Centro Storico is one of Rome's must-visit historic centers with a dense maze of cobbled alleyways, Renaissance palaces, antique ruins, and baroque piazzas. Get a perfect escape into the hustling streets and shop for high-end brands like Versace and Gucci. The delightful walking stroll around talented local musicians and themed restaurants add to the nighttime experience.
If you are looking for a picturesque spot with some historical centres in Italy, Centro Storico is the place for sure. With cobbled and narrow alleys and amazing local and traditional music in each of its galleries and streets, the serene vibe makes it a wonderful centre. You can enjoy the nighttime ambience and hustle if you wish to indulge in some modern-day treats.
You can find many things to keep yourself busy as Centro Storico is considered one of the finest shopping districts in the entirety of Rome. You can go ahead with window shopping at high-end brands such as Gucci and Versace to even explore the local streetwear.
Explore the aesthetically pleasing cafes and restaurants that line up on either side of the streets and enjoy a range of fabulous dishes and authentic European cuisines. Indulge deeper and find out interesting facts about the baroque-styled monuments that are studded across the location. You can relish a wide range of street native cuisine as well while admiring the heritage buildings like the Hadrian’s Temple which was later
Also Checkout: Rome Walking Tours
• Marvel at the top historical monuments at the historical center of Rome, Centro Storico
• Explore the fantastic art galleries like Spazio Rossana Orlandi and Galleria Deodato Arte, home to gigantic artifacts and artists' creations of legendary Nacho Carbonell and Maarten Baas
• Click pictures around the ancient Roman ruins, cobbled alleyways and renaissance styled archaic murals
• Relish delicious food and drinks that are best enjoyed with such monumental background and hustling ambiance.
• Witness the beautiful Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum, and the Pantheon as you walk through the streets of Centro Storico narrating a dreamy tale of their own.
• The impressive sidewalks, cosy bars and the array of boutiques add to some of the best experiences