Homestays in Bhandardara are one of the finest means of lodging during a vacation in the lap of nature. Bhandardara, which is a quaint hill-station in Maharashtra's Sahyadri Hills range is a popular getaway among travelers living in Mumbai and Pune. And to further enhance the leisurely mood, homestays are the ideal place to stay in.
All the Bhandardara homestays offer many great facilities and features like - cozy rooms, personal living space, entertainment facilities, activities etc. to give the guests a memorable experience. Moreover, the reason behind the popularity of homestays in Bhandardara is the home-like feel one gets, throughout the sojourn.
Along with that, the affordable pricing is another factor why so many travelers choose a homestay over other accommodations. Therefore, if you truly want to enjoy your holiday in Bhandardara, then book yourself a home away from home.
People Also Ask About Homestays in Bhandardara
Which are the best homestays in Bhandardara?
These are some of the best Homestays in Bhandardara:
1. Chi House: This homestay is situated on the Murshet plateau within the lush Sahyadri Hills. The concept of this accommodation roots from 'the fundamental life force present in everything' and thus, provides the guests an amalgamation of naturalness and comfort, all wrapped together. You can enjoy living on the ecological farmhouse property while savouring unmatched views of Mount Kalsubai and Arthur lake, spend days in solace and tranquillity, as well as experience a range of adventurous activities for a memorable time.
2. Gondke Niwas MTDC Homestay: Managed by the Maharashtra tourism department, this is one of the best bungalow-style Bhandardara homestays that can accommodate around 20 people at once. Moreover, the property has two rooms, a living area, kitchen and an open garden space. You can enjoy a stay here and get as comfortable as you would be at your homes while exploring the beautiful Bhandardara.
3. Yash Stay: This is a bungalow resort property that is known for its splendid hospitality. Spread over 3.5 acres of land, this is one of the best Bhandardara homestays for vacationing families. During your time here you can wake up to the views of the soaring Sahyadri Hills, explore the city's top attractions with much ease, relax and immerse yourself in the array of facilities like - cozy rooms, Swimming-pool, gaming area, outdoor activities etc.
4. Rain Forest: Settled in the lush foliage of the Sahyadri Hills, this is one of the best homestays in Bhandardara, especially for family outings and vacations. The place is sprawling over a vast area that houses several different types of accommodations including - suites, cottages and villas to give the guests utmost comfort and privacy. Besides this, the entire property is very open and filled with greenery which gives a sense of calmness. The stay also offers many fun activities and services like - cycling, spa treatments, yoga sessions, nature-walks etc. for a complete experience.
5. Anandvan: This exquisite Bhandardara stay is tucked away in the natural surroundings, on a lakefront. Offering it guests many different accommodations like - single room, double room villas, cottages, tree-top suites etc. Your vacation at the Anandvan becomes even better with their top-notch hospitality and features like the spa, poolside, trekking, nature-walk, cycling activities, and more. Moreover, for the vacationing couples, a lakeside picnic or a dinner-dated at the restaurant would ignite moments of love and romance.
Which homestays in Bhandardara are good for families?
Here are some of the best homestays in Bhandardara for families to stay in:
1. Yash Stay: This Bhandardara lodging is an elegant bungalow property that can easily cater to large groups of guests. The resort has several spacious rooms, a garden space, Swimming-pool, and many other facilities available
2. Rain Forest: Located in the outskirts of Bhandardara, in the midst of natural topography this is one of the best homestays in Bhandardara for families to spend a relaxing holiday. The property houses many individually cottages, each equipped with all amenities and personal living space, kitchen etc. Moreover, during your stay here you and your family can enjoy a myriad of adventure activities for the best time
3. Nature Leap: Doing full justice to its name, this homestay in Bhandardara is a haven of natural topography. You and your family can stay in the elegantly decorated accommodations and wake up to the views of the majestic Sahyadri Hills. Along with that, the place is also known for its special events and activities like - camping and bonfires, fruit picking at orchards, nature-walks etc. that keep the guests entertained.
4. Gondke Niwas MTDC Homestay: A bungalow property that is managed by the Maharashtra government for tourism to provide affordable accommodations. The Gondke Niwas has two bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room and an open verandah, all of this gives you the comfort and familiarity of your homes while you explore Bhandardara.
Which are the best budget homestays in Bhandardara?
These are some of the best budget homestays in Bhandardara:
1. Samadhan Stay: At this Bhandardara stay you get a wide range of facilities like a pool, room service, a pet-friendly property, comfortable and spacious accommodations. Moreover, for the guests who want to experience the natural beauty of Bhandardara, the Stay also arranges camping activities along with bonfires and BBQ.
2. Yash Stay: One of the more budget-friendly homestays in Bhandardara, this property provides adequately equipped room accommodations, a lawn, kitchen, and all other modern facilities. Moreover, the central location of this stay also makes sightseeing of the city's tourist attractions quite comfortable.
3. Rain Forest: Spread over acres of land in the majestic Sahyadri Hills, there are several different accommodations to choose from, villas, suites and Cottages to name a few. Along with that, this property also offers many other facilities including a spa, lawns, a restaurant etc. to give the guests a complete vacation.
4. Chi House: This is an eco-friendly and naturally opulent farmhouse stay in Bhandardara. During your stay here you can enjoy the views of the Kalsubai Peak and many other sceneries. The place offers sustainable accommodation and facilities, as well as an opportunity to enjoy several adventures to the guests.
Which are the best homestays in Bhandardara for couples?
These are some of the best homestays in Bhandardara for couples:
1. Anandvan: This stay option is perched at 2800 feet amidst the viridescent Sahyadri Hills. You can choose from cozy cottages, contemporary villas and elegant suites to stay in. Throughout your vacation the guests, especially couples can enjoy ample space and privacy along with a range of facilities and activities.
2. The Grand Gardens: This is a contemporary design lodging in Bhandardara that gives you a 360° view of the Sahyadri Hills and other natural environs. The perfect place for holidaying couples to spend loving moments and to also enjoy fun activities and facilities like spa treatments, Swimming-pool etc. for a wholesome time.
3. Manas Stay: Settled on the Kasara Ghats in the Sahyadri Hills of Bhandardara, this cottage style accommodation lets you enjoy a vacation in the rich and lush surrounding. Moreover, their hospitality and a wide variety of arrangements like - outdoor activities, games, sightseeing tours, etc. are also reasons behind this resort's popularity.
4. Chi House: This is an eco-friendly farmhouse situated in the heart of the Sahyadri Hills. Along with giving the guests immense privacy and solitude, the homestay offers comfortable accommodations with picturesque views of Bhandardara. Moreover, they also arrange many outdoor activities including treks, camping etc.
What kind of amenities do Bhandardara homestays provide?
Here is a list of the amenities that you get at the homestays in Bhandardara:
- Attached baths with modern fixtures
- Room service
- Appliance/electronics (TV, AC, refrigerator, geyser etc.)
- Living area/dining area
- 24-hours water supply
- Power back-up
- Basic staffing
Can I make my own food in homestays at Bhandardara?
You can make your own meals at most Bhandardara homestays that provide an open kitchen to the guests, although you would have to arrange the produce and items at your own expense. Moreover, it is best to check for inclusions before booking a homestay accommodation as well.
Am I allowed to bring my pets?
This is dependent on individual Bhandardara homestays and their policies towards allowing pets on the premises. Therefore, it is advisable to check the details on the website or directly contact the management to get further clarification before making bookings.
What are the popular places or landmarks for homestays in Bhandardara?
Here are some popular places and landmarks around which you can look for the homestays in Bhandardara:
- Ghatghar Road
- Akole Taluka
- Old Agra Road
- Mumbai-Nashik Highway
- Titoli Village
- Waldevi Dam Backwaters
- Vaitarna Dam
- Sahyadri Hills