Jaipur Camel Safari
Browse through a wide range of camel safari tours in Jaipur with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book the best Jaipur camel safari packages with exciting deals & offers to pamper you on your Jaipur trip.
Camel safari in Jaipur is one of the main attractions of the pink city Jaipur. A camel ride around the historical yet exquisite monuments is one of the best ways to explore what this pink city has to offer. It is available to visitors around the places like Man Sagar Lake, Jal Mahal, and others. There are many vendors located throughout the city with their camels offering rides to the visitors.
Camel Safari near Jaipur is loved by people of all ages. It is available at the prominent locations of the city so that you can explore what the city has to offer through this traditional ride. Stroll around the city on a camel ride soaking in the beauty of all the places of historical importance that will help you learn about its glorious history.
With the camel safari tour of Jaipur, you can explore places like the Kalwara village, Tunga Battlefield, mango grooves of the city, Madhogarh village, and others. Many of the camel rides offer exquisite views of the famous monuments of the city, thus adding to your experience of exploration in Jaipur.
Here are some of the best desert camel safari Jaipur:
People Also Ask About Camel Safari in Jaipur
Where can I do camel safari in and near Jaipur?
1. Amber Palace: Sight the beauty of the stunning amber fort on your Camel safari in Jaipur with a bit of bumps and excitement. You can find many camels standing here that are available to offer rides to the visitors who are interested in the same.
You can sight the exhibitions at the water palace on your camel ride and browse local shops after that. A professional will be handling the camel throughout your ride so you don’t have to worry about anything else.
Location: Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Cost of safari: Upto INR 1000 per person.
Timings: 8 AM.
2. Jal Mahal: A Palace located amidst the exquisite Man sagar lake is worth visiting and exploring around from the camel’s back. Learn about its history and its construction back in the 18th century by the Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amber.
One can sight lots of camels bustling around with their caretakers here. Click photos of the same from your ride on the camel for a different perspective and enjoy your ride and magnificent views of this architectural masterpiece together. Learn more as you experience camel safari tour Jaipur yourself.
Location: Amer Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Cost of Safari: INR 700 per person.
Timings: From 12 PM onwards.
3. Chokhi Dhani Village: Enjoy a camel safari near Jaipur all around the Chokhi Dhani Village and watch the exquisite beauty of this place from a different angle.
The exciting yet thrilling ride of the camel will definitely make you experience an adrenaline rush and a different perspective for strolling around the city. Savour the delicacies offered at this place of the authentic Rajasthani cuisine. Click captures for a memorable camel ride and visit to this place.
Location: 12 Miles Tonk Road, Goner Mod Flyover, Sitapura, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Cost of Safari: From INR 20 per person.
Timings: 5:30 PM-11 PM.
4. Sirsi Haveli: This exotic marigold hotel can be seen bustling with camels and others that are available to get a ride on. Experience a traditional Rajasthan feel as you ride this exotic animal amidst the pink city and enjoy your heart out on the same. You will feel much like a royal by nestling at this place and matching vibes with the activities offered here.
Location: Near Laxmi Narayan Mandir Sirsi Village, Rajasthan.
Cost of Safari: Variable as per the season you visit in.
Can we do camping in Jaipur with camel safari?
Yes! Options of camping in Jaipur are also offered with Camel safari in Jaipur. Places like Samode Bagh, The Dera Amer Camp, and others are some of the camping places best recommended for your search for camping in Jaipur.
What should I wear to camel safari?
A set of full sleeves top with full length trousers is good to go on your camel safari tour Jaipur. It will save you from the sunburn and will keep you in utmost comfort during the ride.
What is the best time to do camel safari in Jaipur?
There are no fixed timings as such for experiencing Camel safari near Jaipur. You can ride the camel anytime during the day. But, do plan for your holidays for an exceptional experience of the same in the winter season as the weather this time is pleasant and you can enjoy the activity even more.
Can senior citizens do camel safari tour Jaipur?
Yes! Senior citizens can do camel safari tours. People who have undergone any surgery or are in a recovering state from any physical issue are not recommended to indulge into camel ride. For a normally fit senior citizen, there is no age limit for the same ride.
Is camel ride in Jaipur safe?
Yes! Camel safari in Jaipur is absolutely safe. All safety accessories will be provided to you on your ride over the camel. This way you can enjoy your ride safely.
What is the cost of camel safari in Jaipur?
The camel safari in Jaipur costs around INR 400 to INR 700 per person.
What are the safety precautions taken during camel safari in Jaipur?
- Carry a hat to wear during the camel safari as it will help you protect your head.
- Wear a full sleeves top and full length trouser to save your skin from sunburn.
- Sit comfortably with all the safety accessories provided on the seat over the samel so as to enjoy a safe ride.
- Keep a sanitiser with you as for the well being of your health.
What are the things to carry while going for camel safari near Jaipur?
- Water bottle
- Insect repellent
- Basic medicines
- Extra cash
- Warm clothes for the night
- Full sleeves top and full length trouser to save from sunburn.