Alibaug HomestaysAajol Beach Homestay, Madhavi Cottage, Kulswami Cottage, Mhatre’s Guest House, Sai Sneh Holidays Cottage, Deshpande Hospitality and many more.
Offering you an easy escape into serenity and adorning your holidays with incredible elements of nature, the beautiful Alibaug homestays let you experience an amalgamation of comfort, style, and tranquility. Set in a calm and peaceful environment and flanked by lush green expanses, these homestays let you wake up to the enchanting chirpings of colourful birds and sleep to the melodies of the swaying tall trees. While the top-class amenities of the homestays offer you a lavish stay, the bunch of recreational activities offered by them let you enjoy an action-packed coastal holiday.
Popular homestays in Alibaug like Lotus Holiday Home and Sans Souci offer you the best of authentic Konkani food and a beach vibe encircled by coastal trees. Likewise, Birdsong offers you fun outdoor activities like bonfire and BBQ nights for your ultimate recreation. All these homestays are priced at budget rates to let all kinds of travelers enjoy a truly home-like stay in Alibaug without burning a hole in their pockets.
People Also Ask About Homestays in Alibag
Which are the best homestays in Alibaug?1. Aajol Beach Resort: Situated only a walking distance away from the beautiful Nagaon Beach, it is one of the most peaceful homestays in Alibaug to spend your vacation at. The homestay has a beautiful garden space and offers separate entry to each of its guests. All the rooms at the stay are equipped with all the basic necessities to ensure comfort. The surroundings and the views that the stay has to offer are actually highly pristine and mesmerizing.
- Location: H. No. 3105, Patil Aali, Nagaon Bunder Road, Nagaon Beach, Raigad District
- Amenities: Free Secured Parking, Private Entry, Garden Area, Family Rooms
- Price: INR 2850 onwards
2. Madhavi Cottage: This cute little stay features a lovely garden and balcony for the guests to enjoy the amazing view of its surroundings. The property features a beautiful plantation and calm outdoor seating spaces where one can spend hours. A number of attractions in Alibag are in close vicinity to this homestay, including Mandwa Jetty, Awas Beach, Rewas Jetty, as well as the Alibag Beach. The stay is highly budget-friendly yet facilitates all the amenities for a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
- Location: Nandai Phata, Zirad, Alibag-Rewas Road, Alibaug
- Amenities: Free Private Parking, Dining Area, Wake-up service, Garden
- Price: INR 2227 onwards
3. Kulswami Cottage: Situated very close to the beach and offers splendid views. Kulswami Cottage serves a buffet breakfast to its guests as well as offers a-la-carte menu. The rooms at the stay are highly spacious and comfortable. There is also a provision for an outdoor seating area where guests can enjoy their meals amidst beautiful natural views. All the rooms at the stay have attached washrooms and also feature a spacious balcony space.
- Location: Thal chalamala Post, Alibag, Dist Raigad
- Amenities: Room Service, Sun Terrace, Outdoor Dining Area, Indoor Play Area
- Price: INR 2121 onwards
4. Mhatre’s Guest House: The stay offers family rooms and has a beautiful terrace area to spend some lovely evenings. All the rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. It is one of the most conveniently situated Alibaug homestays with 4 peaceful and clean beaches situated within 15 minutes commute. You can also be assured of delicious vegetarian food served to you on a daily basis. The family taking care of the homestay would also be ready to help you in every way possible and will ensure a lovely time for you.
- Location: Naresh Smurti, Shivnagar, Alibaug
- Amenities: Pet Friendly, Free Parking, Shared Lounge, Outdoor Dining Area
- Price: INR 2400 onwards
5. Sai Sneh Holidays Cottage: Situated only 1.7 kilometers from the Nagaon beach, the stay facilitates 24x7 front desk help for the comfort of their guests. All the rooms at the stay are also facilitated with a seating area, private washrooms, as well as satellite TV. The property is nestled peacefully amidst lush green surroundings and also ensures that you get served the best of the food as per your choice during your visit. You can also enjoy your meals in the outdoor seating space, whenever you desire.
- Location: 399, Post Akshi, Tal-Alibag
- Price: INR 2800 onwards
6. Nivaant @ Vicharays: One of the best homestays in Alibaug, this beautiful property serves its guests with delicious Asian breakfast. The beautiful outdoor spaces at the stay would surely make you fall in love with them, with voices of birds chirping early in the morning. It also has a lovely open terrace, which provides beautiful views of the dense plantations in and around the beautiful property of the stay. The stay also features a spacious lounging area where guests can relax and chit chat after a tiring day of beach fun.
- Location: Nivaant, Chaul Valve Bypass Road Chaul, Alibag
- Amenities: Housekeeping, Indoor Games, Outdoor Dining Area, BBQ Facility
- Price: INR 3921 onwards
7. Deshpande Hospitality: The stay features comfortable and spacious rooms with a lovely outdoor dining area and serves delicious vegetarian food for its guests. The stay is situated in close vicinity of the beach and is a perfect pick for families, groups, as well as couples. The stay also has access to the lovely terrace, which is equipped with seating to admire and soak in the beautiful surroundings of Alibag.
- Location: Near Siddhivinayak Temple, Post Nandgaon, Taluka Murud Janjira, District Raigad, Alibaug- Amenities: Dining Area, Private Entrance, Open Terrace, Patio- Price: INR 3000 onwards
8. Gulmohar Cottage: This is another budget-friendly homestay to spend your vacation peacefully in the beautiful city of Alibag. The stay ensures a comfortable stay and serves freshly cooked meals to its guests. The stay is situated conveniently at close vicinity to a number of attractions and the owner of the property is highly welcoming and ensures an enjoyable and fulfilling stay for you in Alibag.
- Location: Opp. Bhagyalaxmi Marriage Hall, Chendhare, Alibag- Amenities: Lockers, Housekeeping, Open Terrace, Free Private Parking- Price: INR 2000 onwards
Which are best luxury homestays in Alibaug?
Here are some of the luxury homestay in Alibaug:
1. Kalp-Deep Homestay: Whitestone Cottages is one of the most loved luxury retreats that is popular for its tastefully adorned rooms, outdoor activities, delicious food, and surreal balcony views.
2. Nivaant @ Vicharays: This beautiful homestay is famous for its thrilling activities including hiking, and swimming in the middle of lush greenery.
3. Gulmohar Cottages: Staying at this place, you can relish the mouthwatering konkani seafood as well as overlook the well-maintained lush green garden.
4. Vamoose Akshay: With well organised and neat rooms and suites, you will get to use all sorts of modern amenities of international standards at this place.
What are the popular places or landmarks for homestays in Alibaug?
1. Kihim Beach: In the north of Alibaug, Kihim Beach is a long stretch of clean sandy beach, fringed with swaying Palm Trees and comforting homestays like RedStone Villas, Mango Beach House & Casa De Kihim.
2. Revdanda Fort: Revdanda Fort is an ancient Portuguese fort overlooking the reposeful Revdanda beach, having blissful home stays in close proximity like Nivant Cottage, Vasundhara Cottage, Chiu’s Brick House Cottage, among others.
3. Mandwa Beach: Mandwa Beach is popular as a weekend beach destination thronged by a number of tourists is a bustling locale for water sports. Travellers have the option to reside at the nearby homestays like Jogalekar Cottage & Kishore FarmHouse.
4. Nagaon Beach: Eminent for its cleanliness, picturesque Sunsets and finger-licking seafood, Nagaon Beach is located pretty close to home stays like Shirkey’s Holiday Home, Kapil’s Farm House & The Legend.
Which are the best budget homestays in Alibaug?
Here are some of the budget Alibaug homestay.
1. Tejaswee Cottage: Tejaswee Cottage offers the best ever comfort and luxury feel with its well-furnished cottage stays, concierge service, and on-site restaurant.
2. Jenjon Holiday Homes: Jenjon Holiday Homes is considered to be a picture perfect tranquil retreat in Alibaug that lets you overlook the enchanting lush green garden.
3. Nirmal Cottages: Staying at Nirmal Cottages, you can overlook the enchanting and majestic mountain ranges of the western ghats and some picturesque backwaters with your loved ones.
4. Casa de Kihim: Casa de Kihim is one of the best pocket friendly accommodations for in Alibaug that nestles in the middle of the luxuriant coconut plantations.
Which homestays in Alibaug are good for families?
1. SaffronStays Thalassea: One-of-its-kind homestay in Alibaug, Saffron Stays Thalassea is nestled right next to the beach enabling access to the sun, sand and salty waves. The property has an ideal setup to disconnect from the cobweb of daily life and indulge in some quality time with your family.
2. Asante Sana: A harmonious homestay in Alibaug, Asante Sana is truly a home away from home. The bungalow is spread over 2,200 sq. ft and is a perfect place for the families to unwind in solace.
3. Dragonfly Cottage: Dragonfly Cottage has been constructed by drawing inspiration from the traditional Konkani style houses. Encompassed by Mature Mango Trees, the beautiful property opens the gateway to an amicable staycation.
4. Ekdant Holiday Home: Easily accessible location, local authentic food, peaceful atmosphere, amazing hosts and a lot of privacy, Ekdant Holiday Home is one of the unperturbed Alibaug Homestays. The property is snuggled amid greenery and highly resembles Greek-fashioned house with traditional whitewashed architecture.
5. Soumil's Abode: Equipped with a maximum occupancy of 8 guests, well-appointed rooms, mini-kitchen, Wi-Fi, open lawn and a terrace, Soumil’s Abode is a one-stop destination for a weekend escapade with your family. The host at this establishment is courteous, prompt and is committed to providing great stays for guests.
Which homestays in Alibag are good for couples?
1. Sachu’s Resort: Commendably placed at Sasawane Beach, Sachu's Resort is a quaint homestay in Alibaug. It is an excellent option for the couples looking for some fair share of seclusion and quietude. Apart from the aesthetically decorated rooms, the resort offers a balcony where you can just relax with the sight and sound of the ocean. Besides, the guests at Sachu's Resort are pampered with Homemade Konkani Food.
2. Countryside Farm: Countryside Farm is a rural property blended with contemporary luxury, equipped with spacious rooms, a balcony, a restaurant, and a lush garden. Besides, Bonfire & BBQ arrangements are also made by the host, upon request.
3. Tejaswee Cottage: A cozy little place, located 3 km away from Varsoli Beach, Tejaswee Cottage is a couple's retreat. The property has beautiful interiors integrated with stunning Mountain View, delicious Konkani food, sprawling swimming pool and proximity to sandy beaches.
4. Kapil’s Farmhouse: Away from the urban chaos, Kapil’s Farmhouse offers an equanimous ambiance in the lap of nature. Provisioned with 1 bedroom, living area and a kitchen, the property is a suitable choice for the love birds.
5. Surf The Nature: At Surf The Nature, the hosts put colossal efforts to make your holiday full of adorable memories. It offers a comfortable bedroom, range of toiletries, local authentic cuisines and Wi-Fi. Outdoor and Indoor Games are also available for the esteemed guests.
Which homestays in Alibaug have nice views?
1. Mama's House:
Splendid views of the Sahyadris, and a Santorini-themed bungalow, Mama’s House is an elegant homestay in Alibaug . The interiors are modest yet artful with light muted colours and rejuvenating rooms. Besides, the hosts ensure top-notch hospitality and serve delicious Konkani food.
2. Casa Bella:
Perched on a private hilltop with a panoramic view of the ocean straight from an open-air deck, Casa Bella is an awesome property to weave wealth of memories with your close knitted circle. Moreover, the estate also houses an enormous Infinity Pool, Spa Facilities and various Indoor Games.
3. SaffronStays Thalassea:
One-of-its-kind, Saffron Stays Thalassea is nestled right next to the beach enabling access to the beaming sun, glorious sand and saline waves. The property has a quintessential structure to sever from the cobweb of routine life and revel in some quality time with your tribe. Furthermore, the host is recognized for its remarkable warmth and congeniality.
4. Tejaswee Cottage:
Tejaswee Cottage has beautiful interiors integrated with stunning Mountain View, delicious Konkani food, sprawling swimming pool and proximity to a sandy beach.
Vasco Da Goa possesses an exceedingly graceful infrastructure and is placed right next to Varsoli Beach, providing a pleasant sea landscape.
What kind of food will we get during our stay? Is vegetarian food available?
Delectable food choices are provided at these homestays for the guests. Local cuisine with rich coastal flavours as well as continental cuisine can be arranged at these homestays.
Both vegetarian, as well as non-vegetarian dishes cooked to the mouth-watering perfection, can be arranged at the request of the guests.
Are pets allowed at homestays in Alibaug?
Most of these homestays in Alibaug with a few exceptions welcome your furry-friend to stay with you for a relaxing vacation.
The stay of pets of the guests can be arranged beforehand at these homestays on request to the management at an additional cost.
An extremely popular weekend destination near the busy cities of Mumbai and Pune, Akshi Beach is one of the most remarkable beaches in Alibaug. Known for its rejuvenating atmosphere and fun vibes, the beach is visited by several tourists throughout the year. A great place for swimmers and ocean lovers, Akshi Beach is also considered to be a fisherman’s beach, meaning that it isn’t as crowded or commercialized as some of the other beaches in the region.Dotted with swaying palm and coconut trees, Akshi is supposedly one of the cleanest beaches in India, making it extremely attractive to several local and migratory birds from all around the world. Every year, hundreds of bird lovers visit the beach to get a glimpse of some of the exclusive bird species that inhabit the area, including plovers, seagulls, terns, and bar-tailed Godwit. It is believed that Akshi beach is visited by over 300 different bird species annually. Located approximately 5 kilometers from the more dynamic and famous Alibaug Beach, the shore at Akshi beach is lined with several lavish resorts and cottages and comfy holiday homes. The perfect laid-back ambience of the beach enables visitors to unwind themselves and get in touch with the nature around them.
Guarded by the lush green hills, Alibaug Beach is a serene stretch of black sands edging the playfully rolling waves of the clear blue Arabian Sea. It is considered to be the primary beach of the town and hence one should definitely keep it in the list of attractions they will visit. You can laze in the pristine black sands of the clean beach and relish the spectacular views it has to offer. Witness the sun setting in the gleaming waters of the sea leaving the sky painted in hues of red and pink. Silhouette of the magnificent Colaba Fort could also be seen at a distance against the dusky skies.One can also feed their adventurous souls with all the water and adventure sports the beach has to offer. Consider going for parasailing in the sky or bumping into the sea on a Banana Boat Ride. If you are not a fan of watersports, then trekking and camping near the beach is waiting for you with lit bonfire and smoking barbeque.Do not miss out on the shacks near the beach selling lip-smacking foods for you to experience the local taste of the town. You can expect a plethora of options from the chosen delicacies of Konkani, Maharashtrian, Seafood, North Indian and South Indian cuisines.You should plan your meals on weekdays as weekends are very crowded as compared to weekdays. Moreover, it would be easier to catch a ferry to the fort or a horse-driven buggy to wander around the beach and try fishing without waiting in a long queue.
Located off the coast of the Murud village near the Arabian Sea, Murud-Janjira fort is one of the strongest and beautiful marine forts of India. Around 55 km from the popular town of Alibag in Raigad district, Murud-Janjira fort is a very popular historic fort. With the Arabian Sea on all the four sides, this mighty fort has stood for centuries and is a symbol of the brave Marathas of the region. The fort is around 50 feet in height and is regarded as an ancient architectural marvel.The name Murud-Janjira originates its name from the Arabic word ‘Jazeera’ meaning “Island”. One can take a boat from the Rajapuri Jetty to reach the fort. The fort was originally built by the Sultans and later various modifications were done by the Marathas. The fort was a full-fledged living fort with natural lakes, offices, palaces, religious centers in it. During the times of conflicts, the roof of the fort was used as a watchtower. Now the roof provides a splendid view of the blue, crystal clear water of the Arabian Sea and golden sands of Murud Beach. In the Murud-Janjira Fort, there were around 500 cannons that were used in fights. Now, only a few cannons exist and are very popular among visitors. Other than that, the fort has housed some of the beautiful tombs, water tanks, and a few stone sculptures. The very popular gate of the fort is the entrance gate which is known as “Sher Darwaza” (Tiger’s Door) with a small sculpture of six elephants and a tiger.