Not only do you get to witness the awe-inspiring beauty of nature, but get the opportunity to indulge in some adventurous activities. The lake is filled with high-energy vibes and hosts multiple thrill-inducing activities such as rappelling, zip-lining, and much more. Nestled on the Pavana Dam, the lake offers the kind of views that are breathtakingly beautiful. You can also opt for lakeside camping and have the experience of a lifetime.
- Location: Pavana Lake, Lonavla, Maharashtra
- Entry fees: 900 INR per individual
2. Kondeshwar Temple: Encompassed by dense greenery all around, the Kondeshwar Temple is one of the most revered sites in Kamshet. The temple is built in dedication to Lord Shiva and attracts thousands of devotees every year. Though the destination is reached only after a considerably difficult hike, the scenery that greets the travelers is worth every pain. Moreover, the architecture of the temple itself will compel you to admire the craftsmanship. After paying homage in the temple, you must visit the Shri Kheteshwar Maharaj Samadhi nearby.
- Location: Jambhivali (which is situated at a distance of 20 km from Kamshet)
3. Shinde Wadi Hills: Located at an altitude of about 200 feet, the Shinde Wadi Hills is an exemplification of nature’s ethereal beauty. It is widely known for being one of the most popular hotspots for paragliding. However, if you are a nature lover, you will not be disappointed. The magnificent sunrise and the ravishing sunset views will make you breathless. Let the greenery of the hills in front of you enchant you with their magical beauty!
- Location: About 2 km away from Kamshet
4. Bhairi Caves: Are you eager to explore one of the most ancient caves in Maharashtra? If you have a passion for adventure and love knowing more about Indian history, then the exploration of the Bhairi Caves will give you immense joy. The caves are located on a rocky terrain that is accessible through hiking. However, when you reach the designation, the ravishing view of nature will take away all your aches. After taking in the beauty of the caves, you can admire the view of the twin forts. Here, you will find the forts of Manoranjan, Shrivardhan, and Rajmachi.
- Location: Jambhivali (which is situated at a distance of 20 km from Kamshet)
5. Bhaje Waterfalls: Named after the famous Bhaje Caves, these waterfalls are the personification of nature's beauty. It is impossible for you to get the picturesque scenery out of your mind. The dense greenery surrounding the waterfalls will make you breathless. With the exotic beauty of nature in front of your eyes, admiration is natural. However, you can also set up camp near the waterfall and experience nature in its rawest form. If you are into adventure, then you can hike up your way to the waterfall.
- Location: 13.4 km away from Kamshet
6. Andra Valley Dam: The Andra Valley Dam is a well-known historical landmark and is a popular attraction site in Kamshet. Here, you can admire the enchanting views of palm trees, pristine water, and majestic windmills. You can also stay back to witness the bewildering beauty of the setting sun.
- Location: 23 km away from Kamshet
7. Bhandar Dongar: Visiting the Bhandar Dongar is one of the must-visits in the Kamshet tour package. The hilltop offers unparalleled panoramic views of lush greenery. If you want to admire the ethereal beauty of nature in tranquil atmospheric settings, then Bhandar Dongar is the ideal choice. However, if you want some adventure, you can have it too. Here, you can partake in paragliding. Moreover, you can also opt for hiking to the top of the hill. Another site that you can visit is the Temple of Sant Tukaram. It is located nearby and is often frequented by travelers to visit the charming hilltop.
- Location: 23 km away from Kamshet
- Entry fees: No fees charged
Which are the best things to do on the Kamshet tour?1. Partake in paragliding: Do you just love the feel of the air on your face when you are high up in the joy? The thrill of admiring the enchanting views of nature from high above is absolutely indescribable. From up there, everything appears small, and you can get rid of the stress of daily life and simply have some fun. You can opt for various types of paragliding. However, make sure that you follow the safety protocols and the instructions given by the guides.
- Location: Bhandar Dongar
2. Admire the picturesque beauty of nature at Shinde Wadi Hills: If you are looking to escape the chaotic mess of daily life and thinking of losing yourself in the tranquility of nature, then the Shinde Wadi Hills is an ideal location. At an altitude of approximately 200 feet, the hilltop offers enigmatic views of lush greenery. Moreover, it is also one of the major sites for paragliding. You can partake in the adventure-filled activity and take in the enchanting beauty of nature from the bird's view.
- Location: Shinde Wadi Hills (2 km from Kamshet)
3. Tour the Bhaje waterfall: One of the must-visit places in the Kamshet Tour is the Bhaje waterfall. The naming of the water body is from the famous Bhaje Caves nearby. With dense greenery all around, the waterfall offers exclusive unfiltered views of nature. You can admire the beauty and enjoy the serene atmosphere. But, do you want something interesting? Then, you can opt for camping beside the waterfall. It will be an exceptional experience for you. Furthermore, you can also hike to this beautiful site.
- Location: Bhaje waterfall (13.2 km from Kamshet)
4. Visit the temples: Kamshet is home to multiple temples and holy sites. Your touring of this wonderful place will be incomplete without visiting some of these temples and offering prayers. You can tour the Ekvira Devi Temple, the Kondeshwar Temple, etc. These places provide a tranquil ambiance that assists in calming your soul. Moreover, you also get to witness the breathtaking view of nature around the temples.
- Location: Kondeshwar Temple, Ekvira Devi Temple
- Timing: For Kondeshwar Temple – 6 am to 8:30 pm and for Ekvira Devi Temple – 5 am to 12 pm and 4 pm to 9 pm
5. Take a stroll along the Vadivali Lake: One of the most intriguing things that you can do in the Kamshet tour package is to visit Vadivali Lake. There you can stroll along the lake and take in the beauty of nature without interruptions. The calmness of the site will entice you even more. If you are more interested in adventure and thrill, then you can opt for paragliding. The adrenaline boost that you will get from flying in the air amidst the lofty hills is unmatchable.
- Location: Vadivali Lake (13.5 km from Kamshet)
What are the best adventure activities to do in Kamshet?1. Camping: There are multiple campsites where you can feel at one with nature in Kamshet. Camping under the starry sky surrounded by ethereal views will make your trip more memorable.
2. Paragliding: One of the best adventure activities to do in the Kamshet tour is paragliding. You will simply love the feel of being in the air while getting to observe the alluring beauty of nature from the top.
3. Trekking: Another adventure-filled activity that you can indulge in Kamshet is trekking. While it is true that you might feel pain during the trail, you will be in awe of the sight that greets you at the end.
4. Zip lining: Another thrill-inducing activity that is a must include in your Kamshet tour package is zip lining. The feel of gliding through the ropes while taking in the breathtaking views of nature around you will be the thrill you desire.
5. Caving: If you like history and adventure, then caving will give you an immense thrill. You will be amazed by the rock-cut architecture.
What is the best time to visit Kamshet?The best time to visit Kamshet is during the months of October and May. In these months, the atmosphere remains pleasant, and you will experience mild breezes. It further facilitates the opportunity to partake in paragliding. Moreover, you can also explore the other sites with ease.
How to reach Kamshet?1. By Air: The nearest airport to Kamshet is Pune. So, once you land on the city, you can take a private taxi to reach your destination.
2. By Train: There are several suburban trains available out there, which can help you to reach Kamshet without any worries. All you need to do in this aspect, is to reach Lonavala by train first and, then, board a rail of Kamshet.
3. By Road: If you are traveling by your car from Mumbai, then you might have to cover around 118km distance. So, it will be better for you to go there from Pune by taking a taxi.
What is kamshet Known for?While Kamshet is filled with picturesque views of nature, it is paragliding that makes the place even more famous. There are numerous spots that offer the opportunity to partake in this adventurous sport. Moreover, you can also visit the various attraction sites such as Bedse Cave, Pawna Lake, etc.
How far is kamshet from Mumbai?Kamshet is located at a distance of 118 km from Mumbai. You can reach the place via the roadway.
What are the best caves to visit in Kamshet?1. Bedse Caves: If you are passionate about exploration, then you can visit the Bedse Caves in the Kamshet tour. Ancient carvings on the pillars and ceiling will leave you enraptured.
2. Bhairi Caves: One of the oldest caves in Maharashtra, the Bhairi Caves is the perfect place to admire the majestic view of nature.
3. Karla Caves: These Buddhist rock-cut caves have been in existence since ancient times. The intricate architecture and the carvings on the ceiling and sideways will leave you mesmerized.
4., Bhaja Caves: Built in the 2nd century BC, these 22 caves exhibit numerous stupas and are a must-visit in the Kamshet tour package. The regal beauty of these caves is unparalleled.
What are the best camping places in Kamshet?1. Camp The Lakeside: If you are searching for camping places in your Kamshet tour, then you can book the Camp The Lakeside. Here, you will get all the modern amenities along with the opportunity to indulge in various recreational activities.
2. Pavana Lake Camping: Located 3.3 km from the Pavana Dam, the Pavana Lake Camping offers the opportunity to experience nature while retaining the luxurious comforts.
3. Tikona Fort: After trekking to the Tikona fort, you can opt for camping there. The trek is easy on the level of difficulty and offers spending views of Pavana Dam, Lohagad Fort, etc.
4. Trikaya Retreat: Encompassed by the mesmerizing Shirota forests, the Trikaya Retreat is the perfect place to experience camping.
What are the best places to stay in Kamshet?1. Hilton Shillim Estate Retreat & Spa: If you want to experience luxury during the Kamshet tour, you can book accommodation in the Hilton Shillim Estate Retreat & Spa. The venue offers 4 in-house restaurants, a full-service spa, 2 swimming pools, and much more.
2. The Forest Club Resort: With numerous amenities such as well-decorated rooms, restaurant, fitness center, and pool, the Forest Club Resort is one of the most popular resorts.
3. Ratnaa Resort: Apart from being in close proximity to several attraction sites included in the Kamshet tour package, the Ratnaa Resort also provides a restaurant, free Wi-Fi, pool, garden, etc.
4. Della Resorts: Do you want maximum comfort while exploring Kamshet? Then, you can stay at the Della Resorts as they offer well-furnished rooms, 5 in-house restaurants, a fitness center, spa tub, etc.
Shinde Wadi hills is famous among the Kamshet attractions as one of the best paragliding spots. However, it is also known for its ravishing sunrise and sunset view. One should surely visit this place early in the morning to get a look at the enthralling sunrise providing you with peace. Traverse along with the bounties of Shinde wadi hills as the greenery and refreshing cool winds will make you fall in love with this spot. Places to visit in Kamshet are numerous yet this place will never disappoint you in any way. Spotted at a height of 200 feet, the hills will enchant you with the best experience of paragliding. Location: 2 kilometers from KamshetBest Time: February-May and October-December
Cave exploration in Kamshet is incomplete without visiting the Buddhist Bedse Caves, which are said to be built in the first century. Like most caves, these also have a dark, damp, and mystic allure about them. As you enter, you will see a temple with ancient carvings of elephants, horses, etc. on the walls. A beautifully carved ceiling and pillars arch the monastery inside, which is a must-see. This is one of the best places to visit in Kamshet to spend time meditating or simply being with oneself in the silent & serene environs of the caves. Location: 10 kilometres from Kamshet.Best time: Monsoons months of June-September.