1. Party like the Irish at The Temple Bar: When it comes to finding the most iconic bars in all of Dublin then the Temple bar hits the chart. This place is so famous that travelers come from all over the world just to have a drink inside this beautiful premise of Temple Bar. Sitting in the heart of the city makes this place easily accessible to the people, it also has a bright right exterior giving it an eye-catching look to the travelers passing by. Not only this, you can enjoy live music entertainment with an electrifying atmosphere vibe which will give you a taste of the hell of a night.
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Price: 7.65 Euro for beer
2. Party at Restored Cathedral at The Church: Don’t get confused with the name, this church was originally named St. Mary’s church but now it is one of the most unique and beautiful bars in the city. This party place is divided into 2 parts i.e bar and nightclub. The main floor holds the magnificent bar which is fully equipped with tables, booths, and barstool along with a stage for traditional Irish music. In the downstairs, you can enjoy the nightclub with the best DJs out there who will make you groove to the latest music and RnB’s track.
Location: Junction of Mary St. and, Jervis St, Dublin 1, D01 YX64, Ireland
3. Explore Guinness Storehouse Factory: Exploring the Guinness storehouse factory is on the top list of things to do in Dublin. This place holds countless exhibitions depicting Guinness history, where you can enjoy the beautifully designed interior that replicates the exact look of a pint of Guinness itself. The artifacts placed in the factory will give you more exposure to the history of Irish brewing where you will learn everything about the Guinness family. The best part is the mesmerizing 360-degree view of the Dublin skyline where you can glance through the beautiful city while taking sip of your refreshing pint of Guinness.
Location: St. James's Gate, Dublin 8, D08 VF8H, Ireland
Price: €25 for adults, €18.5 for students & seniors visitors (over 65 years old), and €16 for children aged between 13 and 17 years old.
4. Tour the Old Jameson Distillery: When talking about historical gems then we can’t miss Old Jameson Distillery. This captivating place is located at Smithfield square which was the original site for Jameson whiskey. You can take a tour of Old Jameson Distillery where you’ll unwrap the history and refinement process of making whiskey. While on your tour, you might get an opportunity to take part in a whiskey tasting activity where you’ll get a deeper insight into the finest Irish brewery. You won’t get bored during your tour as they have different interactive elements and stand-up comedians to make your visit more memorable.
Location: Bow St, Smithfield, Dublin 7, D07 N9VH, Ireland
Price: 20 Euros per person
5. Admire the beauty of Spire of Dublin: The Spire of Dublin is a beautiful architectural masterpiece located in the hotspot area of O’Connell street. This structure is a 120-meter tall monument that gives a fascinating experience with the wind passing by on the top of the tower. With the sun rising, the walls of the monument illuminate giving an eye-catching experience to the locals and travelers. It also acts as a beacon in the night with a small light source at the tip of the structure. Make sure that you add this to your list of what to do in Dublin and make your visit unforgettable.
Location: Dublin, Ireland
6. Visit St. Patrick’s Cathedral: Add St. Patrick’s Cathedral to your list of top things to do in Dublin because this is the largest cathedral in Ireland. This beautifully crafted church holds many historical events within its premises. St. Patrick’s Cathedral is a perfect example of architectural wonder with stunning exterior and intricate interior designs which will surely grab your attention. Get ready to experience a relaxing vibe during your visit to the church where you can enjoy the musical choir with the best vocalist leading the choir.
Location: St Patrick's Close, Dublin 8, A96 P599, Ireland
Price: 7 Euros for adults & 6 Euros for students
7. Fish n’ Chips At Leo Burdocks: Take a bite of traditional Fish n’ Chips at Leo Burdocks and complete your Dublin trip. It is one of the most visited places in Dublin not only by travelers but also by celebrities. Keep in mind to add this in your things to do in Dublin since it has a beautiful organized wall of fame that holds the snaps of different celebrities visiting this place. Make sure that you take the crispy fish bite at Leo Burdocks and enjoy your meal with your friends or families.
Location: 2 Werburgh St, Christchurch Pl, Dublin, D08 HC82, Ireland
8. Visit Trinity College Library: Be ready to take a tour of book paradise at Trinity college library which has a collection of early 18th-century books to the current date. This place looks stunning because of its white stone texture exterior walls and dramatic coffee color ceiling. You can enjoy a peaceful time within the silence of Trinity college library and if you want to switch book time then you can book online tickets to peek at the legendary Book of Kells, adding to your travel experience
Location: College Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
Price: 13 Euros starting
9. Walk Across Ha’Penny Bridge: Finding what to do in Dublin is no more a tough task as you can make your evening more overwhelming by walking across the Half Penny Bridge. This wonderful architectural design is a perfect example of the historical bridge which is located over the River Liffey. Walking across this bridge will give you a unique experience where you might get a chance to catch the autumn sunset. You can also explore the bridge on a kayak with city kayaking and get a delightful experience.
Location: Bachelors Walk, Temple Bar, Dublin, Ireland
10. Listen To Buskers On Grafton Street: Make yourself ready to explore Grafton street where you’ll feel the perfect traditional soundtrack to your Irish trip. Being the main commercial spot of Dublin don’t miss adding this spot to your things to do in Dublin. It also has boutiques and restaurants along with some amazing street performers. This is a perfect place to carry out your shopping plans and side by side enjoy the lively musical atmosphere with many great artists. Want to get your evening booze ready? Hop into iconic Bewley’s Grafton Street cafe and enjoy your evening time with your friends or families.