Hyderabad PackagesHyderabad tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Hyderabad holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Hyderabad vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Booking well-planned Hyderabad Tour Packages is one of the best ways to explore this beautiful, historical city. These tour packages are specially crafted to make your travel plans seamless and hassle-free, especially when you are visiting bustling places like Hyderabad. There are so many exciting places to visit and things to see when you are in the city of Nizams, which you can do with Thrillophilia's well-planned tour packages.
Booking comprehensive Hyderabad tours is a great way to discover the hidden gems of the city. However, travelling to a new city as a solo traveller or a backpacker can be a daunting prospect. To ensure that you avoid being overcharged on your tours and travel, and to explore places that you don’t want to miss, the best option is to book Hyderabad tour packages that pre-book most of the activities and adventures for you.
The benefit of these tour packages that are offered exclusively on Thrillophilia is that you can avail these exciting tours at discounted rates, that are cheaper than any other deals you will find online. Exciting discounts, bonus activities, unique adventures and many other benefits make these tour packages completely worth your money.
You can even book special Hyderabad packages for personalized travel. Whether you want to explore Hyderabad and its surroundings as part of a romantic and memorable honeymoon or go on an adventure trail alone or with your friends, you can find a tour package that will take care of your requirements perfectly.
Moreover, all these travel packages also include accommodation, food, inter-state travel, local travel, sightseeing and other benefits that make the logistical details of your travels completely hassle-free.
Popular Hyderabad Tour Packages
|Bali Tour Package from Hyderabad||6D/5N||₹ 32000.0||5.0 star|
|Maldives Tour Package From Hyderabad (With Flights)||4D/3N||₹ 42500.0||4.0 star|
|Ooty Package from Hyderabad||3D/2N||₹ 12999.0||4.0 star|
|Hyderabad Tour Package For Family||4D/3N||₹ 8900.0||4.0 star|
|Hyderabad Tour Package For 2 Days||2D/1N||₹ 4800.0||5.0 star|
People Also Ask About Hyderabad Tours
What are the best places to visit on a Hyderabad tour?
1. Charminar: Perhaps the most iconic landmark in the city is Charminar, and you cannot miss a trip to this iconic gate as part of your Hyderabad Tours. It was built in 1591 and is surrounded with food shops, curio shops and other attractions.
Location: Charminar Road, Char Kaman, Ghansi Bazaar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500002.
2. Golconda Fort: Your Hyderabad tour packages would be incomplete without a trip to the Golconda Fort. Located on the outskirts of the city, the Golconda Fort used to be the capital of the famous Qutb Shahi Dynasty. You can also catch the light and sound show that takes place in the fort.
Location: Khair Complex, Ibrahim Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500008.
3. Ramoji Film City: Ramoji Film City is officially the largest studio complex in the whole world, and an important centre for the vast and flourishing South Indian movie industry. Spread over 1666 acres, you can check out sets, actors, shoot and many other aspects of the glamourous film-making universe.
Location: Ramoji Film City Main Road, Hyderabad, Telangana 501512.
4. Chowmallah Palace: Hyderabad is the city of the famous Nizams, and you can book Hyderabad trip packages that show you around this magnificent marble palace. It is also a wonderful architectural specimen that is surrounded by fountains and beautiful gardens.
Location: 20-4-236, Motigalli, Khilwat, Hyderabad, Telangana 500002.
5. Hussain Sagar Lake: The Hussain Sagar Lake was constructed in 1563 by Ibrahim Quli Qutb Shah. The waters of the lake come from the River Musi and there is a massive statue of the Buddha in the centre of the lake. You can enjoy a wonderful picnic on the banks and even take a jetty ride on the lake.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
6. Birla Mandir: Birla Mandir in Hyderabad is located on the top of a hill. It is a beautiful temple that offers a panoramic view of the surroundings. It is a temple dedicated to Lord Venkateshwara and is a great place to visit during your Hyderabad tours.
Location: Hill Fort Road, Ambedkar Colony, Khairatabad, Hyderabad, Telangana 500004.
7. Jala Vihar: Located on the banks of the Hussain Sagar Lake is Jala Vihar, a family entertainment park that is going to make your trip to Hyderabad truly memorable. Offering wonderful views of the lake, along with several fun watersports and activities, this is the perfect place to spend time with your family.
Location: 22/9, Necklace Road, Hussain Sagar, Khairatabad, Hyderabad, Telangana 500063.
What are the best things to do in Hyderabad?
1. Check out the Light and Sound show at Golconda Fort: Watching the light and sound show that takes place against the walls of the Golconda Fort is one of the most exciting aspects of your Hyderabad tour packages. It talks about a comprehensive history of the fort, the city as well as the life of the royalty who resided there.
Price: INR 80-140.
2. Attend a food walk around the Charminar: The area around the Charminar is known for its delicious and historical food items. Taking a food walk is one of the best ways to explore the local culture of Hyderabad. You can sample dishes such as the famous Hyderabadi biryani, biscuits from local bakeries, authentic Nizami kebabs, parathas, South Indian food, Irani food and much more.
Price: INR 200 for registrations.
3. Go shopping at Laad Bazaar: Laad Bazaar is a cultural hotspot and an important stop on your Hyderabad tours. It is known for the hundreds of shops selling colourful handmade bangles. It is also a huge market for art and jewellery, precious and semi-precious gemstones and unique jewellery and silverware.
Price: Prices start from INR 50.
4. Go boating in Lumbini Park: Lumbini Park is located quite close to the Hussain Sagar Lake, and you can enjoy a peaceful and beautiful boating trip when you are in the vicinity. This is one of the most fun things to do when you are in the city and a great way to explore the lake and the stunning skyline of the city.
Price: INR 50 for speed boating and INR 40 for a ride on the ferry.
Should I go for a Ramoji Film City Tour? What’s so special about it?
Ramoji Film City is a film city located in the city of Hyderabad. Spread across 2000 acres, Ramoji film city is one of the largest integrated film city in India as well as the largest studio complex in the entire world. It also has the certificate from the Guinness World Records for being the largest Film Studio complex in the world. In the year 1996, the Ramoji group set up this film city in order to carry out shooting for various movies and television shows.
Ranging from film city tours to adventure tours, Ramoji film city has everything which one can wish for.
What are the famous adventure activities to do on the Hyderabad tour?
1. Bungee Jumping: There are many wonderful hilly areas in and around Hyderabad where you can explore one of the most thrilling activities to ever exist – bungee jumping. You can sign up for a tour independently, or you can also avail the Hyderabad trip packages for a better experience.
2. Trekking: Hyderabad is a trekker’s paradise because of the versatile natural landscape that surrounds the city. You can trek through forests, across rivers and valleys and even climb mountains that give you an incredible view of the Hyderabad countryside. One of the most famous treks is that of Medak Fort, which you can sign up for to experience a thrilling adventure.
3. Boating: Boating, paddle boating and speed boating are just some of the exciting activities you can enjoy right within the city limits of Hyderabad. One of the most sought-after places to go boating is in Lumbini Park, which is located very close to the picturesque Hussain Sagar Lake. It is a romantic and adventurous activity that you can enjoy with your partner or with your family.
4. Rock climbing: There are several natural hills, as well as artificial climbing stations in Hyderabad where you can try your hand at rock climbing. If you are planning a weekend getaway, you can also sign up for special adventure tour packages that include an exciting rock-climbing session in one of the many hillocks that surround Hyderabad city.
5. Kayaking: There are innumerable water bodies such as the Kotpally Freshwater Reservoir where you can try your hand at kayaking. It is a wonderfully unique activity that you can avail during your vacation with the Hyderabad packages.
6. Surfing: Despite Hyderabad being a land-locked city, you can experience surfing if you are a truly adventurous soul. You can head over to Leonia, where you can take advantage of the carefully controlled artificial waves that are ideal for surfing or for enjoying the feeling of sitting in an actual ocean.
What are the best places to stay in Hyderabad?
1. ITC Kohinoor: Considered one of the best luxury hotels in India, this is the ultimate resort hotel where you can stay when you are in Hyderabad.
Each room comes with its private balcony from where you can get a stunning view of the surrounding wilderness and the lakes. Apart from luxury services and suites, you can also avail complimentary services such as breakfasts and airport transfers.
Location: Knowledge City, Plot No.5, Survey No. 83/1, Hyderabad, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081.
Price: INR 9,440 per night.
2. Marriott Executive Apartments: This unique hotel offers guests with fully furnished apartments, complete with private living rooms, balconies with views of the city, a terrace, patios, room service and much more. The hotel is also located conveniently close to many restaurants and shops.
Location: Level 10, SLN Terminus, Survey No 133, beside Botanical Gardens, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, 500032.
Price: INR 5,700 per night.
3. Trident Hotel Hyderabad: Trident Hotel is a multi-story luxury accommodation where you can enjoy sweeping views of the city from your room that come with floor-to-ceiling windows, room service, minibars and many more convenient luxury services.
Location: Survey No.64, Hitech City Main Road Near Cyber Towers, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081.
Price: INR 5,800.
4. Taj Falaknuma Palace: Taj Falaknuma is considered one of the best hotels in the world and rightfully so. It is a converted hotel that used to be a palace for the Nizams of Hyderabad and when you stay there, you will be treated like nothing short of royalty. The hotel boasts of multiple restaurants, sprawling gardens, swimming pools, opulent rooms, spas and fitness centres.
Location: Engine Bowli, Falaknuma, Hyderabad, Telangana 500053.
Price: INR 22,000 per night.
Which are the best places for a Hyderabadi food tour?
Hyderabad is famous for its food culture and cuisine. Originating from the Qutub Shahis, this food culture has captivated the taste buds of each and every individual who has visited Hyderabad. There are various food joints which offer great food and drinks for the tourists, but there are some food joints which simply cannot be missed. Such food joints are –
- Hotel Shadab
- Famous Ice Cream
- Badam ki Jali
- Shah Ghouse Café
- Subhan Bakery
- Hotel Savera
Which are the best romantic places to visit on a Hyderabad tour?
1. Necklace Road: Necklace Road is perhaps one of the most romantic places in Hyderabad. The circular road is fringed with restaurants, cafes, viewpoints, jetties and much more, where you can walk hand-in-hand with your loved ones.
It is also a great place to check out the city lights reflected in the water, and more often than not, there is an event taking place on Necklace Road that you can watch to spend a romantic evening.
2. Eat Street: Eat Street is a stretch of lakeside restaurants and cafes where you can enjoy snacks and drink on the banks of the lake. Nothing is as romantic as sharing a bite to eat with your partner, and you can spend a wonderful time here sampling all the delicious local snacks and eatables that are on offer.
3. Golconda Fort: The Golconda Fort is a must-see attraction in your Hyderabad packages itinerary. You can catch the light and sound show as well as check out the view from the ramparts of the terrace of the Fort.
4. Falaknuma Palace: A trip to Falaknuma Palace is almost like being transported back in time, where you can be treated like royalty at the spas and restaurants, walk through the beautifully manicured and maintained gardens, stay in one of the many luxury suites and share a romantic candlelight dinner or a drink on the terrace.
Which are the best places to visit at night during Hyderabad tour?
1. Hussain Sagar Lake: This stunning lake becomes even more stunning at night, with the city light reflected on the massive surface of the waterbody. You can book special Hyderabad holiday packages that include night tours to the lake and its vicinity.
2. Golconda Fort: You can experience the fort from a different perspective when you visit it at night as part of your Hyderabad trip packages. The highlight of the visit is, of course, the light and sound show, narrated by Amitabh Bachchan talking about the colourful history of the place, that makes it exceptionally interesting.
3. Hard Rock Café: The Hard Rock Café in Hyderabad is one of the most exciting places to be at night when you are exploring the city. With excellent food, world-class music and famous musicians from around the world who play regularly at the café, this is the perfect place to be after sundown. It is also a cultural hub and a great way to meet new people and jam to some classic beats.
4. Charminar: The beauty of the Charminar is exemplified at night when the lights come on and the various minarets are exposed in all their intricate glory. The shops that surround the Charminar also make for an interesting night time exploration. You can check out the many food stalls, clothing stores, jewellery shops and other knick-knacks that are sold there.
Which are the best temples to visit in Hyderabad for a pilgrimage tour?
Hyderabad, which is one of the oldest cities of India, is a popular tourist spot for people across the world. Due to its rich history, culture and heritage there are various pilgrim spots spread across the city which attracts tourists from all across the globe. People from various religions flock this culturally rich city in huge numbers in order to visit these spots in large numbers. Some of these popular pilgrimage spots are –
- Balaji Temple
- Jagannath Temple
- Birla Mandir
- Sanghi Temple
- Keesara Gutta temple
- Yadagiri Gutta (Temple)
- Golkonda Mahankali Temple
- Veeranjaneya Temple
What are the best places to visit in Hyderabad with family?
1. Jala Vihar: Located on the banks of the Hussain Sagar Lake is Jala Vihar, a well-equipped, modern and exciting water park and entertainment centre for the whole family. After enjoying rides, slides, pools and many other exciting water sports, you can lounge on the many parks and enjoy food while looking out at an awesome view of the lake.
2. Charminar: The Charminar is famous not only for its interesting architecture and history but also because of the many shops that have existed for hundreds of years on the Charminar Road. The whole family can enjoy lunch, snacks and drinks while taking in the beauty of Hyderabad city.
3. Ramoji Film City: A great place to explore with the whole family as part of your Hyderabad holiday packages is Ramoji Film City. Regular shoots take place on the compound, and you can experience the intricate art of film-making first-hand. It is bound to be an exciting activity for the whole family.
4. Birla Planetarium: The Birla, Planetarium in Hyderabad is one of the best places to visit with family because of the sheer experience. This is especially entertaining for kids, who can check out the many constellations, learn about space and get an insight into astronomy in one of the most technologically advanced planetariums in the country.
5. Snow World: Snow World is a unique and exciting amusement and theme park that is located in Hyderabad City. It is an arctic escape, complete with fake snow, igloo, temperature-controlled rooms, simulated penguins and polar bears as well as glaciers.
Which are the best places to visit for a wildlife experience?
Wildlife is one of the greatest tourist attractions for people from all over the world. It has captured the imagination of tourists of all caste, creed, and culture. Hyderabad is no exception, as people have visited this place for its rich diversity of flora and fauna. There are numerous spots spread across the region which have a wide collection of wildlife. Some of the most popular wildlife spots are –
- Tadoba National Park
- Pakhal Lake & Wildlife Sanctuary (Near Warangal)
- Eturnagaram Sanctuary (Near Warangal)
- Pocharam Dam & Wildlife Sanctuary
- Nagarjuna Sagar - Srisailam Sanctuary
- Kinnerasani Wildlife Sanctuary
- Rollapadu Wildlife Sanctuary
How can I plan 3 days in Hyderabad?
- Day 1: You can spend your first morning in Hyderabad exploring the old parts of the city such as the Chowmahalla Palace, Charminar, etc. You can also visit the famous Salar Jung Museum and eat lunch and dinner at some of the iconic restaurants and eateries in the city.
- Day 2: This day can be dedicated to exploring the famous Golconda Fort and the Qutb Shahi Tombs. This is also a great opportunity to explore the suburbs and the natural beauty of the Hyderabad countryside.
- Day 3: The final day in Hyderabad can be reserved for a tour of Ramoji Film City, the waterparks, the various other tourist attractions that you might have missed on the first two days. THe day can be concluded with a dinner at an iconic restaurant in the city.
Booking Hyderabad holiday packages with personalized tours and inclusions is one of the best ways to explore the city in 3 days, so that you can cover all these aspects within a reasonable budget.
Is Ramoji Film City worth visiting?
Yes, Ramoji Film City is the biggest film complex in the world according to the Guinness Book of World Records. Apart from this prestigious title, it is also one of the most exciting places, where you can watch live film shoots, meet celebrities, eat at the many restaurants on the 1666 acres compound and have a generally good time.
Is Hyderabad safe at night?
Yes, Hyderabad is generally considered safe at night. It has an active nightlife and culture that allows people to roam about freely at night. However, it is recommended that you stick to the more traditional sightseeing spots and entertainment centres and avoid the empty areas when you are venturing out at night, for additional safety.