Popular Bikaner Packages
Bikaner Tour Packages
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 28250.0|
|10 Days / 9 Nights||₹ 31099.0|
|9 Days / 8 Nights||₹ 35200.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 24870.0|
|12 Days / 11 Nights||₹ 37125.0|
Bikaner PackagesBikaner tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Bikaner holidays packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Bikaner vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Witnessing the sheer magnificence of the architectures, forts and havelis, Bikaner tour is on the bucket list of every traveller. These exciting and insightful tour packages by Thrillophilia are curated for you and offer you insights into the rich history of the Rajputs, the temples and a lot many attractions.
There is also a wildlife sanctuary and the National Research Centre on Camel that you cannot afford to miss. Thrillophilia offers superb offers and deals and creates a package in accordance with your needs and requirements. You do not have to worry about the budget as Thrillophilia will plan a seamless tour package within the given budget.
The Bikaner tour packages by Thrillophilia covers everything from the intricate detailing of the Junagarh Fort, the glorious architecture of the Lalgarh Palace and the historical collections in the Prachina Museum. Not only this, the tour package covers a visit to the various temples including Karni Mata, Laxmi Nath Temple soaked in a pure aura and boasting of the beautiful artworks.
Thrillophilia plans the best tour packages for you and offers special discounts and deals that fit your budget just right. From hassle free booking to a seamless tour, you do not have to worry about anything as Thrillophilia is at your service and will take care of everything for you. You can also customize the packages offered according to your dream vacation. Avail these excellent offers and plan a trip to Bikaner for an insightful and beautiful vacation.
People Also Ask About Bikaner Tours
What are the best places to visit on the Bikaner tour?1. Junagarh Fort: Famous for its remarkable architecture and intricately detailed carvings, Junagarh Fort is built in the Thar Desert. It is one of the most popular places to visit on a Bikaner tour as it also possesses an intriguing history that interests the tourists. The balconies and gardens in the fort enhance the beauty of the fort and are a sight to behold.
Location: Bikaner Fort, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001.
Timing: 10 AM - 4:30 PM on all days.
Entry fee: INR 50 per person for Indians and INR 30 per person for Indian students, INR 300 per person for foreigners and INR 150 per person for foreign students.
2. Lalgarh Palace: Built by Maharaja Ganga Singh, Lalgarh Palace possesses a European style architecture which is a feast to the eyes. One can still marvel at the brilliance of this architecture on the Bikaner tour even though this palace has now been opened to the tourists for a stay.
You can enjoy the luxuries offered at the palace and witness the massively spacious rooms while also enjoying the royal hospitality. You can explore the huge corridors or go for a stroll in the garden, it will provide a delightful experience.
Location: Near roadway bus stand, Bikaner, Rajasthan.
Timing: 10 AM - 5 PM from Monday to Saturday and closed on Sundays.
Entry fee: INR 20 per person.
3. Prachina Museum: Known as the cultural centre of Bikaner, Prachina Museum is one of the best places to visit on your Bikaner tour package.
You can witness a wide range of collections and everything from textiles, costumes to jewellery and accessories and get a feel of the traditions and culture of Bikaner. Keeping the history and traditions alive, this place also possesses a collection of European glasses and Chinese crockery.
Location: Junagarh Fort, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001.
Timing: 9 AM - 6 PM.
Entry fee: INR 10 per person for Indians, INR 25 per person for Foreigners, INR 5 for children, INR 20 for still camera, INR 75 for video Camera.
4. Laxmi Nath Temple: One of the oldest temples in Bikaner, this temple was built in reverence to Lord Vishnu and Goddess Laxmi, and is a must visit on your Bikaner tour package. Marvel at the architecture of this temple and witness the artwork inside, it is nothing less than sheer brilliance.
Made with red stone and marble, the artwork on the doorway will capture your attention. Laxmi Nath Temple is beautiful and worth a visit. You will also find shrines of Shri Neelkanth Mahadev, Shri Badrinarayanji and more in the temple.
Location: Beside Bhandasar Jain Temple, Bikaner, Rajasthan.
Timing: 5 AM - 1 PM & 5 PM - 11 PM.
5. National Research Centre on Camel: One of the major attractions on a Bikaner tour package, numerous types of camels reside in this research centre. This centre is completely dedicated to studying the camels also known as The Ship of the Desert.
The camels are fed and taken care of here and it is also beneficial for locals as they can earn money. The behaviour of the camels is studied in the centre and there are research programmes that are conducted here for the students. You can enjoy a camel ride or relish the ice cream made from camel milk.
Location: Jodhpur Bypass, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334022.
Timing: 12 PM - 6 PM from Tuesday to Saturday, 7 AM - 3 PM on Sunday and closed on Monday.
Entry fee: INR 30 per person for Indians and INR 100 per person for Foreign Tourists.
6. Rampuria Haveli: Famous for its exquisiteness and splendour, the timeless beauty of the Rampuria Haveli has been alluring tourists from around the world. A must visit on your Bikaner tour package, this haveli will mesmerise you with its classic halls and lavish rooms adorned with artefacts and portraits made from fine wood.
Built with red sandstone, this haveli is a fusion of Mughal and Victorian architecture and its magnificence will steal your heart. Rampuria Haveli was constructed by Bhanwar Lalji Rampuria during the 1920s. It is now also a hotel for the tourists and has around twenty guest rooms that are unique and opulent.
Location: Bikaner, Rajasthan.
7. Ganga State Museum: One of the favourites among the tourists, the Ganga State Museum is a popular attraction that you cannot afford to miss on your Bikaner tour package. The museum houses artefacts from the Gupta Age and provides an atmosphere to study. With a library and a beautiful environment, it is the perfect place to spend your day at peace.
Location: Rani Bazar, Shardul Colony, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334201.
Timing: 10 AM - 5 PM on all days and closed on Monday.
Entry fee: INR 20 per person for Indians and INR 10 per person for Indian students, INR 100 per person for foreigners and INR 50 per person for foreign students.
8. Gajner Palace: Converted into a luxury hotel in the present, this royal palace served as a hunting retreat in the old times and is one of the must visit destinations on your Bikaner tour package.
Gajner Palace provides insights into the history and the lifestyle of the past. The lake at the palace is a beautiful place to visit as it is surrounded with tranquility and bewitching views filling your heart with peace and happiness.
Location: Gajner, Rajasthan 334301.
Timing: 10 AM - 5 PM.
Entry fee: INR 100 per person.
What are the famous things to do on the Bikaner tour?1. Shopping at Kote Gate: A perfect place for the shopaholics, shopping at Kote Gate is one of the most fun and amazing things you can do on a Bikaner tour. You can buy numerous things like beautiful local handicrafts, bangles, sarees and more. Explore the market at your pace while witnessing the vibrant beauty of it for an enjoyable experience.
Location: Kote Gate, Bikaner, Rajasthan.
2. Camel Safari: A once in a lifetime experience offered during a Bikaner tour, camel safari is one of the most famous things to do in Thar desert. You can witness deers, snakes, Blackbucks, Great Indian Bustard and so much more on this bumpy ride.
This is one of the most wonderful ways to witness and explore the city and its culture. You are not surrounded with lush greenery and yet it provides stunning views of the surroundings allowing you to have a good time.
Location: Bikaner, Rajasthan.
Timing: Morning to Night.
Price: Starting from INR 1200 for 2 hours and INR 3000 for full day.
3. Savour the Taste of Authentic Cuisines: You cannot afford to miss going on a gastronomic tour in Bikaner and experience the best time of your life. Explore the local authentic dishes and delicacies in the streets and restaurants of Bikaner during this Bikaner tour.
Some of the most palatable dishes include kachori, dal baati churma, gatte ki sabzi, raj bhog, ghevar and so much more. These delicacies will leave such amazing flavours on your palate and will leave you craving for more. You cannot miss visiting Heeralal, Gallops, Chappan Bhog and so many more places while in Bikaner.
Location: Bikaner, Rajasthan.
4. Royal Stay at Laxmi Niwas Palace: During your Bikaner tour package, experiencing the royal luxury in a palace is a must. While in Bikaner, you cannot afford to miss the Rajsthani hospitality and unparalleled services because their guests are their top priority. Offering a palatial stay, the royal ambience and tasteful interiors will make you fall in love with the place and enhance your vacation.
Location: Lal Garh Campus, Dr Karni Singhji Road, Samta Nagar, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001.
Price: Starting at INR 9500.
5. Witness Wildlife at Gajner Wildlife Sanctuary: One of the best things to do on a Bikaner tour is to visit the Gajner Wildlife Sanctuary and witness diverse flora and fauna. This place is perfect for experiencing nature up and close and to take in the lush green surroundings. You can click amazing pictures here or relax at the serene lake where animals come to drink water.
Location: Gajner, Rajasthan 334302.
Timing: 10 AM - 5 PM on all days.
Entry fee: INR 100 per person.
6. Visit the Skybird Water Park: Escape the sweltering heat on your Bikaner tour by visiting the Skybird Water Park and have the time of your life.
Ideal for friends, families and couples, it is a perfect place to experience thrill and excitement. You can satiate your thirst for adventure and exhilaration by hopping on to the water and land rides here. There are plenty of food stalls where you can enjoy delicious food after an exhausting day.
Location: Behind Petrol Pump, Nal Village, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001.
Timing: 9 AM - 8 PM on all days.
Entry fee: INR 200 per person.
What is Bikaner famous for?Bikaner is known as the royal city of Rajasthan and is famous for its magnificent forts and palaces. It is also famous for its local and authentic delicacies that are delicious and will embrace your palate with a burst of flavours.
How to reach Bikaner?You can reach the nearest airport which is the Jodhpur Airport, 4.5 hours from Bikaner and then travel further to Bikaner. The best way to reach the city is by railways or by road.
There are two railway stations in Bikaner and both of them are well connected with all the major cities. You can also travel by road as the conditions of the roads are good and connected to multiple cities.
What is the best time to visit Bikaner?October to March is the best time to visit Bikaner as the weather during this time is perfect for sightseeing. You can also attend the Camel festival during this time which is the most famous event here and attracts the tourists from around the world.
Is Bikaner worth visiting?Yes, Bikaner is worth visiting as it is a gorgeous place to stay and witness the major attractions. The forts, palaces, havelis and temples possess grandeur that is a feast to the eyes. The camel festival that takes place every January is famous and is worth attending.
How many days are enough for Bikaner?Around two days are sufficient to visit Bikaner and explore the city. You can witness the major attractions there including the Gajner Palace, Lalgarh Palace, Junagarh Fort and more on your first day.
On the second day, you can enjoy authentic dishes at Heeralal, Gallops and other places and go shopping at various markets including Mahatma Gandhi Road Market, Kote Gate, Station Road Market etc.
What should I buy in Bikaner?You can buy numerous things in Bikaner like:
- Kundan Jewellery
- Traditional Rajasthani Sarees
- Camel Leather Mojari
- Nokha Razai
- Bikaner Bhujia
- Miniature Paintings
- Printed Fabrics.
Is Bikaner safe?Yes, Bikaner is completely safe to visit for the tourists. It is the safest place in Rajasthan as there has been a significant drop in the crime rates. Also, the tourists are welcomed with warmth and love.
What are the famous places for shopping tours in Bikaner?1. Kote Gate: One of the most crowded and bustling places in Bikaner, you can shop for numerous things here including the jewellery, miniature paintings, wood carved objects, khadi kurtas and more.
2. Station Road Market: You can shop to your heart’s content and buy everything from clothes, accessories, furniture to paintings, wallets, printed fabrics and more at the Station Road market.
3. Mahatma Gandhi Road Market: A heaven for shopping lovers, you can find authentic Kundan jewellery, handcrafted jewellery, ethnic clothes, accessories and so much more.
What are the best places to stay in Bikaner?1. Heritage Resort Bikaner: Experience an opulent stay in the laid back cottages and make the most of the amenities offered including swimming pool, a restaurant serving delicious food and a bar.
2. Narendra Bhawan: Enjoy the top notch services and traditional, royal hospitality provided by the staff. Stay in the lavish rooms with exquisite interiors and enjoy the ambience and architecture of the place.
3. Hotel Bhanwar Niwas: Relax in the regal lounges here or spend time at the quaint terrace, you will have an amazing time here. With spacious and opulent rooms and a beautiful dining hall, this place will make its way into your heart.
4. The Laxmi Niwas Palace: With a remarkable architecture and huge corridors, the rooms in the palace are palatial and elegant. You can enjoy plenty of amenities including spa, pool, multicuisine restaurant and more.
What are the best temples to visit on the Bikaner tour?1. Shri Laxminath Temple: One of the oldest temples in the city, this temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Goddess Laxmi. Made of white marble and red sandstone, it is a popular attraction in Bikaner.
2. Jain Temple: Witness the glorious Rajputana architecture of this temple which is uniquely and intricately designed making it a major attraction. The temple is adorned with mirror work and leaf paintings that enhance its beauty, making it one of the best temples to visit in Bikaner.
3. Karni Mata Temple: Dedicated to the incarnation of Lord Durga which is Karni Mata, this temple is a renowned attraction in Bikaner. Because of its rich history, the sanctuary premises is a home to around 20,000 rats.
What are the famous heritage sites to visit on the Bikaner tour?1. Sadul Singh Museum: Dedicated to Maharajas, this museum has a brilliant collection of artefacts that are worth witnessing. You can also find paintings, photographs, weapons and trophies at this museum.
2. Junagarh Fort: A beautiful fusion of Gujarati and Mughal architecture, this fort is an epitome of brilliance and beauty. This is one of the favourite places of photographers as they can capture some of the amazing shots.
3. Bikaji Ki Tekri: A 500 year old structure, this place is one of the most famous heritage sites in Bikaner. The splendid architecture is built in red sandstone and the basement is nothing less than a maze which is interconnected with rooms.
4. Gajner Palace: A feast for the tourists, this palace is located in the lap of a dense forest surrounded with riveting views. This architectural marvel is one of the best and most beautiful heritage sites in Bikaner.
What are the best campsites in Bikaner?1. Dunes Safari and Camp Rajputana: One of the best campsites in Bikaner, you will get tented accommodations and you can enjoy the folk dances and cultural performances here. The camp offers spacious rooms with decorated walls and windows and offers all the amenities for a comfortable vacation.
2. Raisar Camp: Staying here is an adventure in itself and you can camp here while enjoying and exploring the city on a camel or a camel cart.
3. Gajner Wildlife Sanctuary: This is another amazing camping site in Bikaner amidst the lush green forests. Staying at this campsite is an exhilarating experience and you can also go on a safari into the wildlife sanctuary to witness the diverse flora and fauna here. The campsite also provides all the required facilities for a pleasant stay.
Newly Added Bikaner Experience
Ladakh Tour Packages Himachal Tour Packages Kashmir Tour Packages Rajasthan Tour Packages Andaman Tour Packages Kerala Tour Packages Uttarakhand Tour Packages Goa Tour Packages Spiti Valley Tour Packages North India Tour Packages South India Tour Packages North East Tour Packages India Tour Packages Delhi Tour Packages Ooty Tour Packages Gangtok Tour Packages Chikmagalur Tour Packages Sikkim Tour Packages Shimla Tour Packages Manali Tour Packages Rishikesh Tour Packages Meghalaya Tour Packages Jim Corbett Tour Packages Mussoorie Tour Packages Arunachal Tour Packages Kerala Houseboat Packages Darjeeling Tour Packages Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Packages Auli Tour Packages Nainital Tour Packages Kedarnath Tour Packages CharDham Yatra Packages Dharamshala Tour Packages Wayanad Tour Packages Kerala Tour Packages Jaipur Tour Packages Jodhpur Tour Packages Udaipur Tour Packages Golden Triangle Tour Packages Mount Abu Tour Packages Ranthambore Tour Package Cordelia Cruise Packages Munnar Tour Packages Coorg Tour Packages Shillong Tour Packages Mahabaleshwar Tour Packages Ooty Tour Packages Karnataka Tour Packages Srinagar Tour Packages Dehradun Tour Packages Lonavala Tour Packages
Maldives Package Bali Tour Packages Dubai Tour Packages Europe Tour Packages Switzerland Tour Packages Singapore Tour Packages Thailand Tour Packages Bhutan Tour Packages Sri Lanka Tour Packages Mauritius Tour Packages Seychelles Tour Packages Bangkok Tour Packages Pattaya Tour Packages Greece Tour Packages Paris Tour Packages London Tour Packages Phuket Tour Packages Norway Northern Lights Tour Finland Tour Packages Amsterdam Tour Packages Italy Tour Packages Iceland Tour Packages Turkey Tour Packages Norway Tour Packages Spain Tour Packages Germany Tour Packages Istanbul Tour Packages Nepal Tour Packages Malaysia Tour Packages Vietnam Tour Packages Australia Tour Packages South Africa Tour Packages Japan Tour Packages Egypt Tour Packages Philippines Tour Packages Hong Kong Tour Packages Ireland Tour Packages Africa Tour Packages Russia Tour Packages Kenya Tour Packages Prague Tour Packages Masai Mara Packages Antarctica Tour Packages New Zealand Tour Packages Sweden Northern Lights Packages Denmark Tour Packages Israel Tour Packages Kenya Safari Packages Cambodia Tour Packages Jordan Tour Packages Tanzania Tour Packages Santorini Tour Packages Austria Tour Packages Croatia Tour Packages
Ladakh Honeymoon Packages Himachal Honeymoon Packages Kashmir Honeymoon Packages Rajasthan Honeymoon Packages Andaman Honeymoon Packages Kerala Honeymoon Packages North East Honeymoon Packages India Honeymoon Packages Sikkim Honeymoon Packages Shimla Honeymoon Packages Manali Honeymoon Packages Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages Nainital Honeymoon Packages Ooty Honeymoon Package Mahabaleshwar Honeymoon Package Kodaikanal Honeymoon Packages Goa Honeymoon Packages Munnar Honeymoon Packages Coorg Honeymoon Packages Udaipur Honeymoon Packages Gangtok Honeymoon Packages Wayanad Honeymoon Packages Alleppey Honeymoon Packages Lakshadweep Honeymoon Packages
Maldives Honeymoon Packages Europe Honeymoon Packages Thailand Honeymoon Packages Mauritius Honeymoon Packages Santorini Honeymoon Packages London Honeymoon Packages Italy Honeymoon Packages Norway Honeymoon Packages Spain Honeymoon Packages Vietnam Honeymoon Packages Australia Honeymoon Packages Bali Honeymoon Packages Switzerland Honeymoon Packages Bhutan Honeymoon Packages Seychelles Honeymoon Packages Greece Honeymoon Packages Phuket Honeymoon Packages Iceland Honeymoon Packages Nepal Honeymoon Packages Philippines Honeymoon Packages New Zealand Honeymoon Packages Dubai Honeymoon Packages Singapore Honeymoon Packages Sri Lanka Honeymoon Packages Bangkok Honeymoon Packages Paris Honeymoon Packages Amsterdam Honeymoon Packages Turkey Honeymoon Packages Malaysia Honeymoon Packages South Africa Honeymoon Packages
Places to Visit in Delhi Places to Visit in Goa Places to Visit in Pune Places to Visit in Bangalore Places to Visit in Mumbai Places to Visit in Hyderabad Places to Visit in Jaipur Places to Visit in Chennai Places to Visit in Kolkata Places to Visit in Ladakh Places to Visit in Spiti Places to Visit in Andaman Places to Visit in Arunachal Pradesh Places to Visit in North East Places to Visit in Sikkim Places to Visit in Darjeeling Places to Visit in Meghalaya Places to Visit in Gangtok Places to Visit in Rajasthan Places to Visit in Uttarakhand Places to Visit in Kerala Places to Visit in Karnataka Places to Visit in Maharashtra Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh Places to Visit in Madhya Pradesh Places to Visit in Kashmir Places to Visit in Manali Places to Visit in Dharamshala Places to Visit in Shimla Places to Visit in Mcleodganj Places to Visit in Nainital Places to Visit in Mussoorie Places to Visit in Dehradun Places to Visit in Rishikesh Places To Visit In Jammu Places to Visit in Srinagar Places to Visit in Chikmagalur Places to Visit in Munnar Places to Visit in Kodaikanal Places to Visit in Ooty Places to Visit in Pondicherry Places to Visit in Wayanad Places to Visit in Coorg Places to Visit in Mysore Places to Visit in Lonavala Places to Visit in Alibaug Places To Visit In Mahabaleshwar Places to Visit in Udaipur Places to Visit in Jodhpur Places to Visit in Jaisalmer Places to Visit in Mount Abu Places to Visit in Agra Places To Visit In South Goa Places To Visit In North Goa
Places to Visit in Dubai Places to Visit in Abu Dhabi Places to Visit in Sri Lanka Places to Visit in Maldives Places to Visit in Singapore Places to Visit in Bali Places to Visit in Thailand Places to Visit in Nepal Places to Visit in Bangkok Places to Visit in Kuala Lumpur Places to Visit in Malaysia Places to Visit in Bhutan Places to Visit in Cambodia Places to Visit in Vietnam Places to Visit in Australia Places to Visit in New Zealand Places to Visit in Sydney Places to Visit in South Africa Places to Visit in Kenya Places to Visit in Philippines Places to Visit in Japan Places to Visit in Hong Kong Places to Visit in Macau Places to Visit in Jordan Places to Visit in Saudi Arabia Places to Visit in Turkey Places to Visit in Istanbul Places to Visit in Mauritius Places to Visit in Europe Places to Visit in Switzerland Places to Visit in Greece Places to Visit in Paris Places to Visit in London Places to Visit in Amsterdam Places to Visit in Italy Places to Visit in Germany Places to Visit in Norway Places to Visit in Finland Places to Visit in Denmark Places to Visit in Sweden Places to Visit in Budapest Places to Visit in New York
Things to Do in Delhi Things to Do in Goa Things to Do in Pune Things to Do in Bangalore Things to Do in Mumbai Things to Do in Hyderabad Things to Do in Jaipur Things to Do in Chennai Things to Do in Kolkata Things to Do in Ladakh Things to Do in Spiti Valley Things to Do in Andaman Things to Do in Chandigarh Things to Do in Mahabaleshwar Things to Do in Sikkim Things to Do in Darjeeling Things to Do in Meghalaya Things to Do in Gangtok Things to Do in Rajasthan Things to Do in Uttarakhand Things to Do in Kerala Things to Do in Kasauli Things to Do in Corbett Things to Do in Himachal Pradesh Things to Do in Madhya Pradesh Things to Do in Kashmir Things to Do in Manali Things to Do in Dharamshala Things to Do in Shimla Things to Do in Mcleodganj Things to Do in Nainital Things to Do in Mussoorie Things to Do in Dehradun Things to Do in Rishikesh Things to Do in Jammu Things to Do in Srinagar Things to Do in Chikmagalur Things to Do in Munnar Things to Do in Kodaikanal Things to Do in Ooty Things to Do in Pondicherry Things to Do in Wayanad Things to Do in Coorg Things to Do in Mysore Things to Do in Lonavala Things to Do in Alibaug Things to Do in Karnataka Things to Do in Udaipur Things to Do in Jodhpur Things to Do in Jaisalmer Things to Do in Mount Abu Things to Do in Agra Things to Do in South Goa Things to Do in North Goa
Things to Do in Dubai Things to Do in Abu Dhabi Things to Do in Sri Lanka Things to Do in Maldives Things to Do in Singapore Things to Do in Bali Things to Do in Thailand Things to Do in Nepal Things to Do in Bangkok Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur Things to Do in Malaysia Things to Do in Bhutan Things to Do in Cambodia Things to Do in Vietnam Things to Do in Phuket Things to Do in Colombo Things to Do in Australia Things to Do in New Zealand Things to Do in Sydney Things to Do in South Africa Things to Do in Kenya Things to Do in Seychelles Things to Do in Philippines Things to Do in Japan Things to Do in Hongkong Things to Do in Macau Things to Do in Turkey Things to Do in Istanbul Things to Do in Mauritius Things to Do in Egypt Things to Do in Canada Things to Do in Budapest Things to Do in Europe Things to Do in Switzerland Things to Do in Greece Things to Do in Paris Things to Do in London Things to Do in Amsterdam Things to Do in Italy Things to Do in Germany Things to Do in Norway Things to Do in Finland Things to Do in Denmark Things to Do in Sweden Things to Do in Santorini Things to Do in Iceland Things to Do in Prague Things to Do in Russia
Pawna Lake Camping Chadar Trek Everest Base Camp Trek Treks in India Camps in Rishikesh Jaisalmer Camps Weekend Getaways from Bangalore Places to Visit near Mumbai Weekend Getaways from Delhi Weekend Getaways from Pune Museum Of The Future Dubai Museum of Future Tickets Skydive Dubai Resorts in Maldives Triund Trek Eiffel Tower Tickets Beaches in India Burj Khalifa Tickets Desert Safari Dubai