1. Rajwada: Among the most sought-after attractions to visit with Indore tour packages is Rajwada, the two-centuries-old Holkar palace. The iconic seven-storied structure is an architectural masterpiece and has gardens and fountains to wow visitors.
Location – Rajwada, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452002
Timings – 10 AM to 5 PM
Entry Fees – Indian Nationals: INR 10; Foreigners: INR 250.
2. Khajrana Ganesh Temple: Explore one of Lord Ganesha’s oldest and most powerful shrines at Khajrana Ganesha Temple, constructed by Rani Ahilyabai Holkar to protect the idol from Aurangzeb, during your Indore tour.
Location – Ganeshpuri Main Rd, Ganeshpuri, Khajrana, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452016
Timings – 5 AM to 12 noon; 4 PM to 8 PM
3. Patalpani Waterfalls: Picnic and trek amongst lush forests and hills as you visit Patalpani Waterfalls during your trip to Indore. One of Indore’s most popular natural attractions, the 300-foot-high waterfall is a must-visit for families and adventurers.
Location – Kekariya Dabri, Mhow, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 453441
4. Mandu Fort: Visit Mandu Fort, India’s biggest fort with stunning architectural grandeur, with Indore tour packages. Explore forts, gateways, temples and palaces and witness the iconic story of Rani Roopmati and Baz Bahadur come alive.
Location – Mandu, Madhya Pradesh 454010
Timings – 6 AM to 6 PM
Entry Fees – Indian Nationals: INR 5; Foreigners: INR 100
5. Lalbagh Palace: Admire the grandeur of the Lalbagh Palace, the royal residence of the Holkars and a present-day museum, during your Indore tour.
Location – Nai Duniya, Revenue Colony, Indira Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452007
Timings – Tuesdays to Sundays from 10 AM to 5 PM.
Entry Fees – Indian Nationals: INR 20; Foreigners: INR 400.
6. Central Museum of Indore: Witness artefacts ranging from prehistoric to modern times as you explore the galleries of the Central Museum of Indore during your trip to Indore.
Location – Near GPO Square, Residency, Navlakha, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
Timings – From Tuesdays to Sundays 10 AM to 5 PM.
Entry Fees – Indian Nationals: INR 10; Foreigners: INR 100.