Popular Bangalore Packages
Bangalore Tour Packages
|Hampi Tour Package From Bangalore||3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 6599.0|
|Dandeli Tour Package from Bangalore||3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 7200.0|
|Bangalore to Coorg Tour Package||3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 6399.0|
|Chikmagalur Tour Package From Bangalore||3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 6900.0|
|Bangalore Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Tour Package||6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 23100.0|
Bangalore PackagesBangalore tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Bangalore holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Bangalore vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
If you’re heading to the beautiful city of Bangalore for a short break, make sure you check out Bangalore tour packages before planning your trip. Known to be India’s third largest city and one of the finest metros, Bangalore has a lot more than what meets the eye. Over the years it has evolved from a Garden City to an IT Hub, now renowned as the Silicon Valley of India.
Lined with cafes, bedecked with bars and steeped in time with temples and architectural wonders, Bangalore strikes a great personal and professional balance, whether you’re travelling for work or leisure. Temples, market areas, forts and more, there’s so much Bangalore tours offer, but that’s not all. There are malls to visit and gardens to stroll through. Pubs to party at till the wee hours and restaurants to feast on some divine delicacies.
There’s Cubbon Park which doesn’t just entice you with a 360 degree view of lush greenery, but also hosts a couple of art workshops on weekends, which certainly sounds like great way to relax! You can then choose to hit the mall, Forum Mall and Garuda Mall being among the popular ones in the city, or can go local and walk through Gandhi Market, while making a quick stop for handicrafts at emporiums.
Follow this up with a relaxed lunch at the fine-dines or the local restaurants like the Mavalli Tiffin Room, and make it a point to take a break for some freshly brewed coffee at a coffee roaster. After some more sightseeing, like the National Gallery of Modern Art and the ISKCON Temple, depending on the tour you pick, end your day with some sumptuous dinner and stop by at a quirky brewery to try some special craft beers. Your trip to Bangalore is incomplete without these.
Although summers tend to get hot, Bangalore packages offer great deals all year round, because the city has pleasant weather for most of the year, so any time is a good time to visit. Most tours are inclusive of travel, but getting around Bangalore is a breeze too, with the city’s metro system which is worth a try.
Being welcomed by the cacophony of hawkers trying to sell their wares at early hours and dancing through the night to loud beats at a popular pub, that’s what Bangalore is all about, and a lot more! It has gorgeous lakes, brightly lit streets dotted with some wonderful shops, vibrant botanical gardens and pretty parks, which originally lent it the name ‘Garden City’, and most importantly, great beverages!
The fragrance of freshly brewed coffee wafts through the air as you walk through the narrow streets and the bars welcome you with superiorly crafted beers. While the fast-paced life rushes past you, you sit with a drink in hand, looking beyond the traffic at the brightly lit city, enamoured by its charm, even in modern times.
People Also Ask About Bangalore Tours
What are the best places to visit on a Bangalore tour?
Best places that you must visit on your Bangalore Tour Packages are:
1. Bangalore Palace: It is a must visit place on Bangalore Tours as this place displays the rich history of Bangalore city. Built way back in 1887, this place houses fortified arches, lush green lawns, towers, Tudor architecture and beautiful wooden interiors. This place was built by Chamaraja Wodeyar and it used to be the royal residence of the royal family.
Location: Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru,a Karnataka-560052.
2. Nandi Hills: This is the widely popular viewpoint in Bangalore as it offers some really majestic views of the Nandi Hills. Located around 60 Kilometres from the city centre, this place is located at a height of 1478 feet above the sea level and greets you with some really picturesque views along with beautiful weather to enjoy.
Location: Nandi Hills, Chikkaballapur Taluk, Chikkaballapur, Karnataka-56210.
3. Devanahalli Fort: This fort carries a really great legacy with it as it was ruled by multiple rulers and the impression of the same can be found inside the fort. This heritage site was built by the members of popular Morasu Wokkalu family and the fort features heavy masons along with large bastions.
Location: Near, Devanahalli District, Bangalore - Hyderabad Highway, Devanahally, Karnataka 562110.
4. Government Museum: This is a huge red colour museum built around in 1886 and it houses collections of multiple periods. The museum consists of a total of 18 galleries that displays various antique jewelleries, findings of various civilisations and many more. This is a place which will take you back to ancient Bangalore and display the history briefly.
Location: Kasturba Road, Ambedkar Veedhi, Sampangi Rama Nagar, Bangalore.
5. Ulsoor Lake: This beautiful lake is spread over a huge area of 125 acres, it is a man-made lake built by Kempegowda II. Lake offers panoramic backgrounds and an option of boating where you can spend some leisure time boating across Ulsoor lake.
Location: Ulsoor Lake, Halasuru.
What are the best things to do on the Bangalore tour?
Best things to do on your Bangalore Tour Packages:
1. Camping in Nandi Hills: With just 60 Kilometres travel from the city centre you can enjoy the ultimate experience of camping in Nandi Hills. There are comfortable accommodations and along with camping you can enjoy multiple indoor-outdoor activities along with beautiful sunsets. The packages generally include major meals, accommodation and activities.
2. Explore Lal Baugh: An amazing Botanical garden that has its roots connected to the 17th century and it houses a lot of historical attractions. This ancient garden was built by ruler Tipu Sultan in the 17th century and the garden is filled with flower beds and ponds. You will also find a 3000 million year old rock, 1000 exotic plants, folk dances, music concerts and much more to entertain yourself.
3. Watch Wildlife at Bannerghatta National Park: During your Bangalore Tours you can get a chance to get up and close with the wild animals at Bannerghatta National Park. You can explore wildlife in the zoo, rescue centre or in the safari zones. You will find a variety of animals including mouse deer, leopard, sloth and more. Some special animals are reptiles and birds like sunbirds, orioles, minivet, python, etc. There are some exclusive zones as well that include elephant sanctuary and butterfly park.
4. Fun time at Cubbon Park: It is a place where you can have some quiet time with yourself and with your family. Cubbon park is a famous picnic spot of Bangalore as it is one of the most beautiful parks that is filled with greenery. Kids can enjoy mini trains and toy cards inside the park and adults can have fun at storytelling, theatre and poetry performances by the local artists.
What are the famous adventure activities to do on the Bangalore tour?
On your Bangalore Tour Packages some adventure activities that you can enjoy are:
1. Camping at Ramanagara: This place is a great combination of beautiful sceneries along with adventure filled activities. Nestled in the green hills, the weather is pleasant for most of the year which makes it a perfect spot for camping. You can enjoy your cosy stay in the water proof Swiss tents and enjoy adventure activities like kayaking, canoeing, rappelling, zip lining and many more.
2. Adventure time at Wonderla: It is the most popular spot in Bangalore Packages for thrill and adventure seekers as this amazing adventure park is full of thrilling rides and slides. Wonderla offers more than 60 land and water rides that includes Wave rider, drop loop, lazy river, recoil and many more. In addition to that there are options of 3D Cinema, musical fountains and laser shows as well.
3. Microlight Flying: In your Bangalore Packages at Jakkur, you can enjoy the bird’s eye views of Bangalore on a 10 minute short ride in the Microlight flyer. You can fly up to 4,000 feet along with trained pilots and enjoy Bangalore from the sky.
4. Trekking: You can enjoy trekking up to Skandagiri Hills located at a height of 1450 metres above the ground. Located around 60 Kilometres from Bangalore, it is a trek of 8 Kilometres that offers amazing backdrops.
What are the best places to visit in Bangalore with family?
Best places to visit along with family on Bangalore Holiday Packages are:
1. Janapada Loka: This is amongst popular tourist places which offers Kannada folk settings and mimics the culture and tradition of South India. This place features over 5000 folk artists that will take you on a ride through the traditional culture of Kannada.
2. Film City: It is a famous spot in Bangalore which is basically an Indian theme park located at Bidadi. Spread across 58 acres of land, this place is just an hour drive away from the city centre and you will come across the beautiful world of Indian cinema. This location also houses places to shop, eat, and many more to explore.
3. JawaharLal Nehru Planetarium: Running under the Bangalore Association for Science Education, this place is a place where kids will get to learn a lot especially if they are science enthusiasts. This place gives detailed information about galaxies, how stars formed, black holes and much more.
4. Go Karting: It is a fun activity that can be done along with the entire family. You can try your hands on Go-karting and race against your family member to have a fun time. You can try from a variety of games including Go-karting, Patel karting, Bowling and paintball.
What are the most romantic things to do in Bangalore?
Most romantic things that you can enjoy on Bangalore Tour packages are:
1. Wine Tour: Wine itself is a symbol of love and tour to vineyard is a total delight. Located around 34 kilometres from the city centre, this place will take you through the entire process of wine making and you get to taste different flavours of wines.
2. Night Trekking: Trekking under the stars along with your loved one is a great combination of romance and thrill. You can opt for Kunti Betta sunrise trek where you will start trekking under the stars and cover 4 kilometres of distance to reach Kunti Betta Hill.
3. Seek blessings at ISKCON temple: Praying together is a romantic thing and what could be a better place than ISKCON temple. Located at Hare Krishna Hill, this temple is beautifully made including stone carvings, fountains, and a lot of peaceful time.
4. Visit Snow City: You can explore Snow City at J.C. Nagar of Bangalore. It is a huge area of 12,500 square feet where you will find a chilly atmosphere and a lot of fun activities. You can try snow rafting, snow tube ride, snow slide and many more.
5. Shopping: Located at MG Road, in this bazar you will surely find something romantic for your loved one. This place was built in the 18th century and houses shops, traditional restaurants, and much more.
Which are the best places to stay in Bangalore?
Best places to stay during your Bangalore Tour Packages are:
1. Urban Valley Resort: On your Bangalore Packages this is one of the finest places to stay. This place offers a blend of comfortable stay along with adventure activities. Nestled just 45 Kilometres from Bangalore, you will get to experience amazing hospitality along with activities like Jet Ski, ATV rides, and more.
Location: Kanakapura Main Road, Vaderahalli Village, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560112.
2. Chairman’s Jade Club Resort: Located just 25 Kilometres from Bangalore, this resort is filled with lavish interiors and amazing hospitality. You will get modern facilities of swimming pool, water slides, fitness centre and various outdoor activities like badminton, tennis and squash.
Location: Sadehalli Village, Devanahalli Taluk, Near McDonalds, Bengaluru.
3. Anandadhama Resort: It’s a place which will rejuvenate you with the amazing experience it offers. Located on the banks of Cauvery River, this resort provides spacious room, lush green lawns and healing ayurvedic massages. You can enjoy other activities like trekking, spiritual tour, therapies and more.
Location: Sangama, Mekedatu, Bengaluru 562126.
4. Our Native Village: It is a unique 100% Eco-friendly resort that offers a natural swimming pool, Spa, Outdoor restaurant, bullock rides and traditional village games.
Location: Hessarghatta P.O.Box 8802, Bengaluru 560 088.
How can I explore Bangalore in 2 days?Day 1:- On the first day of your 2 days package tours from Bangalore, start your city sightseeing tour from Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace, where you can witness many interesting artifacts once used by the Mughal emperor.- Next, proceed to Central Bangalore, where you will visit iconic places including Vidhana Soudha, Mayo Hall, Mark’s Cathedral, Government Museum, and Venkatappa Art Gallery.- Then, head to Cubbon Park and spend some peaceful time in the green surrounding.- This will be followed by visits to MG Road, Church Street, and Brigade Road.- Wind up the day after spending a good time at any of the pubs in or around MG Road.Day 2:- Head to Lal Bagh and explore the breathtaking botanical gardens.- Next, pay a visit to the majestic Bangalore Palace and bask in the regal charm and opulence.- Take a casual walk at the popular Ulsoor Lake and soak in the breathtaking views.- The, proceed to Commercial Street and enjoy shopping and dining before concluding the 2 days package tours from Bangalore.
What is the best time to visit Bangalore?
Ideally, winter is a great time to visit Bangalore, especially from October to February. Bangalore doesn’t get too chilly, and owing to the winters, day time is pleasant too.
Following winter, March to May does tend to get hot, but the evenings are pleasant, Come June, Bangalore experiences mild to heavy showers, which might hamper your trip.
How many days are enough for Bangalore?
Bangalore Holiday Packages Varies from 2 to 5 Days. However, 2 to 3 Days are sufficient to explore the majority of Bangalore. Bangalore is a huge city with an endless number of attractions, so it will take weeks in order to explore Bangalore in a deep manner but major attractions Film City, Nandi Hills, etc can be covered within 2 to 3 days.
Can we go for a wine tour near Bangalore? Which places are famous for wine tasting?
Tour of Bangalore is never complete without a visit to the vineyards. Some of the famous areas around Bangalore known for wine tasting are as follows:
Epulo vineyard restaurant
Grover Zampa Vineyard
What to buy in Bangalore?
These are few things that you must buy in Bangalore, it includes:
1. Sandalwood products
2. Mysore Silk Sarees
3. Coorg Coffee powder
4. Mysore Pak
5. Channapatna wooden toys
6. Masala cashew nuts
7. Rosewood inlay work paintings
8. Spices of Southern India.
Lalbagh is one of the oldest botanical gardens in India and is also a major tourist attraction in South India. Located in South Bengaluru, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is not only one of the largest botanical gardens in India, but also the first of its kind, with planned routes, glasshouses and ornamental flowers growing throughout the property.The garden itself is spread over an area of 240 acres and its construction was commissioned by the famous ruler Hyder Ali. It was finally completed by his son- Tipu Sultan- who designed the gardens keeping in mind the beautiful gardens of Sira in Tumkur District in Karnataka.Lalbagh is home to exotic flowers that were imported by the Sultan from countries like France, Persia, Arabia, Afghanistan, etc. Therefore, flowers that were previously never seen in India were first witnessed in this historical garden. Trees that were imported by Tipu Sultan from all over the world can still be found growing here.Apart from the exotic trees, visitors can also catch sight of some rare birds such as the Myna, pond heron, purple moorhen, parakeets, Brahminy kites, the common egret and much more. Apart from the stunning flora and fauna of the Lalbagh Botanical Garden, it has another striking attraction, which is the Lalbagh rock. This rock, which is said to be over 3000 years old, is one of the oldest rocks in the world and can be found in the center of the garden.
At the intersection of MG road and Residency road lies Brigade road which is considered a shopping paradise for the city dwellers. There is a long stretch of standalone shops, individual retailers, and outlet selling almost everything you need making it one the best Bangalore sightseeing. This commercial hubs houses myriads of global brand outlets as well and it has been a hub for celebrating New Year in the almost every year.
In the technology-driven, futuristic Silicon Valley of India, monuments of historical significance boasting of a glorious past are also abundant. The historical heritage of the city is so magnificent and eminent that it rises to prominence on its own. One such landmark is the Tudor style Bangalore Palace.The Palace is a perfect representation of the lavishness and splendour with which India's most resilient dynasties ruled. Famous for its opulent architecture and amusement activities, the Palace is visited by several visitors every day. The colossal Palace boasts of massive courtyards, bright interiors, kingly grounds, splendid spiral staircases, stately towers and a luscious garden in a proud display of posh regality.Anyone who admires classic architecture and artistry would be delighted to experience it first hand at this Palace. It also houses an amusement park in its enclave to the delight of many younger visitors. Having been a private residence to the Wodeyar family, Bangalore palace offers a linear perspective into the royal life of the forepassed era. It is plush with a vibrant and varied collection of ancient royal artefacts, paraphernalia, hunting trophies and family photos.The Palace houses some of the most famous paintings of the 19th Century, including the works of one of India's most celebrated artists Raja Ravi Verma. The Palace grounds very often become venues for concerts and festivals. World-renowned artists like Enrique and Guns N' Roses have graced the palace grounds with their talent and presence. The Palace hence combines the richness and luxury of royal history with the vivacious and exuberant demeanour of the youth. Bangalore Palace HistoryOriginally a property of Reverend J Garrett, the principal of a school in the cantonment town at that time, the area where the Palace is now located was purchased from him by the British Guardians of Maharaja Chamarajendra Wadiyar for 40,000 rupees. The construction of the palace began in the year 1874. Mr John Cameron of Lalbagh was assigned the task of landscaping Palace along with its surroundings. The complete construction of the palace was completed in the year, 1878.The Palace saw many additions and modifications in its architecture in subsequent years. Maharaja Jayachamaraja Wadiyar added a few portions like the twin external staircase, the platform for musicians etc. outside the Durbar Hall. In 1970, HH Jayachamarajendra Wodeyar transferred ownership of the property to two companies, Chamundi Hotels and Shree Venkateshwara Real Estate Enterprises. However, this transaction was later shown to be fraudulent. A legal battle followed between this deal and Jayachamarajendra's son, Srikanta Datta. The five sisters of Srikanta Datta are now in possession of sections of the 28 acres of the Palace. In the year 1990 Srikant Datta finally compromised with the Chamaraju group and got back his part of the property including the main Palace except for 45 acres that the Chamaraju group still retains. Architecture:The Palace showcases exquisite wooden interiors surrounded by pristine walls. The Palace is enclosed within beautiful gardens. The architecture is a medley of Tudor style and Scottish style and has gothic undertones. A lot of physical artefacts inside are of British origin. It is said that the architecture of this building is inspired by that of the Windsor Castle and other architectural marvels of England and Normandy. The most prominent features of the Palace like the two-level granite structure of the fortified towers and turreted parapets take direct inspiration from the Tudor building styles. The entrance is decorated with grand Roman arches. The exterior of the building is covered in eccentric shapes and angles. The exterior walls are of a blushing cinnabar shade that gives the building a quaint Victorian vibe. The floor of the open courtyard of the Palace is adorned with granite seats covered with azure ceramic tiles. The ground floor also contains a beautifully decorated ballroom.The first floor of the Palace has a distinct chamber known as the Durbar Hall attached to an ornate staircase.This hall is famous for the enormous elephant head that is mounted in it and its gothic style tinted glass windows.