Camping in Auli presents you with a once in a lifetime experience to explore the diverse Indian topography. With mountain ranges covered with thick snow blankets and air with a positive vibe, Auli is definitely one of the best places in India for camping.
You will get to stay in a wide range of options starting from budget accommodations to luxury swiss tents. The campsites offer all sorts of modern facilities for the tourists starting from 24 hour electricity to home cooked food. Camping in the midst of alluring nature will let you rejuvenate your body, mind, and soul far away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Some of the best campsites for Auli Camping like Auli Woods Camp will let you enjoy luxury on top of everything while Auli Adventure Camp will spoil you with its long list of adventure offerings. You can also choose to stay at Chardham Camps Joshimath where you can enjoy delicious home cooked meals whereas Himalayan Eco-Lodge and Camps will delight your senses with the picture perfect views of Himalayas.
People Also Ask About Camping in Auli
Which are the best campsites in Auli?
1. Auli Woods Camp: Auli Woods Camp is one of the very first ever luxury Auli Camping that not only promises you a great stay but also allows you to enjoy the grandstand views of the tall Himalayan Mountain Ranges. Located amidst the serenity of Pine and Cedar trees, this campsite lets you breakfree from your monotonous life and soak in the flavours of nature. During your stay, you can enjoy loads of adventure activities like parasailing, trekking, forest tours, and loads more.
Location: Auli, near ITBP road, Auli, Uttarakhand 246443
Price: INR 9700 Per Night
Amenities: 6 Luxury swiss tents, two single beds in every single tent, heaters, private sit-out, separate kitchen, dining areas, private toilet bath with geyser, outdoor lounging spots, 24x7 running water and electricity, generator back-up.
2. Auli adventure camps: Auli Adventure Camps are considered to be one the best places for camping in Auli as they nestle in the middle of the alluring nature. Located close to the Mountain Rover Resort, this adventure camp offers a wide range of activities to the tourists starting from night treks to rock climbing. You will have a comfortable stay at the campsite offering you all sorts of basic amenities. In the evening hours, you can light a bonfire and spend some jolly time with your inmates. You can sip a glass of wine and relish some barbeque.
Location: Near Mountain River resort, Auli, Uttarakhand.
Price: INR 2500 per night
Amenities: Alpine Tents, Private Parking, Bonfire, and Moonlight Parties.
3. Chardham Camps Joshimath: Being one of the best places for camping in Auli, the Chardham Camps in Joshimath offer an enthralling experience to the tourists. Heading over to this place, you will be able to calm as well as rejuvenate your senses. The camps boast of modern amenities to make you stay comfortable. You will also get both cold and hot water as per your requirement for optimum comfort. The camps also offer you delectable multi cuisine meals during your stay. You will be provided with expert tour guides who will help you in your nature tours and adventure activities.
Location: Near Joshi Vidyalaya Joshimath, Joshimath, Auli 246443 India
Price: INR 2400 Per Night
Amenities: Spacious weather proof tents, attached baths and toilets, running hot & cold water, multi - cuisine dining, first-aid kits, and ayurvedic massages.
4. Himalayan Eco-Lodge and Camps: Himalayan Eco Lodge and Camps are one of the best Auli Camping sites that would just embrace you in the mystical charm of this pristine location. You will get lost in the spectacular scenic beauty on all sides. The camps are loaded with all bells and whistles to give you a memorable experience with your loved ones. You will have attached bathrooms and balconies in all tented accommodation to overlook the alluring nature all around. In the evening hours, the camps organised bonfire and barbeque events.
Location: Auli, Joshimath, Uttarakhand 246443•078959 79208
Price: INR 2275 Per Night
Amenities: Free parking, Restaurant, Hiking, Room service, Family rooms
What is the best time for camping in Auli?
The ideal time for camping in Auli is considered to be from the month of November to the month of March. The hill station remains in its full bloom during these months and the climatic condition remains super comfortable for outdoor activities. Tourists love to come over to Auli in between the months of December and February to enjoy snowfall as well as enjoy adventure activities.
Is it safe to go camping in Auli?
Yes, camping in Auli is considered to be very safe as everything takes place in a protected environment. You will take part in the adventure snow activities under the guidance of expert tour guides. Even kids are allowed to indulge in camping activities along with their parents for an unforgettable experience.
What things should I carry while camping in Auli?
- Sleeping Bag
- Fire-starting materials.
- A utility knife
- Length of rope
- Water packs for cooking and cleaning
- Easily prepared foods and snacks
- Hand sanitizer and soap
- Hiking equipment
- Emergency medicines
- Backpack or Carry bag
- Torchlight or Flashlight
What should I wear while camping in Auli?
- Woolen clothes
- Woolen gloves
- Woolen cap
- Hoodies and jackets
- Pair of sports shoes
What things should I keep in mind while camping in Auli?
- You should carry all sorts of essential items as mentioned in the camping package.
- You should make sure that you get a medical test done before your camping trip.
- You should carry all your important medications if any as there might be problems getting them in the hills.
- You should keep yourself hydrated during the camping stays as well as activities.
- You should strictly abide by the rules and regulations specified by the team leader.