Jaipur Jeep Safari
Jeep Safari in Jaipur is a must-do activity if you visit Rajasthan for your vacation. It is a refreshing journey where you can be close to nature while visiting the countryside of Rajasthan. According to the travellers out there, this is the best way to get an adventurous tour through the offbeat places of Rajasthan. If you want to have a thrilling experience in the deserts then you have to take this Jeep Safari.
The Jeep Safaris happens to be a traditional expedition in Rajasthan where you can enjoy the awesome beauty of the sand dunes of the great Thar Desert. Apart from enjoying the ride on the dunes, you will also get to spend time at the campsite where you will be offered a super comfortable accommodation, delicious Rajasthani food, and a number of activities to take part like barbeque, bonfire, star gazing, and much more. So if you want to see the beauty of this state in India then you must choose being a part of the adventure desert Safari in the course of your visit.
People Also Ask About Jeep Safari in Jaipur
Where can I do jeep safari in Jaipur?
1. Jhalana Leopard Safari: This tour is for those individuals who want to experience the wildlife of Rajasthan. You will see a lot of wild animals like elephants, leopards, tigers and many other species in your journey.
2. Dausa Village Jeep Safari: Taking the Dausa village Jeep Safari you will go to the Dausa village which is popularly known for its mud art. You have to travel in between vast fields and tracks full of mud to experience the lives of the potters, blacksmith and goldsmith in Jaipur.
3. Nahargarh Biological Park Safari: You can opt for Nahargarh biological Park safari to see the sanctuary present there. You'll find a lot of animals and it will help you to understand the extent of wildlife in Rajasthan.
4. Kanota Lake Jeep Safari: You can go to a safari to Kanota Lake in a Jeep starting from Kanota village. This Lake also has a Fort in the nearby area which has a rich history of its own. So if you are interested in knowing the history of Rajasthan then this Safari can be the best choice for you.
5. Bhangarh Safari: Bhangarh Fort has a lot of haunted stories in Rajasthan. If you are interested in them then you can go on a safari tour to unravel the mystery of this place. But you should make sure that you take all the necessary precautions to go there.
6. Desert Safari: Thar Desert is such a place where you can get lost. So if you want to explore the area then you must take a professional Safari so that you can visit all the important places without getting lost in the desert. And the desert safari will exactly help you to do that.
What is unique about jeep safari in Jaipur?
The Jeep Safari in Jaipur is a whole different experience for all the tourists coming from various parts of the world. If you take up this Safari you will be taken through the vast muddy fields and will get a chance to meet a lot of local people to know the real Rajasthan.
If you take up the wildlife Safari then you can be the witness of the rich wildlife of this state. And lastly, the people who will take up the palace journey will understand the royal culture of Jaipur.
What is the best time for jeep safari in Jaipur?
The best time for Jeep Safari in Jaipur is from the month of July to the month of October. Because in the summer it will be too hot in a desert area and you will not be able to cope up with the heat. And winter is chilly in these places.
Is jeep safari in Jaipur safe?
Jeep Safari in Jaipur is completely safe because all the necessary precautions are taken before setting out the journey. And there are no reports of any mishap during the safari till now. You will be assisted by expert navigators and guides throughout the trip.
What are the timings of jeep safari in Jaipur?
There are different times available for a Jeep Safari in Jaipur. You can opt for the Night Safari to see the palaces at night time. You can also choose to have an early morning Safari to the desert. It will give you an excellent view of the area.
How much does it cost for jeep safari in Jaipur?
The cost of jeep Safari ranges from INR 2000 to INR 6000 according to the choice of Safari. The type of experience you want will define the cost of the Safari for you.
How long does jeep safari in Jaipur take?
Generally, most of the safari tours in Jaipur are 6 to 7 hours in Jaipur. But sometimes it takes more time to explore some specific areas if you want to go deep into the roots of Rajasthan.
What do you wear on a jeep safari in Jaipur?
1. Appropriate Dresses: You need to wear appropriate dresses which are good for the weather condition in case of jeep Safari in Jaipur.
2. No bright colours: If you are going for a safari in the national park to visit the wildlife of Rajasthan then you must not wear anything bright coloured in that journey. Because it attracts wild animals and that is not desirable at all.
3. No perfume: You should not apply any perfume while going for a wildlife Jeep Safari because the strong smell can attract the wild animals towards you.
4. Try wearing camouflage: If you can manage to wear some camouflage patterns in your dresses then it will be the best for you in a wildlife Jeep Safari in Jaipur.
What things should I carry for a jeep safari in Jaipur?
1. Carry enough water: Carrying water is a necessity in a Jeep Safari in Jaipur because it is a 7 hours long journey. So you should stay hydrated throughout your tour.
2. Carry some food: You need to carry enough food so that whenever you feel hungry you can satiate your hunger then and there without relying on the local food.
3. Winter wear: If you are opting for the Jeep Safari in Jaipur during winter season then you must carry enough winter wear to safeguard yourself from the chilly weather.
Any travel tips before visiting jeep safari in Jaipur?
- You should carry all the necessary items with you while going for a Jeep Safari in Jaipur because when you are out for the journey you may not get a chance to go to the market to buy anything.
- Keep your medicines and food with you all the time for emergencies.
- Always try to wear comfortable clothes because generally, Jeep Safari is a long journey.