Popular Jodhpur Packages
|4 Days 3 Nights||₹ 13250.0|
|6 Days 5 Nights||₹ 20115.0|
|6 Days 5 Nights||₹ 20250.0|
|7 Days 6 Nights||₹ 20250.0|
|10 Days 9 Nights||₹ 31099.0|
Jodhpur PackagesJodhpur tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Jodhpur holidays packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Jodhpur vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Feel like being transported to the royal era of Kings and Queens as you book the Jodhpur Tour Packages that will give you a chance to explore the culture, tradition, and royal legacy of this city. You'll not only explore the palaces and forts by booking these packages, but you'll also visit the scenic attractions, historical centers, and shopping joints that will make you fall in love with this city.
Our experts have curated these packages, keeping in mind even the smallest needs and requirements of the travellers. From accommodation to food and pick up and drop facilities to entertaining activities, we have included everything in these packages to make it a steal deal for you.
We can also customize the Jodhpur Tour packages as per your request so that you can choose the duration of the stay as well as the type of accommodation you would prefer. You can even choose whether you want to book the package with flights and meals or not. If you book these packages beforehand, then you can also get huge rebates making the trip extremely budget-friendly. The best thing about these packages is that it covers all the popular Jodhpur sightseeing points and activities to make your trip memorable. So whether you're an adventure enthusiast or a nature lover, or a shopaholic, you'll never feel bored during this trip.
Another interesting aspect of the Jodhpur packages is that they come at an extremely affordable rate so that it won't leave a hole in your pocket. And if you're planning this trip on a special occasion, we'll try our best to add some special elements to your trip to make it worth every penny. So don't wait any further; book these packages and get ready to unveil the real side of Jodhpur.
Places to Visit on Jodhpur Trip:
1. Mandore Garden: Housing the collection of temples and memorials of the Marwar Dynasty, Mandore Garden is one of the most popular attractions that you'll get to visit by booking the Jodhpur Tour Packages.
Renowned for its vast green expanses and exquisite architecture, this garden is considered the city's living heart. You can also witness the cenotaphs of Jodhpur's former rulers in this garden. The garden also houses a hall of heroes museum which holds idols of heroes of the past.
Location: Off the Mandore Flyover, Mandore 342007 India.
Timings: 9 AM to 6 PM (Saturday to Thursday).
Price: Rs 50.
2. Ghantaghar: Ghantaghar is one of those undeniable bucket list attractions that is a testament to the culture and legacy of Jodhpur. Standing in the center of the city, the tower offers an astounding view of the city from the top.
It was built about two hundred years ago by Maharaja Sardar Singh. This giant English style clock is surrounded by bustling markets where you can shop everything under the sun at the best prices. At night, when the tower is lit up, it comes to life and ceases visitors' attention.
Location: Nai Sarak, Ghantaghar Market, Jodhpur 342001 India.
3. Umaid Bhawan Palace: Home of the erstwhile royal family of Jodhpur, Umaid Bhawan Palace currently serves as the largest private residences in the entire world. It retells the stories of the royal heritage of this city and is renowned for its spellbinding architecture and design.
Set amidst twenty-six acres of lush green gardens, with peacocks and a subterranean pool, this luxury hotel is renowned for its hospitality and top-notch luxury. You'll also witness a beautiful garden outside this palace that has diverse varieties of flowers and trees.
Location: Circuit House Road, Jodhpur 342006 India.
Price: Rs 30 for Indians & Rs 100 for foreigners.
4. Kaylana Lake: One of the highlights of booking the Jodhpur holiday packages is that you'll get to visit Kaylana Lake that serves as the main source of drinking water for the people of this city.
This mammoth man-made lake is surrounded by hills, Babul trees, and rock formations and grants travelers breathtaking sights across its boundaries. You can also spot here a variety of bird species like the Siberian Crane, making it an ideal destination for the bird watchers.
Location: Jodhpur, Rajasthan, 342007, India.
Timings: 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
5. Phool Mahal: This is the most beautiful hall present inside the Mehrangarh Fort that is known for its exclusivity and breathtaking decor. It was built in the year 1870 by Kishangarh Maharaja and is adorned with gold that is a sign of royal splendor.
It houses many beautiful paintings and portraits of the 18th century. It has now been converted into a luxurious hotel where you can find all the modern-day facilities for a relaxing stay. The design of the Phool Mahal seems like a beautiful flower, and it has mirrors and glass windows that amplify its magnificence.
Location: Mehrangarh Fort Museum 6 Km From City, Jodhpur India.
Timings: 9 AM – 5 PM.
Price: Rs 20.
6. Mahamandir Temple: Located around two kilometers from Jodhpur, Mahamandir Temple is a huge Hindu temple that signifies rebirth, enlightenment, and purity, and you'll get to visit it by booking the Jodhpur Tour Packages.
It has eighty-four beautifully carved pillars that display intricate stone carvings and traditional motifs. The temple came into being in the year 1812 and is dedicated to Lord Shiva. It also has an idol of Nandi in a seated position. It has a beautifully designed hall where meditation and yoga classes are conducted.
Location: Mandore Road, Jodhpur, Rajasthan-342001, India.
Timings: 5:00 AM - 12:00 PM & 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM.
7. Jaswant Thada: Your Jodhpur tour is incomplete if you don't visit Jaswant Thada, which is a marble cenotaph monument, as well as the mausoleum for the kings of Marwar.
It was built in the fond memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singhji ll and is popularly called as 'Taj Mahal of Mewar.' It exhibits Rajputana architecture and is used by the Royal Family as a cremation ground. The main memorial of this monument has been built in the alluring shape of a temple.
Location: Near Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
Timings: 9: AM- 5:00 PM.
Price: Rs 15 for Indians & Rs 30 for foreigners.
8. Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park: The Jodhpur Tour Packages will give you a chance to visit Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park, where you can enjoy the beauty of nature at its best. It was created to restore the natural ecology, and now it is a prime attraction for the visitors.
The park houses over two-fifty species of native plants, including a large number of lithophytes and desert plants. It also has a little café where you can stop by to enjoy delicious food and refreshing drinks. The park houses a huge variety of animal species and birds like the Great Egret, the Indian Cormorant, and the Grey Francolin.
Location: Fort Rd, Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
Timings: 7:00 AM - 6:30 PM.
Price: Rs 100.
9. Toorji Ka Jhalra: One of the prime attractions that you'll get to visit by booking the Jodhpur packages is Toorji Ka Jhalra that is a stepwell built by Rani Tawar Ji in 1740. It is one of the most breathtaking water structures that depict the traditional water management system of Jodhpur.
It also functions as a splendid site for social gatherings, where the local communities would congregate. It has elegant ornate elements and multiple pyramidal steps that represent the Rajput architecture.
Location: Sutharo Ka Bass Rd, Gulab Sagar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
10. Sardar Government Museum: If you wish to know more about the intriguing past of Jodhpur, then you must visit the Sardar Government Museum that lies in the center of Umaid Bagh. It houses a wide variety of weapons, miniature paintings, textiles, inscriptions, metallic objects, sculptures, arts and crafts.
The museum is divided into four different sections - the armory, the archaeological area, the historical section, and the display of crafts. You can also witness here stuffed animals portraying the aboriginal fauna of the region.
Location: Behind Rajasthan High Court, Mali Street, Paota, Jodhpur.
Timings: 10 AM- 5 PM.
Price: Rs 5.
Things to Do on Jodhpur Tour:
1. Have an enthralling ride of Jodhpur Flying Fox: Jodhpur Tour Packages give you a chance to have an enthralling Flying Fox ride where you can glide serenely over the Mehrangarh fort and enjoy stunning views of the City of Jodhpur.
This activity lasts for one to one and a half hours and gives you an aerial experience of the Rao Jodha Eco Park and two desert lakes. Flying Fox has six lines that guarantee ultimate thrill, speed, excitement. This is a sport that the adventure junkies must enjoy to have a once in a lifetime experience.
Location: Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur.
Timings: 9 AM to 5 PM.
Price: Rs/1899- same day adult price.
2. Farm picnic at Thakur Saabs Farm: Your visit to Jodhpur will remain incomplete if you don't enjoy a farm picnic at Thakur Saabs Farm. You can hop on to the camel and explore the farm, during which you'll get familiar with traditional cooking methods and local spices. You can also enjoy delicious dinner and folk dance and music once the tour is over. You'll also learn about life on the farm, local farming practices, the crops, and their seasons.
Location: 115 Km Milestone Post-Dechu, Jodhpur.
Timings: 9 AM to 5 PM.
3. Bishnoi Village Safari: Another interesting activity that you must try during the Jodhpur tour is exploring the Bishnoi Village in jeep safari to understand the lifestyle and culture of the people of Rajasthan.
You can opt for a half-day or full-day safari tour during which you'll get to witness wildlife species like blackbucks, blue bulls, chinkara, partridges, and desert foxes. Visitors can also witness here the weavers, block printers, potters, and families of shepherds.
Location: Village- Guda Bishnoiyan, Near Palli Road, Jodhpur.
4. Take a stroll around the Ranisar Lake: Another enthralling activity that you'll get to try by booking the Jodhpur Tour Packages is strolling around the Ranisar Lake that was built in 1459 by Queen Jasmade for natural water conservation.
Ranisar Lake is surrounded by lush greenery and offers you a breathtaking view of nature. From the banks of this lake, you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the majestic Mehrangarh Fort in the evening.
Location: Fate Pole Road, Near Mehrangarh Fort, Sodagaran Mohalla, Chand Bawari, Jodhpur.
5. Pub crawling: If you wish to experience the nightlife of Jaipur, then you should definitely enjoy pub-crawling during the wee hours with your family and friends at the famous nighttime joints in the city.
There are many pubs in Jodhpur like Laughing B Restaurant & Pub that light up during the night and offer endless entertainment and fun to the visitors. You can also enjoy here some of the most refreshing drinks and lip-smacking food. Fuel up your spirit as you meet new people and create never ending memories with the host over here.
Timings : 7 PM- 10 PM.
6. Sample mouth-watering food: If you're a food lover, then your trip to Jodhpur won't be complete if you don't enjoy the local delicacies at Janta Sweet Home. This legendary shop is a host of snacks and Indian sweetmeats. The most popular dishes that you must try here include Jodhpuri Mirchi Vada, Mawe Ki Kachori, and lassi. You can also enjoy sweets like ghewar, jalebi, Balushahi, and moong dal ka halwa.
Location: Station Road Opposite Priya Hotel, Jodhpur.
Timings: 10 AM- 9 PM.
7. Go for bird watching at Khichan: Another exciting activity that you'll get to enjoy by booking the Jodhpur Tour Packages is bird watching at Khichan that is an absolute paradise for nature lovers.
During the migratory season, this area is frequented by the rarest varieties of birds. You can feed them, and you can even click photographs with them to create everlasting memories. This area is also surrounded by lush green trees and shrubs, making it the green lungs of Jodhpur, where you can appreciate the beauty of nature.
Location: Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
Timings: 5:30 to 7:00 morning & 4:00 to 5:30 evening.
8. Seek blessings at Santoshi Mata Temple: Give your soul the feeling of ultimate refinement as you visit Santoshi Mata Temple that is known for its blissful aura and peaceful ambiance. The principal deity here is Santoshi Mata, who is also known to be the Mother of Contentment. This temple is also renowned for its intricate architecture and sandhya aarti, during which the main hall of the temple gets filled with a crowd.
Location: Santoshi Mata Road, Maderna, Jodhpur, 342007, Rajasthan.
Timings: 06:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
9. Cycling tour: If you wish to unveil the real side of Jodhpur, then you must enjoy a cycling tour of the city during which you'll get to witness various palaces, forts, and other scenic attractions.
While enjoying this activity, you'll be able to know about the local lifestyle, culture, and traditions followed by the people. Before ending the tour, you can also enjoy lip-smacking Marwari cuisine that will explode your taste buds with joy. The tour usually starts in the morning and lasts for around two hours.
Timings: 07:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
Price: 500 per person.
10. Do traditional shopping at Hathi Pol Bazaar: If you’re a shopping enthusiast then one of the best things to do in Udaipur is shopping for paintings and souvenirs at Hathi Pol Bazaar.
The market is littered with artisanal products and you can shop here traditional clothes as well as the most authentic jewelry items. You also need to have good bargain skills to fetch huge discounts on the products that you buy here as the vendors generally quote high rates.
Location: 179, Bada Bazar, Udaipur, Rajasthan.
Timings: 10.00 AM – 7.00 PM.
How to reach Jodhpur:
- By Air: Jodhpur has a domestic airport that receives flights from all the major cities like Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, and Udaipur. You can board autos or cabs outside the airport to travel to any part of the city.
- By Rail: Trains from Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Jaipur, and many other places serve the city of Jodhpur. Apart from mail and express trains, the Palace on Wheels train also caters to Jodhpur city.
- By Road: You can hire cabs and private deluxe buses to and from Delhi (600 km), Jaipur (345 km), Bikaner (240 km), Jaisalmer (290 km), and Agra (580 km) respectively.
Best Time for Jodhpur Tour:
October to March is considered the best time to visit Jodhpur as the weather becomes pleasantly cool during this time of the year compared to the other seasons when the city remains scorching hot.
Thrillophilia also arranges affordable holiday packages in Indian destinations such as Kashmir tour packages, Goa tour packages, Kashmir Honeymoon Packages, Andaman tour packages, Himachal tour packages, Rajasthan tour packages, Uttarakhand Tour Packages, Ladakh trip packages, Srinagar Tour Packages, Jaipur Tour Packages, Mount Abu Tour Packages, Ladakh Bike Trip Packages, Udaipur Tour Packages, Himachal Honeymoon Packages, Manali Honeymoon Packages, Kullu Manali Tour Packages, Shimla Tour Packages,Shimla Honeymoon Packages, Jim Corbett Packages, Mussoorie Packages, Nainital Tour Packages, Rishikesh Tour Packages, Kedarnath Tour Packages, Haridwar Tour packages, Spiti Tour Packages, Auli Tour Packages, Jaisalmer Tour Packages and Manali tour packages, as well as international destinations such as Singapore tour packages, Maldives tour packages, Dubai Tour Packages, Europe Tour Packages, Malaysia tour packages, Switzerland Tour Packages, Thailand tour packages, Bali Tour Packages, Mauritius tour packages, Maldives Resort Packages, Iceland Tour Packages, Seychelles Tour Packages, Sri Lanka tour packages, etc. Our tailor-made itineraries to some of the most fascinating places in India and the world provide you with a chance to travel as per your interests and budget.
People Also Ask About Jodhpur Tours
Which are the best selling Jodhpur tour packages?Here are some of the best selling Kashmir packages:
1. Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour Package
2. Udaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour Package
3. Jaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour Package
4. Jaisalmer Jodhpur Combo Sightseeing Tour
5. Tri City Rajasthan Tour | Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer
6. Rajasthan Tour Package of 4 Cities
7. Jaipur Udaipur Sightseeing Tour with Jodhpur
8. Udaipur and Jodhpur Sightseeing Tour
What are the adventure things to do on the Jodhpur tour?1. Enjoy Desert Camping: Pump up your adrenaline level as you enjoy camping in the sand dunes and have a lavish dinner under the stars. You can also enjoy tons of other activities while camping here like- traditional dance and bonfire.
2. Zip Lining: Get ready to have the most enthralling moment of your life as you enjoy zip-lining at Chokelao Garden in Jodhpur. While enjoying this activity, you'll have an aerial experience of the entire city with the different length zip lines stretching up to three hundred meters.
3. Desert Safari: This is yet another activity that gives the adrenaline hunters a spine-tingling experience as they hit the rugged terrains of the desert in 4*4 SUV. You can also witness blackbucks and colorful birds as you drive your four-wheelers through the golden sand in Osian that is located close to Jodhpur.
4. Trekking: Experience one of its kinds of adventure by enjoying trekking in the stunning mountain range of Aravali. The trekking activity over here usually lasts for two hours and gives you a chance to enjoy the splendid view of nature. The paths are well-marked and are suitable for both experienced as well as novice trekking enthusiasts.
What is special about Jodhpur?Jodhpur is renowned for its majestic forts and palaces that transport you into the royal era. It is known for its blue buildings that are located in the old area of this city. It also has old city markets where you can buy everything under the sun at the best prices.
How much does a trip to Jodhpur cost?The trip to Jodhpur for one week will cost around Rs 10,000, including food, accommodation, and transportation charges.
What is the famous food of Jodhpur?In Jodhpur you can try the most authentic dishes from Rajasthani cuisine. Some of the most famous ones include:
- Bajre ki Khichdi
- Dal Bati Churma
- Mawa ki kachori
- Mirchi Bada
- Pyaz ki kachori
- Makhaniya Lassi
- Doodh Laddoo
- Kaju Draksh ki Sabji
- Gatte ki sabji
- Sev tamatar ki sabji
- Traditional kadhi
- Makhana Bada
- Lahsun ki Chutney.
Why is Jodhpur called Blue City?Jodhpur is called Blue City because most of the houses are blue in the old area of the city. According to a few stories, it is believed that blue is associated with Brahmins and these houses originally belonged to them.
Is it safe to travel to Jodhpur?Yes, it is safe to travel to Jodhpur, and you won't face any kind of trouble while driving to the city by your own vehicle or opting for private transportation to visit this destination.
The roads are pretty well constructed, and there is strict administration to reduce any chances of unfortunate events.
How safe is Jodhpur?Yes, Jodhpur is extremely safe as it has a low crime rate due to the great administration by the Police. You should, however, take care of your valuable stuff when you move out of the hotel to get rid of the chances of burglary.
Which is better, Jodhpur, or Jaisalmer?Jodhpur is better than Jaisalmer in terms of infrastructure and transportation mediums. Jodhpur has its own domestic airport, which makes it easier for people to reach this city. It is also more progressive and advanced than Jaisalmer and is known for its scenic attractions, forts, and monuments.
What are the best public transport modes to commute around Jodhpur?- Auto Rickshaw: This is the most preferred public transport method to commute around the city. You can find auto-rickshaws at any time of the day over here.
- Buses: Buses are the most ergonomic mode of transportation during Jodhpur Tour. They have an extensive network and comfortable seating.
Which are the best places to visit in Jodhpur for a cultural tour?1. Mehrangarh Fort: Known to be the most spectacular hill fortress of Rajasthan, Mehrangarh Fort recites the tales of the legacy of the Marwar Kings. It stands almost a hundred feet above the skyline of the city and invites you to know about the cultural richness of the city as several festivals are organized here, like the annual Rajasthan International Folk.
2. Bishnoi Village: This is a beautiful village in Jodhpur that is known to be the breeding ground for various cultural activities such as camel trek, desert excursion, cane spotting, village walk, etc. It also houses an amazing collection of handicrafts and art pieces.
3. Chand Baori: Go back in time as you visit Chand Baori, which is a famous stepwell in Jodhpur that lures the tourists with its distinctive features. It is sixty-four feet deep and has thirteen floors, where the locals gather to have community meetings.
4. Phool Mahal: Popularly known as the "Palace Of Flowers," Phool Mahal is a beautiful palace built by King Abhay Singh in the splendid shape of a flower. It is decorated with gold and is considered to be a part of the Mehrangarh fort. Tourists come here to have a glimpse of the lavish lifestyle of the erstwhile rulers.
5. Umaid Heritage Art School: If you're a keen lover of art or wish to know about the culture and traditions of Jodhpur, then you should definitely visit Umaid Heritage Art School as you witness here the traditional art form of this city. You can also learn here sketching and painting in the Rajasthani style by booking the Jodhpur packages.
6. Khejarla Fort: Witness the rich Rajasthani culture at Khejarla Fort that is a beautiful monument that has now been converted into a heritage hotel. You can witness here how Kings and Queens lived in the ancient era by residing in the royal rooms.
Where can I experience paragliding in Jodhpur?- Near Chopasni:
Soar up into the sky and enjoy the 360-degree view of Jodhpur as you enjoy paragliding near Chopasni. The best thing is that you can try both Flyboy or motor/powered paragliding over here by booking the Jodhpur Tour Packages. You'll be accompanied by 12+ years of a professional pilot who would offer you the best assistance to help you enjoy this activity thoroughly.
Where can I go for a desert safari in Jodhpur?- Osian: If you’re in Udaipur then you shouldn’t miss enjoying a thrilling desert safari tour at Osian which is an oasis in Thar Desert renowned for its rugged landscape and golden sand dunes. You can enjoy both desert safari as well as camel safari depending on your preference.
Which are the best camping sites in Jodhpur?1. Oasis: Located around fifty-five kilometers from Jodhpur, Oasis is considered to be one of the best camping sites in the city. The campsites here are loaded with all the basic amenities, and you can also enjoy here bonfire and Kabeliya dance performance.
2. Manvar Desert Camp: Settled amidst a lush green garden in the Thar Desert, Manvar Desert Camp is one of the best campsites in Jodhpur. It is a part of Manvar Resort and offers you a memorable experience of camping amidst the vast desert wilderness.
3. Bera: Honored as the land of leopards, Bera is one of the best destinations that you'll get to visit by booking the Jodhpur holiday packages for a delightful camping tour. After witnessing the leopards and the cubs on an adventurous desert safari, you can spend your night in the campsites located here that are loaded with all the basic facilities and amenities.
Which are the popular heritage tours in Jodhpur?1. Fort Chawna: If you wish to experience the real side of Rajasthan then you should definitely visit Fort Chawna that is an architectural masterpiece carved out of red sandstone. It has intricately carved jharokhas and sixty four well-maintained rooms adorned with beautiful paintings and regal decor.
2. Fort Khejarla: This is a four hundred year old fort that exhibits a magnificent blend of art and architecture and the visitors relieve the splendours of the bygone era. It has forty spacious rooms that are endowed with all the modern facilities such as wardrobe, television and an air-conditioner. This heritage property also features a Marwar restaurant, Bajot Dinner and a courtyard.
3. Hanwant Mahal: This is a five star hotel that used to be the relaxation spot for the Kings in the olden era. It is adorned with fountains and flower beds and you can also enjoy here Rajasthani folk music and dance here. It also has a rooftop restaurant where you can enjoy North Indian and Rajasthani cuisines.
4. Sheesh Mahal: Also known as the Glass Palace, Sheesh Mahal is recognized for its stunning architecture and breathtaking design. The floors and ceilings are inlaid with mirrors and there are many decorative panels that show deities like, Lord Shiva, Parvati, Lord Brahma and Lord Krishna playing the flute.
Which are the best places for a food tasting tour in Jodhpur?1. Indique: This is an iconic restaurant specialized in offering the best Indian cuisines such as tandoori chicken, biryani, and North Indian curries. You can also have refreshing shots of gin over here to enliven your senses. The ambiance of this restaurant is extremely evocative, and the staff is very hospitable and friendly.
2. Nirvana: This is a rooftop restaurant that shares its premises with Rama Temple and offers mouth-watering vegetarian delicacies. It also has an indoor café that is adorned with Ramayana paintings on the walls. They also offer continental meals and mocktails to offer you unforgettable dining experiences.
3. Kalinga Restaurant: Having a well-light ambiance and beautiful décor, Kalinga Restaurant is renowned for its unique aesthetics and peaceful environment. It also has a small bar where you can enjoy several types of beverages and refreshing drinks. The North Indian Tandoori dishes, spicy curries, and mouth-watering vegetarian meals are the restaurant's specialty.
4. Risala: This is an elegant restaurant renowned for its adorable interiors and lip-smacking varieties of food. The restaurant also offers an amazing view to the visitors as it is located near the Mehrangarh Fort. It is considered to be the best choice for the non-vegetarians in the city, and among their offerings, Gatta Curry and the Mutton Galouti are extremely popular.
Which are the best places for shopping during the Jodhpur tour?1. Mochi Bazaar: Mochi Bazaar is also known as "Cobbler's Bazaar," and it is the one-stop destination for buying Jodhpuri Juttis that are available in myriads of range, pattern, and color.
2. Sojati Gate Market: By booking the Jodhpur Tour Packages, you'll get to visit Sojati Gate Market that is dotted with shops offering jewelry, souvenirs, and Rajasthani Handicrafts.
3. Nai Sarak: If you're a shopaholic, then you must visit Nai Sarak, that is a shopping paradise where you can buy bandhej suit pieces, dupattas, sarees, and turbans.
4. Clock Tower Market: Located near the Clock Tower, this market is renowned for selling the finest variety of spices, flavored teas, and handicrafts.
Newly Added Jodhpur Experience
05 November 2019
AALAP SAHA Camping in Jodhpur with Camel Safari
It is a great deal. Beautiful place to stay. Owner Mr. Mahaveer is very humble and helpful person. Food was tasty & ample. The provided unlimited mineral water for us as and when required. Camel safari was also good & enjoyable. We enjoyed true Rajasthani folk cultural program at night. It was diwali on that particular day. They had arranged some in-house fireworks. Dark starlit sky, campfire, fireworks, folk music & wines - the whole ambiance was ecstatic. Overall a very good & comfortable stay. Only thing I would like to remind you that the region where the camp is located is named Osiyan. Here, you won't find complete desert like Jaisalmer. It is more like a terrain covered with thorny bush. Sand dunes are limited though the camel will take you to a nearby one. But, it's not a fault of owner. You will get compensated with their warm & humble hospitality.
20 September 2019
GEMINI MITTAL Camel Safari at Osian in Rajasthan
Rajasthan > Jodhpur > Osian Desert > Safari Camp > Camel Safari When I heard of Camel Safari Activity in Thrillophilia first thought which came into my mind was of Sand Dunes & Sunset. Thrillophilia arranged the activity to such an extent that it was like dream became reality. We enjoyed a beautiful sunset upon reaching the summit of our 30 minutes hip-hop Camel Ride. An experienced guide accompanied us explaining the flora and fauna of the desert along the ride and he took few pictures also to memorize this event. Everything was perfect from the evening sun to the delicious meal that one can enjoy afterwards at the camp (at extra cost).
14 December 2018
Stephanie Bommarito Camel Safari with Dinner, Jodhpur-flat 28% off
My mom and I really enjoyed this camel ride. The guide, Dhanna was fantastic and took us back to his place for a home cooked meal made by his wife. It was so peaceful riding the camels in the Thar desert to disappear from the hustle and bustle of the India cities. We couldn't have loved the tour any more. Absolutely fantastic!
17 November 2019
John Lentini Camping in Jodhpur With Camel Safari, Flat 14% Off
A really great time! We very much enjoyed the cultural experience in the local village. We also took a jeep safari which showed the local wildlife; our guide Minaj was sweet, friendly and took extra time to be sure we really enjoyed it. Can't wait to come again! The Bishnoi people were inviting and helpful, and the sweet and quiet time in desert was a great reprieve from the cities. We wish them well and to see again.
"Excellent tour special thanks to Sumer and family for very nice Camel ride and homely tasty food. "
16 December 2019
Samsara Resort is a really great place to spend quality time with family. Staff is really cooperative and helpful. Best part was jeep safari. Food is really awesome, We experienced the cultural festival and dune bashing provided by the resort.
17 January 2020
Vaijayanti Nair Samsara Desert Camp and Resort, Jodhpur | Book Online @ 40% off
Samsara Desert Camp And Resort was very well maintained. Rooms were nice and spacious. We had a great time especially the desert safari and the cultural program organized by resort. Do try Rajasthani thali at their restaurant and spa I am sure you will not regret it. I loved the Thrillophilia platform for making the activities inclusive of stays. Must visit place!!
02 March 2020
Amit Ghosh Camping in Jodhpur with Camel Safari
It was an amazing stay. The booking through Thrillophilia was super smooth. The owner of the place Mr. Mahaveer is very helpful and welcoming person. All staffs of this place are very very well behaved and courteous. They served us all inclusions, written in booking voucher. The Camel Safari, Rajasthani Folk Music & Dance, food (lunch, dinner and breakfast) were awesome. The Rajasthani dishes were so delicious. We've enjoyed every bit of stay at this place!! Definitely recommenced place.
"Experience was awesome...????... never thought such experience as I kept expectations low and then what I saw n feel over there was some different level and full of excitement.\nrecommend to everyone. with or without family... doesn't matter."
The awesome tour we had! We enjoyed the camel-ride, jeep-safari, and bonfire with cultural programs... Both the place has amazing sightseeing. We enjoyed this tour every time. Nice accommodations, food, & transportation... The coordinator was supportive. Such a wonderful experience.