Popular Hampi Packages
Hampi Tour Packages
|3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 7499.0|
|3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 13200.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 26800.0|
Hampi PackagesBrowse through a wide range of Hampi holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Hampi vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Not many places in the country boast of UNESCO World Heritage tag, but Hampi tour packages will show you why this is a UNESCO World Heritage Site with ancient ruins. The famous city of Hampi was the capital of the Vijayanagar realm in the fifteenth century a few records also suggest that it was the second biggest city on the planet around them.
However, following hundreds of years to the present it dropped out of significance, and it allows the tourists to investigate the vestiges of a ton of sanctuaries and different structures spread in Hampi. The landscape around Hampi is as puzzling as the vestiges itself – since the tourist attraction is encompassed by stones of various sizes, and one can go to the highest point of them with a little push to get an astonishing perspective of the whole city and the geology.
The culture of Hampi, rich and vibrant is tied to its roots. The architecture in Hampi speaks of the traits of both Hindu and Muslim architecture. It is situated on the banks of the Tungabhadra River.
Renowned for its gigantic, wonderfully cut sanctuaries, particularly the Virupaksha Temple which is devoted to the patron deity of the empire. You can likewise discover stays of the old water channels, trenches and military sleeping quarters with stables here.
In 1986, Hampi has proclaimed a UNESCO World Heritage site and numerous endeavours have been taken to re-establish the lost magnificence of the place very limited (if any) modern establishments are allowed in the main area which a gives a touch of authenticity to the ruins. Pilgrims delight and backpackers holidaying spot is rich in culture which remains unaffected by westernization in the modern-day.
The major tourist spots in Hampi can be distinguished into two broad areas; the Hampi Bazaar area and the Royal centre near Kamalapur. Hemakuta Hill, south of the main Hampi temple, having antique ruins, Jain temples along with a monolithic sculpture of Lord Narasimha. Hampi tour packages are ideal for lovers of history and tourists interested in exploring the heritage of the past. Explore all the place with the heritage trek in Hampi.
2. Hippie Island: Also known as the Virapapur Gadde, this island is popular due to its cozy and chilled ambiance. This island is so named due to the vibrant atmosphere and the friendly people that can be found there. It is located across the river Tungabhadra and offers delicious food and sunset parties.
3. Matanga Hill: You can witness the panoramic beauty of Hampi from Matanga Hill, which is Hampi’s highest point. Located at Hampi Bazar’s eastern corner, you can also visit the Kodanda Rama Temple and the Turthu canal from this place. Trekking to this hill will offer your alluring views of the sunrise and sunset.
4. Daroji Sloth Bear Sanctuary: Named after the prevalence of the Indian Sloth Bears, this sanctuary will give you a glimpse of the rich wildlife that can be found here. It is situated in Seetharama Tanda and also exhibits about 90 species of birds, 27 species of butterfly, and several other animals.
5. Archaeological Museum: Included in the Hampi Tour Packages, a visit to this museum will offer you more knowledge about the rich history of Hampi. There are four sections that display various artifacts, sculptures, tools, etc.
6. Virupaksha Temple: Located on the southern bank of the Tungabhadra River, the architectural display of this temple is simply magnificent. Upon entering the temple, you will witness a Nandi statue that has three heads. In the center, there is a hall with pillars, known widely as the Ranga Mandapa.
2. Hop on a boat ride: Viewing the picturesque beauty of nature around makes riding in a motorboat or taxi boat is all the more intriguing. You can also see paddle boats operated by the villagers, or you can simply float across the reservoir. The prices of boat riding start from about 250 INR per person during the day.
3. Enjoy coracle riding: Definitely a part of the Hampi tours, coracle riding is a once in a lifetime kind of adventure. Famous since the rule of the Vijayanagara Empires, coracles have since been used to traverse the tumultuous waters of River Tungabhadra. These are essentially circular boats that cost around 50-100 INR per person.
4. Trek the Matanga Hill: With the magnificence of the beauty of nature around, trekking to the Matanga Hill, will sate your quench for adventure. The trail is quite easy, and the picturesque view that greets you at the top is worth the pains. You do not have to pay anything to trek or climb the stunning Matanga Hills.
5. Experience cliff jumping: Not for the faintest of hearts, cliff jumping is for adventure junkies that are aware of the risks but go ahead anyway because of the thrill. The cliffs in Hampi are about 15 feet in height, and there is no cost that you have to pay. You can try it in the Tungabhadra River, but you must do so with caution, and only if you are absolutely sure.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.