Villas in KamshetLocated in the majestic Western Ghats, around 45 kilometres from Pune and 18 kilometres from Lonavala, the villas in Kamshet offer a unique holiday experience to travellers. Catering to nature enthusiasts as well as adventure junkies, these villas are surrounded by verdant green meadows, picturesque valleys and scenic hills. Being situated in a region known as a “Paraglider’s Paradise,” these Kamshet Villas are some of the best places to spend a relaxing or adventurous weekend away from the bustling city streets.
Surrounded by vibrant paddy and sunflower fields, these villas, such as Jal By The Bay or Aranya Villas, offer luxurious, state-of-the-art facilities and amenities to guests. Other villas, such as the Mehta Mansion or the Villa Urbana, located close to Kamshet, in the Lonavala District, offer a one-of-a-kind relaxing and rejuvenating holiday experience with your loved ones.
In addition to enjoying the picturesque surroundings and natural landscapes, these villas, located in and around Kamshet, also offer you a glimpse into the culture and traditions of this land. You can also experience the local village life more closely from these villas. Along with spacious rooms, tranquil ambience, modern facilities and delicious food, the villas in this hill station also offer top-notch hospitality to guests, ensuring that your vacation here is nothing short of memorable.
People Also Ask About Villas in Kamshet
Which are the best villas in Kamshet?
1. Villa Urbana: Amongst the best luxurious villas in Kamshet, Villa Urbana is an elegantly designed villa that is great for a unique holiday amidst lush nature and greenery. With modern amenities, spacious rooms and a great swimming pool, this villa is sure to make your holiday a memorable one.
There are four bedrooms in the villa, equipped with attached bathrooms and other facilities. There is also a comfortable lounge area here, where you can relax and indulge in indoor games or delicious food with your friends and family.
- Location: Villa No 2, Whistling Woods, Della Adventure Road, opposite Discovery, Kune Village, Khandala, Lonavla, Maharashtra 410405
- Amenities: Swimming Pool, Deck Area, Indoor and Outdoor Games, Lawn, Lounge, Outdoor Dining Area
- Distance from Kamshet: 16 kilometres
2. Mehta Mansion: Exuding an authentic Parsi vibe, this villa is situated in the heart of the hill station of Lonavala. If you wish to soak in the old-world charm and simply relax in a luxurious property, then this idyllic villa is the place to be. There is also a huge swimming pool and spacious lounging areas in the property.
Home to 4 elegant bedrooms, a suite and a duplex room, the villa is a great place for a rejuvenating holiday, or for one filled with adventures, fun and excitement. All of these rooms are fully equipped with private attached bathrooms, essentials and other basic amenities.
- Location: Rajgol Park Society, Rao Colony, Lonavla, Maharashtra 410401
- Amenities: Pool Table, Bar, Terrace, Free Parking, Power Back-Up, Private Lawns, Functional Kitchen, Games Room, Bonfire
- Distance from Kamshet: 18 kilometres
3. Jal By The Bay: Amongst the most preferred Kamshet Villas, this villa is where you can enjoy some of the most beautiful sunrises and sunsets in the region. Surrounded by verdant natural landscapes, you can wake up to the chirping of birds, fresh mountain air and a tranquil ambience.
There are three huge rooms here, all of which offer stunning views of the lake, and are complete with modern amenities. You can also relax in the lawn or the terrace here, or enjoy a barbeque followed by a bonfire under the starry night sky.
- Location: Nethersole dam kamshet jambhivali kundali road opp to st Thomas school Kolwadi, village, Bhajgaon, Maharashtra 410405
- Amenities: Adventure Activities, Lawn, Terrace, Barbeque Facilities, Bonfire, Gazebo, Children’s Playground, Power Back-Up
4. Aranya Villas: Another great villa in this beautiful hill station, this property is home to four spacious cottages designed in a Greek-Maharashtrian style of architecture. Offering stunning views of the Thokarwadi Lake and the mist-laden Sahyadri hills, this villa is one of the best in the area.
You can also indulge in various indoor and outdoor games and activities here, in addition to enjoy a wide range of lip-smacking homestyle local and multi cuisine delicacies at the in-house restaurant.
- Location: Nane Rd, Kamshet, Maharashtra 410405
- Amenities: Adventure Activities, Infinity Pool, Lawn, Terrace, Barbeque Facilities, Bonfire, Multicuisine Restaurant
5. Casa Moderna: One of the more serene and tranquil villas in Kamshet, the Casa Moderna is situated in an offbeat location, in close proximity to the pristine Pawna and Uksan Lakes. Offering stunning views of the surrounding natural landscapes and sceneries, the villa boasts of a modern décor and huge living spaces, great for those traveling to Kamshet with friends and family.
This private villa is great to relax and soak in some sunshine, while enjoying some much-needed time with your loved ones. You can choose to take a walk in the gardens, or lounge by the poolside, while indulging in delicious food and drinks. There are five bedrooms in the property, complete with air conditioning, television and attached bathrooms.
- Location: Pavananagar-Kamshet Rd, Maharashtra 410405
- Amenities: Outdoor Pool, Glass Room, Lawn, Outdoor Deck, Gazebo, Barbeque Facilities, DJ Facilities
6. Verde Villa: Amongst the most elegant villas near Kamshet, the Verde Villa is an excellent property to enjoy a luxurious getaway or vacation near the hills. Known for its rich, royal interiors, elegantly designed spaces and amazing surroundings, this villa is a perfect retreat spot. The villa also has cosy spaces for every type of guest.
In this two-storeyed villa, there are a total of four huge bedrooms, all of which are equipped with air conditioning, attached bathrooms, private balconies and other modern amenities required for a comfortable stay. For a more memorable holiday experience, the villa also has barbeque and bonfire facilities that you can make use of.
- Location: Ace Palazzo, Old Khandala Road, Off National Highway 4, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401
- Amenities:Jacuzzi, Gym, Badminton Court, Volleyball Court, Clubhouse, Free Wi-Fi, Indoor Games, Private Bar
- Distance from Kamshet:20.5 kilometres
7. Om Villas Scenic Holiday Homes: A great budget holiday villa for a small group of people traveling to Kamshet and the nearby locations, this property has four adjoining villas, in addition to a homely ambience and peaceful location.
Every single villa here has two bedrooms and a living room, in addition to private attached bathrooms, a fully operational kitchen and other modern amenities. The rooms offer amazing views of the surrounding landscapes, along with those of the beautiful garden in the property.
- Location: near frichley hill road first left, Lonavla, Maharashtra 410401
- Amenities: Garden, Terrace, Swimming Pool, Free Wi-Fi, Lounge
- Distance from Kamshet:19 kilometres
8. The Willow: One of the most luxurious Kamshet Villas, The Willow overlooks the verdant Kamshet valley, and is surrounded by lush green forests and majestic hills. Blending modern comforts with a rustic, old world charm and beauty, this villa also boasts of state-of-the-art amenities and facilities.
Home to three spacious bedrooms with attached bathrooms, the villa also has a huge lawn, which is great for fun-filled picnics, barbecues and outdoor games.
- Location:Vadavali, Kamshet, Maharashtra 401207
- Amenities:Plunge Pool, Pool Table, Barbeque Station, Lawn, Indoor and Outdoor Games, Free Parking, Free Wi-Fi
Which are the best villas in Kamshet with a swimming pool?
1. The Willow: This is one of the best Kamshet Villas, which has a stunning plunge pool and other amenities, such as a barbeque station, pool table and more. This villa, in addition to being offbeat, is also quite serene, and is great for a memorable holiday in Kamshet.
2. Casa Moderna: Along with a swimming pool, this beautiful villa is home to pristine gardens, where you can relax and lounge, or take a romantic stroll with your significant other.
3. Aranya Villas: This is one of the best villas in Kamshet, which boasts of an azure infinity pool, where you can take a relaxing dip in. Furthermore, the villa is also known to offer amazing views of the Thokarwadi Lake from its infinity pool, along with sights of the majestic Sahyadris.
4. Villa Urbana: Surrounded by greenery and serenity, this villa has a huge swimming pool, along with a comfortable lounge area and indoor as well as outdoor games that you can indulge in.
Which are the best Kamshet Villas for families?
1. Om Villa Scenic Holiday Homes: Along with a great garden, swimming pool and a shared lounge, this villa also offers multiple living spaces for families and those travelling with children. You can also visit many nearby sightseeing attractions from this villa.
2. Verde Villa: This is one of the best villas in Kamshet for those traveling with their families and near and dear ones. Complete with numerous cosy corners for tourists of different ages and choices, the villa also has bonfire and barbeque facilities that you can enjoy with your family.
3. Jal By The Bay: In addition to offering great views of the nearby lake, the villa is also great if you and your family simply want to relax and rejuvenate. You can also enjoy an amazing bonfire experience here, with the tranquil nature and lush flora acting as backdrop.
4. Mehta Mansion: Another one of the great villas in Kamshet for families and huge groups, Mehta Mansion can accommodate up to 20 people at once. It is also great for private parties and small ceremonies and functions.
What is the best time to visit Kamshet?
The best time to visit Kamshet is between the months of December to April, when the region experiences the winter and summer seasons. Since Kamshet has a tropical climate, these months are the perfect time to enjoy adventure activities, such as paragliding and trekking, in addition to sightseeing, camping and others. You can also hike down the waterfalls during these months.
What facilities will I get in Villas in Kamshet?
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pool
- Children’s playground
- Indoor and outdoor games
- Free shuttle service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary breakfast
- Lake view rooms
- Barbeque facilities
- Camping facilities
- Gardens and lawns
- Multicuisine restaurants
- Conference facilities
- Laundry service
- DJ Facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Shinde Wadi hills is famous among the Kamshet attractions as one of the best paragliding spots. However, it is also known for its ravishing sunrise and sunset view. One should surely visit this place early in the morning to get a look at the enthralling sunrise providing you with peace. Traverse along with the bounties of Shinde wadi hills as the greenery and refreshing cool winds will make you fall in love with this spot. Places to visit in Kamshet are numerous yet this place will never disappoint you in any way. Spotted at a height of 200 feet, the hills will enchant you with the best experience of paragliding. Location: 2 kilometers from KamshetBest Time: February-May and October-December
Cave exploration in Kamshet is incomplete without visiting the Buddhist Bedse Caves, which are said to be built in the first century. Like most caves, these also have a dark, damp, and mystic allure about them. As you enter, you will see a temple with ancient carvings of elephants, horses, etc. on the walls. A beautifully carved ceiling and pillars arch the monastery inside, which is a must-see. This is one of the best places to visit in Kamshet to spend time meditating or simply being with oneself in the silent & serene environs of the caves. Location: 10 kilometres from Kamshet.Best time: Monsoons months of June-September.