1. Evergreen County: Rich in natural scenic beauty, Evergreen County is a paradise for nature lovers and one of the best places for camping in Coorg. This unique campsite offers breathtaking views and promises a fun-filled holiday experience. You can experience varied activities here like a campfire, trekking, gun firing, and barbeque, making you feel like never before.
This amazing resort is equipped with a spa, Jacuzzi, swimming pool, fitness center, and varied types of cottages. Their hospitality makes tourists cheerful and satisfied. The delicious cuisines offered here offer a treat to our taste buds.
Location: Nangala Village, Virajpet, Coorg
Price: INR 4,206 onwards per night.
2. Jungle Mount Adventure Camp: With breathtaking mountain views, Jungle Mount provides you a perfect village retreat. The cozy cabins are well equipped with amenities so that you can enjoy a comfortable and fun vacay. The front porch promises a scenic view of the pristine flowing river and the tranquil mountain.
You can gather around the fire ring with your friends at night and enjoy the barbeque sipping on your wine. The adventure camp offers a continental cuisine that will make your meals delightful. The place is located at an idle place as it is just 83 kilometers away from the Kannur International Airport.
Location: Yavakapadi village and Post, Kakkabe, Coorg
Price: INR 3,896 onwards per night
3. Maday Holidays: One of the best places to experience camping in Coorg, Maday Holidays ensures nature-based camping. Located in a coffee estate, the place is no less than a heaven for coffee lovers as the place is always filled with the aroma of coffee.
The place is in the western ghats thus, providing you spectacular landscapes for adventure and outdoor activities. The Asian cuisines provided daily in the camp uplifts your mood. The Kannur International Airport is just 61 kilometers from the place so you can easily travel here on your weekends.
Location: Madikeri-Mangalore Highway, Coorg
Price: INR 2,387 onwards per night.
4. Votecad Nature camp: To enjoy endless adventure activities, the Votecad Nature Camp is one of the best choices to make. The place makes you feel the real essence of camping. It is a complete nature zone surrounded by lush green plantations. The place offers the exact scenario of camping so that you can cherish the thrill throughout your life.
You can destress and rejuvenate amidst nature. This Coorg camping place promises many fun-filled activities and outdoor games. If you are someone that has an interest in yoga or meditation, this is the idle campsite for you.
Location: Srimangala, Coorg
Price: INR 6,000 onwards.
5. Tharangani Tent Camp: Located in a coffee estate, the Tharangini Test camp provides great services and hospitality. You can organize different activities here such as campfires, night parties, and tent stays so that you have several memories to cherish for a lifetime. The wooden cottages provide you the authentic vibes and lets you experience the thrill and excitement of camping.
You can visit the place with your friends and family to turn your weekends into a fun-filled session. It is equipped with the necessary amenities so you have a leisure stay.
Location: Nargane Village Gaddehalla, Suntikoppa, Coorg
6. Camp Coorg Tents: Camp Coorg Tents is a superb option for tents in Coorg for travelers. The tent is close to some spectacular places worth visiting. One of the famous tourist places close to the tent is Omkareshwara temple which is just 6.2 kilometers away from it.
Camp Coorg tents is a perfect place to experience camping in Coorg for budget travelers. Flexible policies, friendly management staff, and warm hospitality ensure customer satisfaction. You can spend your weekend in nature here and experience serenity.
Location: Kaggodlu village, Madikeri
7. Camp Hills Resort: Nestled on the base of Western Ghats, the Camp Hills Resort is a beautiful campsite carved out of nature for travel enthusiasts as the place is surrounded by milky clouds and tender mist. You can witness the mighty mountains and breathtaking scenery of lush green coffee estates here.
This nature resort offers all the necessary services. Equipped with all the amenities, the resort is satisfactory in every aspect.
Location: Napanda Estate, Kargundha, Kodagu
Price: INR 1,500 onwards per night.
8. Coorg Coffee Camp: A perfect location for nature lovers, Coorg Coffee Camp is one of the fascinating campsites. The place not only has an astounding ambiance but also has dedicated areas for couples and kids. You can enjoy various indoor and outdoor games at the location, adding more fun to the whole experience of Camping in Coorg.
Rooms are equipped with the necessary amenities, providing you enough comfort, private space, and leisure time. The place promises a great relaxing and soothing stay and camping experience. The Traditional food served here brings you close to authentic Karnataka cuisine.
Location: Nalkeri Village Post, South Coorg
Price: INR 1,800 onwards per night
9. Fishing Camp in Coorg: Surrounded by a pristine man-made lake, Fishing Camp in Coorg provides an amazing and overwhelming stay. This eco-friendly campsite is surrounded by coffee estates, thus it will fill your nostrils with the enchanting aroma of coffee.
Staying in tents here provides you some spectacular views that will fill your heart with joy. You can indulge in various activities such as kayaking, trekking, and swimming when you visit this Coorg camping place.
Location: Ammathi, Karnataka
Price: INR 2,400 onwards per adult.
10. Jollyboys Coorg Camping: Established especially for tent camping and trekking, Jollyboys Coorg Camping provides a complete thrill campsite for all adventure activities. You can choose a suitable tent from the varied accommodation options offered by them including Large Swiss tents and Bell tents.
You can gather around the bonfire with your friends and make beautiful memories so that you smile every time remembering them. The key camping activities of the place include Trekking in nature trails and waterfalls, etc.
Location: Galibeedu, Madikeri, Coorg
Price: INR 1,400 onwards per night
11. Coleman Camping Adventure: Coleman Camping Adventure is one of the best sites for camping in Coorg. With your travel buddies, you can enjoy this picturesque campsite and have endless fun. The place offers scenic views of lush green coffee plants and cascading waterfalls. After all the thrilling activities, you can return to the camps and enjoy a relaxing time near bonfires and barbecues.
The refreshing aroma of coffee activates the spirit. The place is near many tourist places such as Madikeri fort and Mandalpatti Peak. With varied tent options, one can stay comfortably and relax in nature’s lap.
Location: Srimangala, Coorg
Price: INR 1,800 onwards per adult
12. Alpine Campsites: Alpine Campsites is an idle location for spending weekends in the countryside. This Coorg camping place is just 60.8 kilometers away from the Kannur International Airport. The campsite organizes an entertainment show in the evenings for the guests.
You can enjoy the whole thrilling experience even with your pet here without any worries, all you need is an advance agreement with the management administration. The place provides all the basic facilities to the guests so that you can relax and enjoy nature and activities.