Gold Coast Cruises & Boat ToursSurfers Paradise Cruise, Aquaduck City Tour and River Cruise, 1.5-Hour Sightseeing River Cruise from Surfers Paradise, Stunning Sunset River Cruise in Gold Coast, Gold Coast Morning Tea Cruise from Surfers Paradise, Morning Express Cruise in the Gold Coast, Duffy Down Cruise, Coasting Around Cruise, and many more!
You can rent cruises in Gold Coast, to continue with the exploration of the city, its waterways as well as enjoy parties on the ocean in the state of Queensland. You would find several cruise rental options that allow you to enjoy sightseeing at the fascinating beaches of the city like the Main Beach, Kirra Beach and engage in water activities like fishing and surfing.
Choose a suitable boat and cruise in Gold Coast from options like Surfers Paradise Cruise, 1.5 hours sightseeing river cruise, etc., based on your preference of accommodation capacity, duration, cost and other such itinerary. There are plenty of operators to boat hire in Gold Coast, many of which come with self-drive boat hire, skippered hires and luxury cruises. Hiring a boat and cruise in Gold Coast are most suitable to celebrate an occasion like a party, birthday or a family gathering.
People Also Ask About Cruises & Boat tours in Gold Coast
Which are the boats and cruises to hire for sightseeing in Gold Coast?
1. Surfers Paradise Cruise- The best way to enjoy the beauty of the Surfers Paradise beach is by hiring one of the Gold Coast cruises. You would pass through the beautiful white sand beach of Gold Coast, Chevron Island and Broadwater during the cruise trip. You can book yourself a morning, midday, afternoon or sunset evening cruise, each of which comes with its perks. At the cruise you would find several sitting areas like the indoor seating, a covered deck and an open deck area. There are several variations in the types of cruises available to explore the beach of Surfers Paradise, like a sightseeing tour, a lunch or dinner tour, aquaduck cruise tour and several others.
2. Aquaduck City Tour and River Cruise- Hop on an unlikely adventure on the aquaduck city tour and enjoy the sights of the iconic landmarks and attractions of Gold Coast around 1 hour. The city tour would depart from the Surfers paradise, after roaming around the city you would enjoy getting in the waters with a aquaduck cruise. Take your seat in one of the cruises in Gold Coast, wear your life jackets and be ready to get water splashes. Post the activity, each of the guests will get a free Captain's Certificate. Keep listening to your English speaking guide who will be there to assist you throughout the tour.
3. 1.5-Hour Sightseeing River Cruise from Surfers Paradise- Book yourself one of the most exciting cruises in Gold Coast and enjoy passing through the scenic canals and waterways of Australia. The fun of viewing the city through its waters would bring a fresh perspective over its sights into light. You would glide along the waterways of Broadwater, Chevron Island, Paradise Waters and other landmarks you would spot during the cruise are Palazzo Versace hotel and the SeaWorld resort. You can listen to commentary as well, it will introduce you to the waterways and the people living along them.
4. Stunning Sunset River Cruise in Gold Coast- Book one of the best selling Gold Coast cruises and enjoy your way to South East Queensland, discover the Broadwater and the waterways of Gold Coast. Passing by some iconic landmarks of the city like Marina Mirage, Palazzo Versace and Sea World. Soak in the mesmerising view of the sunset of Gold Coast from the decka, relax and click some insta worthy photos. As you pass through the cool and calm mangroves and other tropical forests, try to spot some birds or the native animals of the continent like dolphins while enjoying the soothing scenery.
5. Gold Coast Morning Tea Cruise from Surfers Paradise- It would be a good idea to enjoy your morning coffee or tea on the cruise departing from Surfers Paradise. One of the interesting cruises in Gold Coast it would allow you enjoy a relaxing experience as well as let you delve into the splendid views of the surrounding. The cruise trip would be a 90 minutes long affair which you can utilise to know more about the city’s history and culture through a professional guide.
6. Morning Express Cruise in the Gold Coast- Book yourself tickets with boat and cruise in Gold Coast and enjoy the easiest way to explore the Gold Coast waterways. Here you would find the best sunrise, sand and calm sea to surf in Queensland. You would feel extremely relaxed on this morning tour of the waters of Gold Coast, choose a preferable seat inside or outside the deck and enjoy the stunning views. The journey would take you through the popular suburb of Surfers Paradise and several other locations like beautiful canals, past extravagant mansion and other picturesque.
7. Duffy Down Cruise- Set yourself on the journey of exploration on the Gold Coast and enjoy a fun filled morning in the best boat hire in Gold Coast that would take you to the excellent views of the beautiful coast. You can catch the cruise on the Main Beach to enjoy a sip of wine, sunset and the stunning Gold Coast. People from all age groups are invited to enjoy the cruise which can welcome at most 12 people at a time. You can pick from several options like snug class classic self drive boats- these are suitable for a family outing, skippered, limo sikkepred and other options.
8. Coasting Around Cruise- Indulge in this unlikely experience of exploration of the waters of Gold Coast Waterways and onboard the unique boats with your friends and family. The coasting boat has the capacity to welcome at least 10 adults on this wonderful adventure. People of all ages are welcomed on this interesting journey of bringing your own food and drinks and making a picnic amidst the waters.
9. Capri Boat Hire- The capri boat hire in Gold Coast is the perfect way to set on an exploration of the city and bring yourself respite in summers with cool breeze at sea. The boats are available in different sizes and facilities, some allow you to enjoy a journey with 12 persons while others have the intake capacity of only 6 persons. The boats are easy to operate and one of the best options to book for a family outing on the waters.
10. Coastal Ventures- If you are planning to enjoy the waters and practice your hands at boat, then a boat hire in Gold Coast is certainly the best way to work out the plan. You can choose from several kinds of boats with a varying number of seats as per your preference. There are different kinds of boats that you can look at while choosing one for yourself like Ranger 400, tropical 2450 and sports 5500 bow rider. The boats have accommodation capacity between 6 to 12 people and are perfect options for a small family or friends gathering.
Click Here to Book Now: Australian National Maritime Museum Tickets
How much is it to hire a boat/cruise for a day in the Gold Coast?
The price of hiring a boat or cruise depends upon the number of hours you want to hire a boat in a day in which each hour would cost between $200 to $800. The costing also depends on which type of boat or cruise you are opting for, what are the facilities available on board and number of people that are going to ride. Furthermore, there are plenty of options of hiring boats and cruises for sightseeing Gold Coast which will again become the factor of pricing.
What are the terms and conditions for hiring a cruise in Gold Coast?
1. The minimum age requirement for hiring a cruise in Gold Coast is 17 years in which you will be required to sign off the hiring agreement and show a photo ID and valid contact details.
2. Please confirm the prices before booking or hiring a cruise in the Gold Coast as the rates are subject to change according to season and availability.
3. Please follow all the regulations or any other instructions given prior to your arrival, one such important licensing law prohibits the service of alcohol to underage and unduly intoxicated persons.
4. In case of cancellation of the booking of the boat/cruise, no refund is given. In the case of unprecedented situations like bad weather, refunds won’t be given but you can reschedule the plan.
5. There aren't any clothing restrictions on cruises but it’s advisable to dress comfortably and casually. For footwear you should stick with shoes with good grip and avoid flip flops.
Also Checkout: National Parks In Australia
Where Can I Hire A Cheap Party Boat On The Gold Coast?
A readily cheap boat is available anywhere from the Main Beach to Coomera, you can look at the Broadwater and Southport as well. There are several small business owners who charge relatively small fees on boats, you should look for them as well for an affordable pricing. The options for hiring part boats range from kayaks and finish with luxury super yachts.
What kind of facilities are provided in the cruises in Gold coast?
The facilities at the cruises in Gold Coast depend on the cruise and the itinerary of the package you have selected. You would enjoy meals and drinks in some of the cruise packages and other entertainment shows arranged as well. Apart from all the standard facilities, some cruises have a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, and gym on board.
What kind of activities & entertainment are there at Gold coast cruise packages?
The different kinds of activities and entertainment options that are included in the Gold Coast cruise packages are Broadway shows where international artists perform, some kids activities and more. For your entertainment, there are discos and bars where the guests can enjoy themselves by dancing and drinking anything of their choice.
Which are the top attractions and activities in Australia that you can book via Thrillophilia?The following are the best attractions and activities that you can book via Thrillophilia:
Among the many attractions that lure people to Gold Coast, a visit to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary makes it to the top of the itinerary. Encased in around 27 hectares of protected rainforest, it is not less than a haven for nature enthusiasts and wildlife buffs. This wildlife sanctuary is a non-profit organization that has been enriching and replenishing biodiversity and wildlife at a rapid speed since the last seventy years and this is one of the best places to go in Gold Coast. You can spot here a prolific variety of birds, reptiles, insects, and mammals. It offers an unrivalled opportunity to watch the native species of animals in their natural bushland setting. The best thing about this wildlife sanctuary is that you can have an interactive session with the birds and animals that you haven’t even heard of before.You can hand-feed the kangaroos, cuddle up with a koala and get up close with the crocodiles and fishes here. You can also spot the koalas curled up in the trees, pelicans lying by the lake, wallaby and kangaroo feeding, and a hungry skippy looking for food here. If you’re someone who is not just happy wandering along the well-marked paths and gazing at the wildlife species, then you can even take part in the adrenaline pumping tree-top challenge course here. A wildlife hospital is also located in the sanctuary to ensure the good health of the wildlife species.Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary has recently added a new section to its vast expanse known as the Lost Valley. Here you can collect information about the supercontinent of Gondwana, and you can witness here distinct species of flora and fauna.Click Here to Book Now: Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Tickets
Dreamworld Gold Coast is the biggest theme park in Australia and is visited by more than one million people each year. However, it is not just its huge size but the immense diversity of attractions and experiences that make it such a loved-spot for locals and tourists alike. Besides being a family theme park, Dreamworld is also a conservatory which works at preserving tigers. Thus, it is not only a vacation spot but actually has great bio-significance for the people of Australia and this is one of the best places to visit in Gold Coast.It is home to many animals like Kangaroos, Wombats, and Koalas. This theme park is also famous for having a Tiger Island where you can witness diverse tiger species. It also gives great insight into Australian culture through a Corroboree that recites the history of Australia. The balance that the makers have managed to achieve between culture and fun is probably what makes it one of the top places to visit in Australia. You can also enjoy shopping here and fun exploration of your favourite wildlife species. You can also spot here an entire section devoted to educational experiences revolving around the Aboriginal communities. The diverse nature of this park is also reflected in the food joints here, which offer everything from fast food to authentic culinary cuisine. Thus, Dreamworld Gold Coast is almost like a mini-Australia that gives you a chance to get a great insight into the culinary, cultural, and ecological aspects of the country- all while having fun on amazing rides!Click Here to Book Now: Dreamworld Gold Coast Tickets
Wet 'n' Wild Gold Coast happens to be a water park situated in Oxenford, Gold Coast, Queensland. The water park is owned and operated by the village roadshow theme parks and is one of the most popular water parks in Queensland.This is for the reason that, in the year 2009 it has received almost 1,095,000 visitors, which made it rank first in Australia and eighth in the whole world. The park was opened for public in the year 1984. The park remains open for visitors all over the year with heated water in the winter season.There are four water pools, seventeen different water slides for adults, and two specially constructed places for children inside the park. Some of the major attractions of the Wet 'n' Wild Gold Coast are Kamikaze, Tornado, Blackhole, AquaLoop, Buccaneer Bay, Calypso Beach, Constrictor, Flowrider, and many more. A visit to the Wet 'n' Wild Gold Coast will not only impress you by its amazing world-class water park facilities, but it will also delight your taste buds with various types of mouth watering delicacies in its in house eateries Bombora Burger Bar, Oasis Ice Cream Parlour, Snack Shack, and Go Frozen" Frozen Coke Bar.Finally yet importantly, to keep the memoirs alive all the time, you can opt to go for souvenir shopping and take some of the collectibles that will keep the memory of this trip to the park alive all through your life.Also Read: Monuments in Australia