Popular Chiang Mai Packages
Chiang Mai Tour Packages
|10 Days / 9 Nights||₹ 83999.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 40999.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 28499.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 22999.0|
|15 Days / 14 Nights||₹ 152000.0|
Chiang Mai Travel PackagesBrowse through a wide range of Chiang Mai tour packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Chiang Mai travel packages with exciting deals & offers
Browse Top Thailand Destination Packages: Bangkok Tour Packages, Phuket Tour Packages, Pattaya Tour Packages, Krabi Tour Packages, Bangkok Honeymoon Packages, Phuket Honeymoon Packages, Pattaya Honeymoon Packages, Thailand Honeymoon Packages
Best Time To Visit Chiang Mai
The months between October and April are the most appropriate to plan a Chiang Mai Trip. Alternatively, one could visit Chiang Mai during the time of the festivals when the whole city is flushed with color and the most pulsating joy. The months between November and February are well-suited for all kinds of outdoor activities and tourists in November get to witness the Loi Krathong festival. In the month of February, tourists can witness the beautiful Chiang Mai flower festival.
How To Reach Chiang Mai:By Air: The most convenient way to travel to Chiang Mai from India is via flight. Chiang Mai International Airport is well-connected to major cities in India. There are no direct flights from New Delhi and Mumbai to Chiang Mai. Connecting flights take approx 7-12 hours to reach with a stoppage in Bangkok. Thai Airways, Indigo and Air Asia are some of the airlines offering frequent flights to Chiang Mai from India.It is advisable to book your tickets well in advance if you are planning a trip by availing any of the Chiang Mai holiday packages.
Places To Visit On Chiang Mai Trip:Here are some of the best places to visit in Chiang Mai:
1. Chang Puak Gate Night Market: This famous night market sets up every evening after 5:00 pm just outside the north gate (Chang Phuak) of the Old City. Known for its authentic Thai dishes, its vendors sell a wide variety of dishes at a cheap price. The market remains open till midnight and is a bustling place to enjoy night time with your friends, beloved, or family. Here, you can find noodles, soup, omelets, skewered meats, seafood, fresh fruit juices, and Thai desserts.
Location: 248/70 Manee Nopparat Rd, Tambon Si Phum, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
Timings: 5:00 pm to 12:00 am
2. Sunday Walking Market: To enjoy a unique and affordable shopping experience in Chiang Mai head to this Sunday Walking Market. Stretching for more than 1 km, it offers a wide spectrum of traditional art, handicrafts, music, and food. The market is also known for its local events ranging from dance performances to beauty pageants. The bustling ambiance, a variety of local street food, and vibrant display of handcrafted pieces make the visit to this market a memorable one.
Location: Tha Pae to Ratchadamnoen Road, Chiang Mai Old City, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
Timings: Sun 4:00 pm to 12:00 am
3. Kat Rin Kham Night Bazaar: Popular amongst college students for being close to Chiang Mai University, this market sells everything from street food, clothes, and accessories to handicrafts. It is liked by youths for its cheap prices and diverse variety of items. Other than clothes and accessories, the market is also preferred for its tattoo studios and street food joints.
Location: Next to Maya Mall, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
Timings: 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm
4. Wat Phra Singh: One of the most revered temples, Wat Phra Singh is the 14th-century Buddhist temple. A marvel of ancient architecture and design, the temple also boasts gold & copper Buddhas, beautiful murals, and ancient manuscripts. Located inside the Old City wall, the temple attracts visitors from across the world for its magnificent Lanna-style structure and glittering Viharn. Although it remains busy with visitors all year round, it becomes the center of attraction during the Thai New Year festival held in mid-April.
Location: 2 Samlarn Rd, Phra Sing, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50280, Thailand
Timings: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
5. San Kamphaeng Hot Springs: The San Kamphaeng Hot Springs is amongst the unique places to visit in Chiang Mai. Located approx. 40 km from Chiang Mai, this natural marvel pleases with its spectacular natural scenery and fresh ambiance. Here, you can refresh yourself with a Thai foot massage or a sulfuric soak in the hot tubs available on the rent. Here, you can also relish traditional Thai dishes available at various stalls. Another highlight of this destination is that you can buy eggs near the hot springs and boil them there and eat them with soy sauce.
Location: Ban Sa Ha Khon, Mae On District, Chiang Mai 50130, Thailand
Timings: 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
Things To Do On A Chiang Mai Trip:Here are some of the best things to do in Chiang Mai:
1. Whitewater Rafting on the Mae Taeng River: Are you a water sports lover? Whitewater rafting on the Mae Taeng River is something that will definitely satisfy your cravings. There are several Chiang Mai packages that offer a day full of world-class rafting fun, thrills, and excitement. The river offers more than 20 rapids of classes II, III and IV that can test your adrenaline. Feel the thrills of crossing different rapids and be amazed by the stunning lush scenery of the forests and mountains. The packages also offer professional guides, lunch and hotel return transfers. The tour is suitable for all age visitors but having a reasonable fitness level.
2. Wat Phra That Doi Suthep: Visiting the Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, one of northern Thailand’s most sacred temples, amuses the visitors with its spiritual aura and architectural elegance. This golden spire is situated near the summit of Doi Suthep mountain just outside Chiang Mai and is more than 650 years old. Choose one early morning package from Wat Phra That Doi Suthep Chiang Mai tours and attend an alms-giving ceremony without daytime crowds. Be amazed by the spectacular sunrise scenery from one of Chiang Mai’s highest points and get to learn about Thai culture and the Buddhist religion from a former monk.
Location: 9 Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
Timing: 6:00 am to 8:00 pm
Click Here To Book: Wat Phra That Doi Suthep Tour
3. Go for Ziplining: With a multitude of Chiang Mai packages offering different ziplining tours, you will have plenty of choices to test your height fear. Chiang Mai is one of the best destinations in Thailand that promises the ultimate ziplining experience amidst its lush landscapes. Even if you are a height fearer, you shall try this amazing activity once in life. And Chiang Mai offers you one of the most memorable experiences in the lap of Mother Nature. Just get strapped in your harness and enjoy the experience like never before!
4. Long Neck Karen Village: The Padung Village or the ‘Long Neck Karen Village’ is known for its ethnic hill-tribal women. These women are world-famous for wearing brass rings around their necks as part of their culture. Some guided Chiang Mai packages include a visit to this village and let you learn about their culture and lifestyle. Don’t forget to buy a hand-crafted souvenir or getting clicked with the ladies dressed in their traditional and colourful attires.
Location: 6 Nang Lae, Mueang Chiang Rai District, Chiang Rai 57100, Thailand
Timing: 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
5. Visit Chiang Mai Zoo: Visiting this amazing destination in Chiang Mai lets you see a diverse variety of animals and birds in their natural habitat. Located at the foothills of Doi Suthep Mountain, this zoo is spread over an area of 200 acres and is home to over 400 species of animals, including wild cats, zebras, giraffes to pandas, and an orangutan. A waterpark is also present within the premise where you can refresh yourself after long hours of exploration. Various Chiang Mai packages offer a visit to this place and mark your vacation with unbeatable experiences.
Location: 100 Huay Kaew Road, Chiang Mai, Muang, Chiang Mai 50200
Timing: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Explore a range of tour packages to Thailand from different Indian cities, like: Thailand Packages From Delhi, Thailand Package From Bangalore, Thailand Tour Package From Kolkata, Thailand Package From Mumbai, Thailand Tour Package From Chennai, Thailand Tour Package From Kerala, Thailand Tour Packages From Ahmedabad, Thailand Tour Packages From Hyderabad, Thailand Tour Packages From Pune, Thailand Tour Packages From Surat